2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Reps are meaningless" - Da low rep havers B
Ratio > Amount

@Based Jesus  You can get 8 ribbons with 186reps? I don't think so man. Prove it, B

and lol @ "da"

Must be to hard to spell out "the" 
That's cuz you didn't have 8 ribbons
laugh.gif

I don't need to waste my time proving anything.

You can go back yourself and see.
I wouldn't lie about ribbons. I actually think it was 9. I don't think you can go back and look though, the account is banned. It's my account and I can't even see. How'd you see.? 

should I ask..."you mad bro?"

Spoelstra has been breaking down film for Miami since '95, so I KNOW he's seen every single one of those clips in that Wade video. Fizdale has definitely seen them too.

I wonder how that convo went with Wade.
You damn well Wade is Riley's pet and prob has that "keep off" treatment given to him after he recruited Bosh and James for him.

Still think Riley is a snake and he would sell his soul to the devil. I'm sure it's already crossed Riles mind to trade away Wade.
I don't know man. Spo been with the team almost 20 years, is Riley's protege, & has helped them get to 4 straight finals. I'd imagine he has a fare share of clout in the organization
laugh.gif
who knows
I'll just say this, That D that Wade wasn't playing was not because of his knees. Something else was going on there, that was just pure lack or effort. He wasn't even trying. It's like he was playing ball after he smoked some weed, In lala land kind of D.

SOmething had to have been said. Had to!

Last edited:

"Reps are meaningless" - Da low rep havers B
Ratio > Amount

@Based Jesus  You can get 8 ribbons with 186reps? I don't think so man. Prove it, B

and lol @ "da"

Must be to hard to spell out "the" 
That's cuz you didn't have 8 ribbons
laugh.gif

I don't need to waste my time proving anything.

You can go back yourself and see.
I wouldn't lie about ribbons. I actually think it was 9. I don't think you can go back and look though, the account is banned. It's my account and I can't even see. How'd you see.? 

should I ask..."you mad bro?"
Your old SN was imsneakerpimp right? Here you go:
http://niketalk.com/t/571782/2013-2014-nba-thread-ind-was-and-okc-lac-on-espn/93090#post_20420372

I'll just say this, That D that Wade wasn't playing was not because of his knees. Something else was going on there, that was just pure lack or effort. He wasn't even trying. It's like he was playing ball after he smoked some weed, In lala land kind of D.
SOmething had to have been said. Had to!
They gotta approach the situation carefully tho. He still has 2 yrs & 40 mil left on his deal, both of those years as player options.

If they piss him off, he could troll the organization & opt in for both years & ride off into the sunset.

:lol: not srs

:nerd:

^^
Even if he opted for both those years I'm sure Arison and Riles won't even care. It's sunk cost at that point....the price they paid for two championships.

I'll say this though, if lebron leaves there will be no championship aspirations for the Heat anytime soon. They will be strapped with Wades contract and I doubt anyone is lining up to play with that bum *** team.

If I remember correctly it was either Wade or James that tweeted out earlier this year something along the lines of "regardless of what happens this year your my brother blah, blah, blah..."
Kinda giving us a foreshadowing of the break up. Don't forget these guys are greedy too, prob the last chance for them to opt out and get a max deal somewhere and cash out.

Last edited:
View media item 1025327
I actually screenshot it myself about two seconds after I said 8ribbons and mad stupid reps because I knew (like always) there would be some kid stat checking trying to debunk someone's claim and take away their shine.

That's why I said I think it was actually 9ribbons not 8,
What you fail to realize is "my ribbons and reps" weren't relative to the point I was making when I said dude should bet his screen name for fun and reps were pointless, (though I did think I was 8ribbons from memory) I was trying to let him know that if he was confident in the bet, do it, it's harmless and I was proof it didn't matter.
Now why you felt it was important to take what I said and immediately spend time proving me wrong, is destructive. How can a mans mind work like this. Those are definitely female traits mate. Tsk tsk tsk

I didn't know Wade had 2 yrs left. I though they all signed the same deals? I guess the reupped last year after the first 3 years were up? How'd I miss this?

Just watched that DJ Khaled segment on First Take.

As if people needed another reason to hate the Heat.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Couldn't even answer any of the questions posed to him.

Just a bunch of "We the Best!" "We champions!" "Kiss the Rings!"
eyes.gif

Straight up buffoon.

View media item 1025327
I actually screenshot it myself about two seconds after I said 8ribbons and mad stupid reps because I knew (like always) there would be some kid stat checking trying to debunk someone's claim and take away their shine.

What you fail to realize is "my ribbons and reps" weren't relative to the point I was making when I said dude should bet his screen name for fun and reps were pointless, (though I did think I was 8ribbons from memory) I was trying to let him know that if he was confident in the bet, do it, it's harmless and I was proof it didn't matter.
Now why you felt it was important to take what I said and immediately spend time proving me wrong, is destructive. How can a mans mind work like this. Those are definitely female traits mate. Tsk tsk tsk

what are you blabbing on about?

no one cares about reps and its pathetic you are bragging about imaginary reps in the first place. i never even seen your old name in the first place :lol:

just carry on, no one cares if you bet your name or not. SRS

harsh reality. move on and talk about basketball or make a thread about reps

Based Jesus Based Jesus my point from the jump. Bet the name in fun. It's a dope bet. Why are you sweating it. I'm talking Heat ball over here dude, trying to figure out what's up with Wade, why are you bugging?
Stat check something else, like why D Wades D looks like he's throwing games, help us on that one and I'll rep the comment for ya

Just watched that DJ Khaled segment on First Take.

As if people needed another reason to hate the Heat. :lol: :smh:

Couldn't even answer any of the questions posed to him.

Just a bunch of "We the Best!" "We champions!" "Kiss the Rings!" :rolleyes

Straight up buffoon.
You forgot the STREETZ TOLD ME

1. You had no shine to take away

2. I admitted that reps were meaningless and that you had a point regardless of how low your reps were.

3. I said I didn't need to prove anything after you challenged me to prove it and then you challenged me again so I did it to finally shut you up.

4. Lying to impress men is a female trait. One of us just did that. It wasn't me.

Now I'm done with this. You should be too.

Bert. Bert. Lol, my bad. I thought you were based Jesus. Man you finally say something and it's this. Lord, you need to stop being mad at me for trolling you, and calling you out. Like you said, let's talk basketball, you can't make a long winded post about nothing to do with basketball and then follow it up with "let's talk ball or make a blah blah thread"
This why I make fun of you dude, your off man

Ok you 2. That's enough ok. Let's keep it moving ok. Mans word. Sorry. I apologize. I was wrong. There. Cool? Now that my Heat conversation has been ran off, tsk tsk tsk
Jesus

troll me how? call me out?

bruh, stick to the topic. what are you bragging about your fake past for. NO ONE CARES ABOUT REPS OR POST COUNT.

kids these days.

I just watched some tape on that Ennis cat though, man dude is nice though! He was a pickup from the Hawks? I do remember him @ Long Beach St from the March Madness tournament. Man it's crazy all the kids you forget about once they leave college and move on. Still waiting to see that Iowa St kid that gave Houston rockets all that trouble over his anxiety of flying to decide he wants to act right and play
Ennis looks ready though

Man Harden is THE most overrated SG in the NBA.

I don't ever want to hear that he's in any way better than Kobe as long as Kobe is in the league. NEVER THAT.

Kobe is STILL the best SG in the league when he's healthy.

I'll take DeRozan over Harden any day of the week. If Ellis didn't overcommit he'd even be a consideration over Harden. He can do everything Harden does on the offensive end to the same level of success.

He used to be a 25 PPG guard just like Harden is now, but now Ellis has found a way to be a bit more efficient than he used to be as a Warrior/ Buck.

Last edited:
I didn't know Wade had 2 yrs left. I though they all signed the same deals? I guess the reupped last year after the first 3 years were up? How'd I miss this?

He doesn't. They all have the same contract length.

That's what I thought. ill steelo ill steelo said in post#10879 that Wase has 2 years and 4o mil left and they were player options.
ill steelo ill steelo did I misread your post? Can you clear this up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom