2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking if they lose this finals, it's 100% :smh:

I mean if he wants to win nows his chance for sure. The money isn't as big as a factor as people say. Him winning will open up the doors for his shoes and crap he sells, not to mention he'll gain international fame aka kobe status.

I mean if he wants to win nows his chance for sure. The money isn't as big as a factor as people say. Him winning will open up the doors for his shoes and crap he sells, not to mention he'll gain international fame aka kobe status.

:smh: Greasy Riley is in his ear telling him the same thing

I have a hard time believing the league is ok w/ another Spurs championship Heat failure.

If the Heat win tomorrow, bam, back to Miami to tie it up. :\

Last edited:
:smh: Greasy Riley is in his ear telling him the same thing

I think MJ himself is telling him the same thing too. Ray Allen is on his way out pretty soon. JB doesn't have a champion under their belt yet. Westbrook is their most successful player.

It's 100% Melos choice. Money is not a factor, location is not a factor, "selling out" is not a factor.

Nah that's the whole thang tho bro...

He'd be far better as a 2 guard, to where he doesn't need to be the facilitator. If he had a franchise built around his strengths it would be even more apparent that he's a top-5 player.

If Mamba never regains form, I'll concede that Westbrook is indeed the league's best 2 guard. He's honestly way better than Harden.

Make no mistake, Westbrook is an MVP caliber player. Don't be surprised if he wins one at some point.
agreed.... always thought this. harden as the best sg in the league.
roll.gif
 the position just sucks now.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the city of New York to turn on Melo with me. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it.

Like the decision all over again.

Should start printing my OG hater shirts now

Nah that's the whole thang tho bro...

He'd be far better as a 2 guard, to where he doesn't need to be the facilitator. If he had a franchise built around his strengths it would be even more apparent that he's a top-5 player.

If Mamba never regains form, I'll concede that Westbrook is indeed the league's best 2 guard. He's honestly way better than Harden.

Make no mistake, Westbrook is an MVP caliber player. Don't be surprised if he wins one at some point.

Yall still think russ is better off as a 2guard :lol: clearly carrying his team taking the spurs to 7 gms plus ot wasnt good enough to show you hes good right where hes at :smh:

& whoever thinks hes not top 5 is smoking dust

Bron/kd/cp3/russ/whoever

Mia gets mopped tomorrow, he's 100% there

Win or lose he'd be better served. Despite the initial mass hysteria and overall madness that would ensue from people who don't want it to happen, his career and brand would grow ten fold and make him an overall much bigger Entity by winning and playing for miami. Very few negatives in melo's case for me if he does it. He should.

I have a hard time believing the league is ok w/ another Spurs championship Heat failure.

If the Heat win tomorrow, bam, back to Miami to tie it up. :\
So the only way heat can win is because the league dosent wanna see another heat failure? :lol: :lol:

I dont think NY will turn on Melo. He had a good run here. Honestly, most fans here understand. They'll move on quick.

Unless ofcourse he goes to Miami :lol:

How would melos brand grow by going to mia, he would probably get more commercials but his shoes will still be on the clearance rack just like cp3, hes better off just staying in ny & cementing his legacy as one of the greatest knicks ever, every legend didnt win a title, so its no need for melo to chase one, hes a HOFer regardless

My thing with Melo is he has the game to have a long career. Ring chase at 35-36, not when you have 3 good/great years left.

I can't wait for the city of New York to turn on Melo with me. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it.

Like the decision all over again.

Should start printing my OG hater shirts now
join the bandwagon.

I hated Carmelo since I first laid eyes on him at Syracuse.

Last edited:
My thing with Melo is he has the game to have a long career. Ring chase at 35-36, not when you have 3 good/great years left.
agreed  hes tall , can score like nothing he should last a while.
I'm the opposite. Loved 'Melo at Oak Hill and Cuse, slowly lost interest in Denver and New York. Whether you like Anthony or not, he scores effortlessly as Durant.
true. hes a great iso player.

i hate nba players for how they look and how they carry themselves on the court besides how they play.

ill see a player. no i don't like his look. i don't like his game.  im not feeling him.

Last edited:
Like I been saying, they dont love you no more anyway. You had an incredible year last year and couldnt even crack an all nba team. They still think of you as some ball hogging no defense playing ball stopper who puts up empty numbers.

Winners look good to the media. It isn't like melo's just loosing, he isnt even close to contention for a title. Go to houston, go to the chi, go to miami...just dont go back to new york. Melo's a great player man and hopefully he makes the right decision this summer moving forward. A decision that will allow him and his talents to compete for a championship

The money isn't as big as a factor as people say.

You a fool if you think that. I don't know the exact numbers but I'm hearing he'll be losing between 7-10 mil A YEAR.

Imagine someone taking a quarter of your paycheck and tell me that ain't a big deal.

So you saying melo should make his decision based on what the media thinks of him, hes not lebron, he never really had expectations to win titles, amares contract is up after next season so k love & possible top free agents are always an option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom