2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Chris Bosh get around 5 national TV commercials since joining Miami. His birthday parties got media coverage. Hes benefitted from the big three

The Miami effect. Dudes are sleep if they don't think Melo's brand wouldn't grow exponentially by playing with Miami.

You a fool if you think that. I don't know the exact numbers but I'm hearing he'll be losing between 7-10 mil A YEAR.

Imagine someone taking a quarter of your paycheck and tell me that ain't a big deal.
yep and ppl think the non state tax will make up the difference lol...as if somehow coming to south beach would exempt him from paying the rich mans tax. His salary as of now is 21 mil with 23 mil coming the next yr. In order for it to work in mia... he would have to either get a large long term salary to which his salary increase tremendously every year with incentive based bonuses, or a short opt out salary to which he would have to take roughly 14.5/15 mil a yr for about 4 yrs.

So including the tax etc... differences, its basically comparing 19 mil to 14 and some change mil. 

I saw Chris Bosh get around 5 national TV commercials since joining Miami. His birthday parties got media coverage. Hes benefitted from the big three

D wade has put out a book, got a new shoe deal and has had several more endorsement deals.

I'll challenge one of you to a SN bet.

If the Heat have an even number at the end of the 1st q.. I'm gone.

If the heat have an odd number at the end of the 1st q,,, You're gone.

Anyone got the guts ?

Last edited:
The Miami effect lol.

The Lebron effect more then anything.

I'm not saying his brand won't grow but how much more can it get.

Aleady has sig line, tv show, commercials ect.

And if you think MIA >NY marketing, Jeremy Linn would like to have a word with you.

When did Miami become a sports mecca?

Will the 2013-2014 NBA Season officially end tomorrow night?

Hell yeah |I
i'm willing to put Antidope's sn on the line that it does not
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If the Spurs win, DBD gets reinstated, FOREVER

I'll challenge one of you to a SN bet.

If the Heat have an even number at the end of the 1st q.. I'm gone.

If the heat have an odd number at the end of the 1st q,,, You're gone.

Anyone got the guts ?
So FF really wants to leave NT eh? Cause this is a crazy bet to make.

Bosh went from Toronto to Miami though, melo is already in New York so it won't benefit Him that much more
This whole nyc is the mecca blah blah is all a false facade. When you look at it for truly what it is in terms of product, success etc.. in reference to basketball its faaaar from being a mecca. Its not like 1. they produce the most nba players. 2. Have produced the most hof bball. 3. Have the most nba/aba championships.

Even when you look at tv ratings etc... even in the knicks hayday, better days. the knicks popularity and viewership was never leading among the top in the nba.

Its one of those things that was said before the age of internet and what not that was said/stated as gospel and without any real way to prove it spread like wildfire and folks started to accept it as truth.

If anything cali would be more of a mecca of bball then nyc seeing as on a pro level has produced more players, and have more championships....justsayin

well unless they implement no salary cap  somehow dolan losses ownership and someone comes in cleans house and actually has what it takes to build a championship caliber franchise then NY aint getting one anytime soon. the entire roster is trash

if you cant admit to that then idk what to tell you. yes im talking to knicks fans

:lol:

Be a crazy first Q.
No one listen to this guy. He's talking crazy

i'm willing to put Antidope's sn on the line that it does not
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If the Spurs win, DBD gets reinstated, FOREVER
:x i hope they lose. FOREVER
grandthefttrike pls

he benefited in going to a bigger market ...
I'm aware of that. In Toronto no one knew who he was when he was in Toronto.

Imagine if you made money outside of your job. Imagine if you already have more money than you can count. Imagine making a long term investment.

How about health? Melo going to Mia would make him not have to bust his *** every game just to lose. Helps Ensures a longer career down the road.

Don't see your point

Broke boy logic.

He's not a multi billionaire. His lifestyle reflects his earnings.

Y'all really think Melos stock as far as investments and advirtising gonna rise like that? He's already in the mecca lol.

Wade didn't gain more popularity.
Wade got a shoe deal that included an equity stake in the company.

He doesn't even get offered that unless he's playing on basketball's biggest stage every year.

Not to mention if bosh chooses to go to another team his contract will reflect his previous success with the heat even with a dip in production.

Word to kobe

[quote name="FinallyFamous"]I do think that if the Spurs win that DBD should be allowed back for ONE day.

Just give the man 24 hours to post away :lol:[/quote]I'll leave it up to 2 NTers, picked totally at random.

I'll just randomly select their names now, from an online screenname selector.

First name: @Chester McFloppy

Second name: @CP1708

What say you, Chester, CP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom