2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
humble pie, the way people were actin after game 2 yall just lit the SA fire.

Last edited:
These Spurs boys came to play this time, they got revenge on they head, so they taking it. Man I wish Kevin Durant would have apologized to Lil B, so that the thunder would have beat the spurs!! LMAOOO!!
roll.gif

So yea every spurs fan can talk their ish to me all year round, Laker, Knicks, Celtics, Pacers, Bulls fans wont even get a response from me with their trash teams....But when Spurs fans talking, IMA STAY MAD!!
roll.gif

If anyone can find that post with the bet me and who ever made for the avi change, please repost it here, I want to see exactly what was said for the bet. I have no problem changing my avi.

Good Job Spurs, the way you guys are playing you all deserve it.

[quote name="CP"]Tell you what.

If someone can search to see if he tried to log on with new SN's last year after the Spurs choked, then I'd be fine with him getting 24 hours.

If he sat quietly last year, not tryin to show his face, then no, he don't get to come celebrate in here now.

He is one of the biggest reasons the NBA thread turned to complete garbage. No way that should be forgiven now, because his team came back to relevance. Especially after last year when he suddenly stopped making new SN's.

Prove that he did try last year, then I'd be fine giving him his 24 hours. I'm a fair guy. But have to prove effort from last June.[/quote] [scumbag ska] Nah. [/ska]

Derek Rose will return before DBD.

[quote name="FinallyFamous"]I do think that if the Spurs win that DBD should be allowed back for ONE day.

Just give the man 24 hours to post away :lol:
I'll leave it up to 2 NTers, picked totally at random.

I'll just randomly select their names now, from an online screenname selector.

First name: C Chester McFloppy

Second name: @CP1708

What say you, Chester, CP?[/quote]

No-Way-Simon-Pegg-In-Worlds-End-Gif.gif

Last edited:
Yall still think russ is better off as a 2guard :lol: clearly carrying his team taking the spurs to 7 gms plus ot wasnt good enough to show you hes good right where hes at :smh:

& whoever thinks hes not top 5 is smoking dust

Bron/kd/cp3/russ/whoever

I just think if you paired Westbrook with a traditional PG and let Westbrook run the 2 he'd be far more efficient. He averages damn near 5 turnovers per 36 minutes played.

He can be a distributor, he can play the point, that's not the issue here. The thing is a lot of folks, myself included, believe he'd be far better suited as a 2 guard. And again, if a team was built around his strengths, there's good reason to believe he could be an MVP caliber talent.

I'd love to see him paired with a Kyle Lowry type of player along with a dominant PF or C.

If Baynes makes a 3 in Game 5 AND the Spurs win, can DBD get 24 hours? :lol:

Think about the odds of Baynes making a 3.

And I'll add this, as long as Westbrook and Durant are together and Westbrook HAS to be the PG for that team the Thunder will NEVER win a championship.

Quote me on that.

And I'll add this, as long as Westbrook and Durant are together and Westbrook HAS to be the PG for that team the Thunder will NEVER win a championship.

Quote me on that.

It's not Westbrook as much as he needs an actual coach.

Brooks was PG in his playing days and still can't help him.

If you were LeBron, You lose the Finals, What do you do next?

Simple question.

What's the best next career move for soon to be 30 year old King James

Simple question.

Get on the recruiting trail, try to convince Bosh and Wade to take less, smash a lot of those beautiful Latina's in Miami (he's probably already doing this), not watch ESPN or anything on the Internet related to Lebron(probably doing this too).

Simple question.

honestly? I'd stay in Miami on one condition....

Wade and Bosh both opt out and resign for 10M a year at MOST.

Paired with the $5 million cap increase, that would give Miami a lot of room to work with. I'd want the front office to bring in Lowry + Gortat this offseason as well as a couple role players off the bench.

Serious. Not a Bron fan but he shouldn't have to take a cut. He should actually get a raise if anything. Wade is worth 10 mil per year at most now, ditto Bosh. I wouldn't want Melo around either, I want a team with depth and guys who I can depend on when I'm having an off night if I'm Bron.

If Wade and Bosh don't agree with that vision I'm outsville. Deuces. I'd opt in for another year and give potential landing spots the next year to clear cap space and add pieces to court me.

**** it. Bron was never loyal, don't suddenly be loyal for a couple ****boys like Wade and Bosh who can't pull their own weight. This time I'd put "The Decision" on PPV. **** it. Accept the villain role Bron. You'd be much more likable if you just embraced your inner scumbag.

Last edited:
Bosh worth more than 10 mill, idk about Wade going forward.

Lowry on the Heat would be excellent though.

Last edited:
Bosh worth more than 10 mill, idk about Wade going forward.

Bosh ain't worth no more than 10 mil bro. In all honesty. Would he get more on the open market? Sure.

Then go 'head with your badself Bosh. They can just bring in Gasol for even less than 10 milli. Only need him for a year or two and he's still better than Bosh's velociraptor, cretaceous period, "I've been waiting 75 million years for this moment" lookin' ***.

Go chuck up some more 3s Bosh, with your non rim-protecting ***.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom