2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony to MIA this summer. Heat v Spurs pt III next year. Not a doubt in my mind. There's a salary article on probasketballtalk that lays out the salary structure for Miami. Not difficult to imagine at all. Look for Spurs to pursue a humble vet like Gasol or Tyson Chandler.

Last edited:
Just some **** u don't say he basically saying he knows they can't win. In his mind he should feel like they can win 3 straight especially as the leader. Now the whole roster is "content mentally" and fine with the runner up award. Son needs to want that ****, that's the difference between him and the ones he's compared to. Its just basketball to him but to them it's way more. He's not going to do anything to his game this summer besides try and recruit another star.

Heat in 7

View media item 1027389
View media item 1027390

Anthony to MIA this summer. Heat v Spurs pt III next year. Not a doubt in my mind. There's a salary article on probaskerballtalk that lays out the salary structure for Miami. Not difficult to imagine at all. Look for Spurs to pursue a humble vet like Gasol or Tyson Chandler.

what if Spurs got em both... :nerd:

what if timmy opts out and signs for a minimum :nerd:

Y'all don't think Duncan/Manu/Pop ride off into the sunset if they win?
I would hope not. Give it one more year I say. It wont look bad on them if they come back and dont take it home, none of them are truly over the hill and holding on for dear life.

if they retire does kawaii stay?
Also yes. He'd give it at least one go at running a team, plus Parker would still be there for the foreseeable future.

The "Its just basketball" comments are at a bad time regardless of how true they are. One could also say that he cant really say that hes happy with life and its just basketball when everything his life is, is a result of him playing basketball.

Last edited:
I still can't celebrate until its over. I've once thought the spurs had it in the bag and just like that they let it go so I'll wait until the deed is done to dance

The only lebron I ever respected, but how many times have we seen this guy? Smh he lost all confidence. Its never over til its over
Hes also said that history is ment to be broken so why not him. Why not them be part of it. It'll make a good story line. Yes not giving up yet. The heat will probably come out as intense as they have the whole season this game. It just might not matter tho if the spurs continue to hit shots.

Last edited:
Bron barring injury is still going to go down as the greatest individual player ever no matter how much y'all want him to fail.

U right I wouldn't put it past the NBA to wanna make a story like that and lebron be the one to make that type of history

Stop with the Wade being hurt or "washed" talk! Dude said he feels healthier than he has past few years. He's only just turned 32 and barely played this season. Spurs are just stomping the Heat, period.

Last edited:
Bron barring injury is still going to go down as the greatest individual player ever no matter how much y'all want him to fail.

who wants him to fail? he already accomplished what people held against him. he won 2 rings.

thats not failure IMO but then again, id have more respect for him as a player if he did it on a different team without 2 superstars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom