2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade tahmbout givin' a better effort.

WADE.

Julius F. Wrek

Man WTF WADE! Dude, y'all need to watch this video Wrek posted. It literally looks like Wade threw the game. How'd Spo keep him in the game. Watch his effort @ the 3:12 Mark of the video, he literally let His man go by without even trying to stop him. PLEASE watch 3:12, GD is all I have to say guys. I'm shocked at Wade after this man, shocked.

All i needed to see was 5min of that OMG WOW....

View media item 1025083

What has Quake ever done besides jump over the hood of a Kia and fail in the playoffs?
Finish 3 in MVP voting
cool 
laugh.gif

Guys, stop posting a video and criticizing Wade, and trying to defer any of the blame away from Lebron. It's Lebron's job to make sure every player on his team gives a max effort even when that player is getting paid a max contract. It doesn't even matter if Wade misses 6 lay ups and stands around on D, Lebron should've set him up with some better passes to make those lay ups and defended Wade's man for him. A bunch of Lebron savers in here...

Did I do it right?

I was literally begging Spoelstra to remove Wade from the game last night, his effort the past 2 games has been pathetic and he can't create his own shot anymore. :smh:

I was literally begging Spoelstra to remove Wade from the game last night, his effort the past 2 games has been pathetic and he can't create his own shot anymore. :smh:

guys arent falling for the pump fake. i think he got someone once, but for the most part, guys have their hands up and forcing him to shoot over them. his legs look done. wasnt even able to finish layups
knees are flaring up

Last edited:
That wade video was painful to watch. Dude looks like he's playing with a headache the entire game. His reflexes are off, he's making dumb decisions, he's acting like he's in quick sand as his defensive assignment trots away. I'm sure he's not the only one though.

How bad is that Wade video?

Is it as bad as the James Harden one from a few months back?

It make no sense why Bron does not shoot more often. His percentage is very high and he should be capable of scoring at least 40. His defense has been TRASH the last two games as well. So the excuse about him wasting energy on that end is baseless.

Why doesn't he shoot more? is his stamina that poor? is he scared?

Does he want to protect his high fg percentage?

:rofl:

It make no sense why Bron does not shoot more often. His percentage is very high and he should be capable of scoring at least 40. His defense has been TRASH the last two games as well. So the excuse about him wasting energy on that end is baseless.

Why doesn't he shoot more? is his stamina that poor? is he scared?

Does he want to protect his high fg percentage?

:rofl:

simple answer. Kawhi.

Also the Spurs post defense has been spectacular past two games. The help defense as well. Good luck converting on second chance points because you're surrounded by the whole team. Tim, Splitter, even Ginobli came up behind Bron and blocked his ***.

I said I'm not betting against Lebron. What I've just realized is, when am I going to stop betting against the Spurs? When they win the chip? I guess. I still think Heat win the series. I need my head examined. I thought the Thunder would demolish Spurs, even before Ibaka came back.
I also thought Portland would put up a good fight, (laughable now).
I also thought Dallas had a good shot and they did(though I had Spurs winning)
I do have Spurs winning it all against Miami in 5 in the NT bracket challenge but, I'm betting with my heart too often, it seems, and am still doing it right now saying HEAT WILL WIN.
I really need a head examination

do they give an award for 3rd place in voting?

do they give awards for losing in the 2nd round

are you still trolling?

and no one is serious about Kawhi being top 5. chill

Detroit a playoff team?

Josh Smith was a good pick up?

Brandon Jennings an elite PG worth the contract?

Contemplating wagering my SN for Sunday's game lol...:nerd:

Heat aren't my squad, nor is San Antonio, but the Spurs will end it on Sunday.

^ you've been here fer 8 months, your sn means nothing :lol:

^ you've been here fer 8 months, your sn means nothing :lol:
Is mine worth anything of value?

Just wondering.

Someone put they reps on da line, b.

If you betting SN's, you gotta have 1k reps minimum, b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom