2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="FinallyFamous"]I do think that if the Spurs win that DBD should be allowed back for ONE day.

Just give the man 24 hours to post away :lol:
I'll leave it up to 2 NTers, picked totally at random.

I'll just randomly select their names now, from an online screenname selector.

First name: @Chester McFloppy

Second name: C CP1708

What say you, Chester, CP?[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name="FinallyFamous"]I do think that if the Spurs win that DBD should be allowed back for ONE day.

What say you, Chester, CP?[/quote]:lol: :lol: :lol: You're the worst

The Miami effect lol.

The Lebron effect more then anything.

I'm not saying his brand won't grow but how much more can it get.

Aleady has sig line, tv show, commercials ect.

And if you think MIA >NY marketing, Jeremy Linn would like to have a word with you.

When did Miami become a sports mecca?
The picture is bigger than the Miami area fam. Internationally he'd grow even more as the Heat are a big name brand in American Sports. Even domestically kids will be more exposed to the hype and Heat coverage since they play more Nat'l televised games and reach the Playoffs/Finals.

There is no such thing as enough marketing. Theres always one person who doesn't know who Melo is in the World, and by joining the Heat there will be two more people who will.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In terms of endorsement opportunities:

NY > LA > MIA

As long as you produce in the NY market, you can literally have whatever you want. Ask Jeter.

[quote name="Teamlakers909"][QUOTE name="FinallyFamous"]I'll challenge one of you to a SN bet.

If the Heat have an even number at the end of the 1st q.. I'm gone.

If the heat have an odd number at the end of the 1st q,,, You're gone.

Anyone got the guts ?[/QUOTE]DEAL.[/quote]We have a taker. :wow:

Famous really trying to off himself. :\

In terms of endorsement opportunities:

NY > LA > MIA

As long as you produce in the NY market, you can literally have whatever you want. Ask Jeter.
its not about ny so much as it is about the franchise that is yankees. Its long history etc the fact that it is iconic and generally seen as america's team is why. It has nothing to do with being in ny. 

The knicks are none of these things. The yankees could move to another state/region and still have the draw it has...ie the dodgers move from brooklyn to la. If it was just about being in ny the the knicks,nets,rangers,mets all would be well loved and followed teams. 

Tell you what.

If someone can search to see if he tried to log on with new SN's last year after the Spurs choked, then I'd be fine with him getting 24 hours.

If he sat quietly last year, not tryin to show his face, then no, he don't get to come celebrate in here now.

He is one of the biggest reasons the NBA thread turned to complete garbage. No way that should be forgiven now, because his team came back to relevance. Especially after last year when he suddenly stopped making new SN's.

Prove that he did try last year, then I'd be fine giving him his 24 hours. I'm a fair guy. But have to prove effort from last June.

Haha oh my.

I don't think he'll go thru with it
laugh.gif
didn't realize you were a Cavs fan...this is gonna be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom