2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You a fool if you think that. I don't know the exact numbers but I'm hearing he'll be losing between 7-10 mil A YEAR.

Imagine someone taking a quarter of your paycheck and tell me that ain't a big deal.

Imagine if you made money outside of your job. Imagine if you already have more money than you can count. Imagine making a long term investment.

How about health? Melo going to Mia would make him not have to bust his *** every game just to lose. Helps Ensures a longer career down the road.

Don't see your point

Last edited:
As long as Melo doesn't go to Miami, I don't see the hate for him being anywhere close to Cleveland's hate for LeBron. It's nowhere close to the same situation.

Cleveland was Lebron's hometown.

I know Melo has some roots in NY, but it's not really the same thing. He didn't grow up playing ball in NY.

Cleveland was actually a good team.

NY, well.. LOL.

LeBron had that whole one hr decision thing.

Melo would be stupid to go that route.

Last edited:
The NBA/refs got what they wanted. I'm amazed the Heat were able to win 5 vs 8 in Game 2.

Duncan the 2nd greatest player ever :pimp:

I honestly think melo opting out is a subliminal shot at amare to opt out
honestly  
laugh.gif

Will the 2013-2014 NBA Season officially end tomorrow night?

and INB4 the Heat were a failure. 2 rings. 4 finals appearances. They did not fail at all.

Last edited:
1 ring in Nyc > *

Dude would literally be a God out here, like his feet would never touch the ground because ****** would just carry him everywhere off the strength of the accomplishment.

Dude would never have to pay for anything ever again.

Imagine if you made money outside of your job. Imagine if you already have more money than you can count. Imagine making a long term investment.

How about health? Melo going to Mia would make him not have to bust his *** every game just to lose. Helps Ensures a longer career down the road.

Don't see your point

Broke boy logic.

He's not a multi billionaire. His lifestyle reflects his earnings.

Y'all really think Melos stock as far as investments and advirtising gonna rise like that? He's already in the mecca lol.

Wade didn't gain more popularity, you don't think Bosh took a huge loss financially? Only person benifiting from the big 3 is Bron.

Melos gonna go somewhere and get max money. No way he leaves tens of millions on the table for a ring he won't get credit for.

Broke boy logic.

He's not a multi billionaire. His lifestyle reflects his earnings.

Y'all really think Melos stock as far as investments and advirtising gonna rise like that? He's already in the mecca lol.

Wade didn't gain more popularity, you don't think Bosh took a huge loss financially? Only person benifiting from the big 3 is Bron.

Melos gonna go somewhere and get max money. No way he leaves tens of millions on the table for a ring he won't get credit for.

Success will bring in money. That's the nature of the beast. :lol: at "broke boy logic".

Again, how about health? Melo will have a longer career playing with dudes he doesn't have to carry. That's money in the back right there. Add a championship under his belt and the next team to sign him have to pay more on past success alone.

Last edited:
I saw Chris Bosh get around 5 national TV commercials since joining Miami. His birthday parties got media coverage. Hes benefitted from the big three

1 ring in Nyc > *

well unless they implement no salary cap then NY aint getting one anytime soon. the entire roster is trash

if you cant admit to that then idk what to tell you. yes im talking to knicks fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom