2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What usually happens when everybody counts Wade out? He comes back with a fire in his eyes i expect him to have a big game on sunday and the heat win.

This is definitely kind of altering the whole "Ref's conspiracy" thing you were selling in this thread earlier no :lol: ?

The refs don't control 100% of the game. Nobody thinks that. Teams outplay the agenda or the "entertainment" NBA likes to see in big games

The NBA being the soap opera it is, the heat being the only team to come back from a 3-1 having to win 2 away games, one of which would be game 7 would be news all over the world :smh:

I'm scared bruhs, the spurs are so close but it know the NBA is rigged. I know it is...

How can the NBA be rigged? How can you even still believe this after what you're seeing? It's like you want it to be rigged or something :lol:

The NBA is only rigged when the heat win

I've watched pop and the spurs choke away a series up 2 games before. And I've watched Miami defy odds and win big games when they've been counted out before.

People are prisoners of the moment, acting like the spurs are unbeatable all of a sudden.

What usually happens when everybody counts Wade out? He comes back with a fire in his eyes i expect him to have a big game on sunday and the heat win.
It's over bro i'm sorry
laugh.gif
I called spurs in 6 and I'm sticking to it. Heat are too good to go out like this.

I can see the heat stealing another one before the san antonio lady sings.

I've watched pop and the spurs choke away a series up 2 games before. And I've watched Miami defy odds and win big games when they've been counted out before.

I'm telling you bro it's over. Done. They are not beating the spurs 3 times in a row :lol: think about that for a second

2-0 and 3-1 are different though, mindset wise. Elimination is afoot.

Its safe to say the Spurs got em but you cant say the series is over.
2012 the Spurs were up 2-0 on the Thunder and played just like they are now. Some of the best basketball ive ever seen. The Thunder won 4 straight and went to the Finals.
2013 Danny Green and Gary Neal breaking 3 point shooting records like they are now. The Heat won the series.
2014 The Spurs blew out the Thunder last series 2-0. The Thunder then blew them out 2 games in a row.

The Spurs always have these moments where they play perfect basketball and every time they shoot it, you assume its going to go in. But eventually at some point they always come back down to Earth. Heat better get their heads out of their ***** and hope that time is right now. Although ive never seen them choke it away up 3-1. Still, its possible.

Last edited:
I had Spurs in 7, but I guess I overstated not seeing the real Miami Heat until the NBA Finals. I was thinking they were on cruise control and was going to turn it on in the Finals to push it to 7.

Good **** Spurs. Hopefully, these guys can retire. :evil:

I'm telling you bro it's over. Done. They are not beating the spurs 3 times in a row :lol: think about that for a second

Stop looking at it from the perspective.

Steal game 5 you come home with some momentum all you need to do is win at home, then you have game 7 I'm jumping ahead here but its not that far fetched.

But if Miami plays how they played the last 2 games then its clearly going to be an *** whooping on Sunday but i dont think that will happen.

I would like to see spo send pressure at dudes like Danny green and party mills like he did against Indy and make then make a quick decision instead of letting them come up and get I to there offense. There obviously completely ******** on miami half court defense so try and speed them up.

Let's dead this dumb *** comment once and for all.

He grew up in Akron. Which means from the time his mother gave birth to him to until he was 25, all he's ever known is Akron/Cleveland. He loves home. There isn't a place he'd rather be than with his family at home, whenever that may be.

To sit there and say 'he'll ge bored, its regression" is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard for a reason not to go to a place to play. To sit here and say he doesn't care about Cleveland, means he doesn't care about Akron.

What some of you don't understand is Akron is basically Cleveland. 99% of Akron people are Cleveland fans. Until some of you visit Akron, your words mean nothing on the subject of his sentiments towards Northeast Ohio.

I used to live in Buffalo. Still have family there. I can safely say that after seeing the country I will never ever ever go back there. All of my friends from crappy cities feel the same way once they've seen the world. Onward and upward. Ain't nobody eating Burger King for dinner after enjoying filet and salmon dawg.

Man, what :rofl:

Miami is letting the spurs get anything they want on offense because they are blowing coverages on defense, Miami needs to disrupt the spurs flow and then things will fall into place, Also can't spot the Spurs 20 point leads and expect to win.

Buffalo's actually a really good comparison to Cleveland. Never in my life will I go back to that **** hole.

The Spurs could have legitimately swept these ******.

Think about that for a second...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom