2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched that DJ Khaled segment on First Take.

As if people needed another reason to hate the Heat. :lol: :smh:

Couldn't even answer any of the questions posed to him.

Just a bunch of "We the Best!" "We champions!" "Kiss the Rings!" :rolleyes

Straight up buffoon.

Yea him and ross were out off sight for most of game 4, Khaled was out mid way thru the 4th barley returned to his court side seat in the 2nd half like most of the other VIP heat "fans" that night :smh:

Jamie fox didnt stick around long in game 3 :D

At least jack shows up in LA when they loosing games.

Last edited:
That defense video comparison is laughable :lol:

Wade's problem is effort. Harden on the other hand, just doesnt have any idea what to do on the defensive side

Harden's problem is definitely "don't care" as much as "don't know"

Wade's is "don't care" and "old as hell"

So u mean to tell me somebody thinks fussy is the 3rd best player in the L? Or even top 5? Wow crazy.

These Spurs boys came to play this time, they got revenge on they head, so they taking it. Man I wish Kevin Durant would have apologized to Lil B, so that the thunder would have beat the spurs!! LMAOOO!! :rofl:

So yea every spurs fan can talk their ish to me all year round, Laker, Knicks, Celtics, Pacers, Bulls fans wont even get a response from me with their trash teams....But when Spurs fans talking, IMA STAY MAD!! :rofl:

If anyone can find that post with the bet me and who ever made for the avi change, please repost it here, I want to see exactly what was said for the bet. I have no problem changing my avi.

Good Job Spurs, the way you guys are playing you all deserve it.

Last edited:
LOL. This time. They were one unlucky bounce away from being a game away from a repeat right now.

No they weren't, there were several possessions before hand where turnovers happened, missed free throws happened, the spurs got shook couldn't handle the pressure last year. otherwise that rebound would have been caught by the spurs and or Ray allens 3 would have been blocked with the spurs defense......Then there was OT and game 7. So no they weren't 1 unlucky bounce away from anything. stop with the "What ifs"

Heat won last year thats it.
Looks like the Spurs will take it this year.

These Spurs boys came to play this time.

LOL. This time. They were one unlucky bounce away from being a game away from a repeat right now.

You can't do that man. I'm assuming you're referring to the game 6 shot(s) with the unlucky bounce. That's discrediting the fact LeBron made a clutch 3 down 5 and Ray Allen made a clutch 3 to tie the game. You're discrediting the guys who actually put the ball in the hoop when it mattered most. If you honestly look at this without bias, that would be giving way too much credit to the team who hasn't won in 7 years. While discrediting the back to back champs in their 4th consecutive Finals appearance. Neither of these teams got here due to luck and neither are beating each other because of luck. They're very evenly matched despite what the last 2 games looked like and crazy things are likely to happen. Especially last year when the games were down to the wire.

Last edited:
I really want the spurs to close it out on sunday but a small part of me wants to see them win in miami just so i can see td and manu party at a club in south beach. The celebration pics over there would be funny :lol:

Me too :lol: I don't know who I would want to see at LIV getting trashed. I can see TP, Danny, and Boris getting wild. Patty Mills need to get that giant Pharaoh bottle that Dirk had :lol:

Kawhi in any sort of party setting.... Gold.

Sadface popping bottles Sadface grinding on chicks Sadface all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom