2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know I'm late, but what's "LeBae" a reference to?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I lost in a game of horse to Metta's son at SJU basketball camp few years ago. Ron never came through during my tenure but I heard some funny stories.

50 Cent's kid was at camp that year as well. Funny dude used to just bully kids on the court.

Last edited:
Here's a question I'd like to pose.

If Bron never left Cleveland, re-upped and stayed. How many rings would he have now?

Me personally? I think eventually Cleveland would've brought in the pieces needed to win a ring or two....

I think that perhaps he'd have as many rings there as he's about to have in Miami. I can see Bron going 2-4 on championships with the right pieces in Cleveland just as he's about to go 2-4 in Miami (the past four years).

SRS, no troll. I want ya'll to mull this over. Don't just be like "PESHAWWWWWWWWW NO WAY BROLMAO!!!"

Last edited:
None. Would've more than likely made it to the playoffs but taken a further step back and only prolonging the inevitable even more, but just with a trade instead of simply leaving. I'm actually curious as to would would've happened to the rest of the NBA at that same time though.

Here's a question I'd like to pose.

If Bron never left Cleveland, re-upped and stayed. How many rings would he have now?

Me personally? I think eventually Cleveland would've brought in the pieces needed to win a ring or two....

I think that perhaps he'd have as many rings there as he's about to have in Miami. I can see Bron going 2-4 on championships with the right pieces in Cleveland just as he's about to go 2-4 in Miami (the past four years).

SRS, no troll. I want ya'll to mull this over. Don't just be like "PESHAWWWWWWWWW NO WAY BROLMAO!!!"
What makes you think Dan Gilbert would bring in the correct pieces after time and time again he's done nothing but do mind scratching things.

I'm gonna say none. They wouldn't have Kyrie, Thompson or Waiters if LeBron stayed so the team would be pretty similar to the 2009 Cavs. Maybe Dan Gilbert brings in some help, but there were no signs of that happening during LeBron's stay in Cleveland.

What makes you think Dan Gilbert would bring in the correct pieces after time and time again he's done nothing but do mind scratching things.

*shrug* simply playing devil's advocate. I agree Dan Gilbert is the single most incompetent owner in all of sports.

I'm gonna say none. They wouldn't have Kyrie, Thompson or Waiters if LeBron stayed so the team would be pretty similar to the 2009 Cavs. Maybe Dan Gilbert brings in some help, but there were no signs of that happening during LeBron's stay in Cleveland.

So no chance that Cp3 and/or Dwight being lured to Cleveland? None? Why not?

Again, forget all about Kyrie, Thompson and Waiters. They are not even in consideration as they would've never been drafted.

Last edited:
The Cavaliers management did nothing to suggest they would have done anything to make the Cavs a real contender.

Do we need to revisit jj hickson?

The Cavaliers management did nothing to suggest they would have done anything to make the Cavs a real contender.

Do we need to revisit jj hickson?

so we're going to believe that they're SO incompetent that if a Dwight Howard, Melo or CP3 is in play, they'd completely mismanage and fail on all fronts?

Damn :lol:....

Last edited:
Wade and Bosh declined the idea of going to Cleveland, so I have reason to think dwight and cp3 would've done the same.

Wade and Bosh declined the idea of going to Cleveland, so I have reason to think dwight and cp3 would've done the same.

was it that? or was it that Wade had already won in Miami and built his brand there? IDK if they declined so much as compromised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom