2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade will have a good game Sunday just watch. He's not going on like that.

Hell no :lol: :lol:

it's not like's hurt. His conditioning and overall lack of athletic ability against elite competition is showing more so than him being "hurt." How many times this series alone have we seen him actually ask to come out the game? He's gassed, slow, and unathletic. If the heat do anything in game 5, it won't be because of him.

Now watch him go off in game 5 amidst what I just said :lol:

Hell no :lol: :lol:

it's not like's hurt. His conditioning and overall lack of athletic ability against elite competition is showing more so than him being "hurt." How many times this series alone have we seen him actually ask to come out the game? He's gassed, slow, and unathletic. If the heat do anything in game 5, it won't be because of him.

Now watch him go off in game 5 amidst what I just said :lol:
It doesn't make sense because just one series ago he looked fine. He probably even had a more athletic defender on him on lance and still looked good. Hes not posting up at all. Barley looking for his midrange. When he does get in the paint he kicks it out for some reason instead of putting up a floater. I still got faith in him because of who he is but I can understand in you doubting him this series lol other then game 1 really he's looked slow.

Duncan/Ginobili/Pop are retiring regardless of what happens.

They either win another ring, or choke so badly that they can never pick up a basketball again

The NBA being the soap opera it is, the heat being the only team to come back from a 3-1 having to win 2 away games, one of which would be game 7 would be news all over the world :smh:

I'm scared bruhs, the spurs are so close but it know the NBA is rigged. I know it is...

Last edited:
The NBA being the soap opera it is, the heat being the only team to come back from a 3-1 having to win 2 away games, one of which would be game 7 would be news all over the world :smh:

I'm scared bruhs, the spurs are so close but it know the NBA is rigged. I know it is...

How can the NBA be rigged? How can you even still believe this after what you're seeing? It's like you want it to be rigged or something :lol:

Truth.

Is @FinallyFamous
 putting his SN on the line again in game 5?
Sure, but you as well.
laugh.gif
 nah there is nothing i am that confident about happening in the game

I also don't understand why bosh has stopped attacking. How many dunks at the rim and lay ups at the rim did he have in game 1 and 2. Games 3-4 he really maybe had like 2 layups combined. Just dosent make sense

didnt all the nt haters say this is d wades team and lebron is robin?

If thats the case how are you blaming him for how this finals is playing out?

D Wade is far from washed and would get a max contract from many teams. His numbers/%s this season are best of his career. Dudes are so dramatic. Team just isn't clicking like the Spurs. Stop overreacting.

The sad part is that d wade still believes this and is gonna pick up that option this off-season :lol:

Let's dead this dumb *** comment once and for all.

He grew up in Akron. Which means from the time his mother gave birth to him to until he was 25, all he's ever known is Akron/Cleveland. He loves home. There isn't a place he'd rather be than with his family at home, whenever that may be.

To sit there and say 'he'll ge bored, its regression" is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard for a reason not to go to a place to play. To sit here and say he doesn't care about Cleveland, means he doesn't care about Akron.

What some of you don't understand is Akron is basically Cleveland. 99% of Akron people are Cleveland fans. Until some of you visit Akron, your words mean nothing on the subject of his sentiments towards Northeast Ohio.

I used to live in Buffalo. Still have family there. I can safely say that after seeing the country I will never ever ever go back there. All of my friends from crappy cities feel the same way once they've seen the world. Onward and upward. Ain't nobody eating Burger King for dinner after enjoying filet and salmon dawg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom