2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs shoulda been going back to back  on the way to a possible three peat next season\

. Not even a spurs fan either.

This line of thinking is so stupid to me. Anytime a team wins a championship, there will be luck involved. **** happens. Doesn't mean the spurs "should" have won anything. They lost. Period. They are about to win. Period.

Last edited:
Ehhh i don't think it's that often that a team is so close to a championship and then completely throws it away in the fashion the Spurs did last year.

^ you've been here fer 8 months, your sn means nothing
laugh.gif
Is mine worth anything of value?

Just wondering.
Yours is worth even less.

Mine is worth something
pimp.gif

As if the old *** spurs don't have fatigue and aren't banged up huh? As if ginobli and Parker aren't fatigued as hell with all the euro basketball they played AFTER playing in the finals last year.

Manu didn't play international ball last summer. He and TP played 68 games each this year and again, neither of them cracked 30 minutes a game. The Spurs have been ahead of the curve at understanding the importance of rest.

Because of their Finals runs, Miami's Big 3 has played over 10,000 more minutes than San Antonio's since 2011.

I'm buying you a beer someday JD.

As if the old *** spurs don't have fatigue and aren't banged up huh? As if ginobli and Parker aren't fatigued as hell with all the euro basketball they played AFTER playing in the finals last year.

Manu didn't play international ball last summer. He and TP played 68 games each this year and again, neither of them cracked 30 minutes a game. The Spurs have been ahead of the curve at understanding the importance of rest.

Because of their Finals runs, Miami's Big 3 has played over 10,000 more minutes than San Antonio's since 2011.

I'm buying you a beer someday JD.

NT NBA thread meetup in Cleveland :nerd:

I was in FT.Lauderdale early January with a couple of my buddies I should've hit you up.

Wait so you're from Cleveland and you went to Miami with a couple of your boys, and neglected to tell imlive365, who was trying to hoop...

Imlive365= mo Williams

Last edited:
Wade tahmbout givin' a better effort.

WADE.

Julius F. Wrek

Man WTF WADE! Dude, y'all need to watch this video Wrek posted. It literally looks like Wade threw the game. How'd Spo keep him in the game. Watch his effort @ the 3:12 Mark of the video, he literally let His man go by without even trying to stop him. PLEASE watch 3:12, GD is all I have to say guys. I'm shocked at Wade after this man, shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom