2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We talking about improving the bigs for the Heat n this fool brings up Gasol :rofl:

I'm hoping dude just been day drinking and is hammered because he's sounding silly as all hell right now. :lol:
We talking about improving the bigs for the Heat n this fool brings up Gasol :rofl:

Man I tell ya!

someone prove me unequivocally how I'm wrong, and do so with actual numbers and facts.

not conjecture and perception, because at this point that's all ya'll have added to this conversation.

really nothing of any substance.

Did you read what I said about Lebron on what he should do if they lose the finals....wth Pau gonna do that bosh ain't doing already? *remember you are talking to a laker fan

Did you read what I said about Lebron on what he should do if they lose the finals....wth Pau gonna do that bosh ain't doing already? *remember you are talking to a laker fan

Pau is a better inside scorer, a better rim protector, a better passer, a better basketball brain......

so he'd probably play Timmay far better than Bosh has thus far.

And again it's going forward that I bring him up, not with the way the team is built at the moment. If you bring in Gasol + Gortat and a pure PG like Lowry after letting go of Bosh you have a different dynamic.

Critical thinking isn't a lot of ya'll strong suits huh?

Last edited:
so okay, resort to slick jabs and duck the data I gave you earlier.

nice deflection b. if debates was basketball you might be a better rim protector than Bosh with the way you send away facts.

You do know bosh is playing out of position, so why do you keep bringing up rim protector, hes not a center or 7'0 like pau

better passer yeah but pau isn't anywhere near as good as Bosh in the triple threat. on the block i guess pau has the advantage since bosh doesn't like contact. mid range and off the dribble gimme bosh tho.

You do know bosh is playing out of position, so why do you keep bringing up rim protector, hes not a center or 7'0 like pau

Pau ain't no center b, stop......Just because he can play the position better than Bosh doesn't mean he's a center.

Last edited:
Just saw you said that Gasol is a better mid range shooter, yea this conversation is over. :lol:

it is over, because the facts support my view.
Chris Bosh this past season at 10-15 ft: 32.5% FG percentage.
Gasol? 41.7%.....
Source: Hoopsdata. IDK what you consider mid-range but generally it's 10-15 feet. From 16-23 FT Bosh had a better year, but traditionally Gasol and Bosh are about on par from 16-23 ft.

Yep, convo over. Because I'm dominating this debate with FACTS.

first derozan over harden, now this? cmon man.

pau has a higher PER by .3. he's definitely a better rebounder, i'll easily concede that. he's a much worse defender though. defensive rating 108 to bosh's 104.
offensive rating 102 to bosh's 112.

according to basketball reference which breaks FG range into 0-3 3-10 10-6 and 16

Gasol and Bosh both softer than charmin, mentally and physically. But Gasol wouldn't be an upgrade over Bosh for the way the Heat play. Bosh would should be the number 2 option on the Heat next season.

Pau is a better inside scorer, a better rim protector, a better passer, a better basketball brain......

none of those are #facts by the way. just stuff you're saying.

defensive rating 108 to bosh's 104.

according to basketball reference which breaks FG range into 0-3 3-10 10-6 and 16

first derozan over harden, now this? cmon man.

pau has a higher PER by .3. he's definitely a better rebounder, i'll easily concede that. he's a much worse defender though. defensive rating 108 to bosh's 104.

Heathen, be quiet dude.

Pau on defense in 2014 makes James Harden look like prime Pippen.

He is NOT better than Bosh, right now. Not even close. He blocks more shots because every shot taken against the Lakers is against Pau when he's on the floor. Teams lined up for layup drills when Pau was in. Course he gets a random extra block against all those layups allowed.

K what does that prove? That Bosh has a higher FG%? :lol: K, Gasol has to take more shots.

Also where's the block charts? The assists?

Oh I forgot, we're only allowed to talk FG% in this debate. My bad. I clicked thinking I was going to see some real ground-breaking data.

Last edited:
Y'all do realize this isn't the same Pau from 3-4 years ago. Bosh is a far better player right now than Pau, he just needs more plays called on offense.

Heathen, be quiet dude.

Pau on defense in 2014 makes James Harden look like prime Pippen.

He is NOT better than Bosh, right now. Not even close. He blocks more shots because every shot taken against the Lakers is against Pau when he's on the floor. Teams lined up for layup drills when Pau was in. Course he gets a random extra block against all those layups allowed.

random extra block? Bro it goes beyond this season, he's always been a better blocker than Bosh even when Bynum was on the floor alongside him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom