2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched pop and the spurs choke away a series up 2 games before. And I've watched Miami defy odds and win big games when they've been counted out before.
true story..... nothing is guaranteed. I hope the spurs smash em again in gm 5 but its true.

Last edited:
LOL.

It hasn't happened in 65 years and it's not going to start Sunday.

You can pray to whatever deity you believe in.  

This is over.

You bring up OKC and that's fine; but they learn from their mistakes.

Lost to OKC in 2012

Lost to MIA in 2013

Revenge.  Finally.

I would like to see spo send pressure at dudes like Danny green and party mills like he did against Indy and make then make a quick decision instead of letting them come up and get I to there offense. There obviously completely ******** on miami half court defense so try and speed them up.

he did that game 3, green got most of his shots attacking the rim. Mills will take whatever you throw at him.

:rofl: If the Heat won 3 in a row, oh lawd

Not going to happen. Spurs are the better team, period. Boris Diaw for President.

Now, you know why the Spurs was the only team I feared in the playoffs :lol:

I don't even feel bad about them sweeping us last year.

Man Cleveland is Metropolitan area in America, I refuse to believe its the desolate wasteland you guys make it seem like.

Man Cleveland is Metropolitan area in America, I refuse to believe its the desolate wasteland you guys make it seem like.

Bruh it sucks. Worst family reunion I've ever been to, wasn't **** to do.

This is going to be a slow *** whipping come Sunday and i will enjoy every minute of it... The one game that was close involved Lebron Going into a mode where he was actually aggressive the entire game, the Spurs through away plenty of possessions with forced passes & they still lost in a close game.

The only thing that the heat really can improve on is their effort and hustle, which i would HOPE to god is better than the last two games. The problems will still remain that they haven't been able to stop TP, Pop finally made sure whoever is guarding Wade is the guy helping on defense rather then leaving real three point threats open, & i still don't see them controlling the boards. Not to mention Kawhi as long as he's not in foul trouble now has supreme confidence against Lebron and is attacking on the Offensive side.

If SA stops Lebron from the first quarter he will go back into his shell and the Heat will take a very bad L.

How can the NBA be rigged? How can you even still believe this after what you're seeing? It's like you want it to be rigged or something :lol:

Because the spurs were clearly the better team last year and in the blink of an eye Miami goes from getting a slice of humble pie to lebron hitting every jumpshot he couldn't hit in the first 7 games and shooshing the crowd while they're chanting "MVP" at the free throw line with a sly look on his face. In all my years watching Manu Ginobli play I've never seen him collapse the way he did in Game 7. He just recently got this "goofball turnover" rep. That's not him. I'm not buying it. I need to see the spurs hoist the trophy before I begin popping off at the mouth

Im out this thread :rofl:

Buncha lying *** :rofl: - it' easy to tell who's really been here or not. Bored dudes with nothing better to do but sit somewhere and talk about somwhere they know nothing about.

You never been to Cleveland though
indifferent.gif
and Buffalo is literally 3 times smaller than Cleveland
laugh.gif
goes to show what you really know about.
y u defending Cleveland for. everyone know Cleveland sucks. nothing good ever comes outta Cleveland.

never heard anyone say . "I want to live in Cleveland"...

Last edited:
Because the spurs were clearly the better team last year and in the blink of an eye Miami goes from getting a slice of humble pie to lebron hitting every jumpshot he couldn't hit in the first 7 games and shooshing the crowd while they're chanting "MVP" at the free throw line with a sly look on his face. In all my years watching Manu Ginobli play I've never seen him collapse the way he did in Game 7. He just recently got this "goofball turnover" rep. That's not him. I'm not buying it. I need to see the spurs hoist the trophy before I begin popping off at the mouth
At the end of the day....they were one rebound away from being champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom