2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spurs are the smartest organization in the NBA, they were far ahead of the curve on international scouting over a decade ago, they were far ahead of the curve on the importance of corner threes (both shooting and defending) over a decade ago, and they're currently far ahead of the curve on managing minutes.

S shoeking2101 Nope but LBJ is given the title "best player on the planet" should he be compared to BJ Armstrong? Comes with the territory, it is what it is...

It's not even that. Why do we feel so compelled to have to compare what Lebron is doing with what Kobe has done? Or what Jordan has done? Like maybe when Lebron's career is over then yeah but he's not even 30 yet. It's like people are waiting, wanting him to fail just so they can say "See! I told you he ain't jordan! He ain't Kobe!" and that to me takes away from and kind of taints what he's in the process of doing right now with his own career.

Wut.

The entire conversation was about using the excuse of fatigue for the Heat's failures. You agreed with someone that's blaming these losses on fatigue. I pointed out that just ten days ago you said:
Not sure what the hell you are rambling on about.

Oh, and aren't you supposed to have me blocked?

It was joked. I don't have you blocked. I don't have anyone blocked on here. I don't care that much :lol: but you guard me so damn tough on here. From my predictions, to how I am a "bandwagon, frontrunning fan," I mean damn, stop guarding me so tough :lol: sheesh

And for the record I was agreeing with the fact of which he said. I never said that that is why the heat were loosing. Again, show me where I said the Heat were loosing because of fatigue. All I was agreeing with was the facts that he posted. That isn't the same as using fatigue as an excuse.

The back peddle is strong with this one. "He said it, not me...it's him you want!"

Oh, and with regards to me guarding you so tough....

112949-Ramsay-Snow-gif-if-you-think-t-FDZX.gif

I'm not done with you yet, boo boo.

The Spurs are the smartest organization in the NBA, they were far ahead of the curve on international scouting over a decade ago, they were far ahead of the curve on the importance of corner threes (both shooting and defending) over a decade ago, and they're currently far ahead of the curve on managing minutes.

yet it took them 7 years to finally win another title

you would think them being so ahead of the curve they would atleast have gotten one or two in them 7 years

didnt hurt that they lucked up and won the nba lottery and got one of the best pf of all time

Well we would discuss the Heat team, but apparently the Heat have went from a team with two all stars and a cast COMPLETELY built too the strengths of Lebron to a cast of throwaway players in the span of a week... funny how that works.

They Lose dudes come in here saying Lebron can't do it all.... when they win it's look at how Lebron carried that team to victory, how is it possible that one man can both be responsible for the wins/ but never be responsible for the losses.

It's not really funny at all. Pretty sure Bosh, and Wade aren't playing anywhere near their billing right now. That's not a damn excuse. It is what it is. What Miami has can't work if Wade and Bosh are playing like ****. No matter how the team is constructed, it's going to be hard as hell for them to win if Wade and Bosh are trash...hell Bosh and Wade could be A1 right now and the Heat could still be loosing. The Spurs are flat out that good right now and are the better team. That still doesn't change the fact that Bosh and Wade are playing well below their all star billing RIGHT NOW. You can't just throw that tag around because of their name. They are not playing like all stars this series. Their supporting cast is playing like trash too. Again, facts not an excuse.

And to your second point...when they lose look at what's happening. And when they win look at what's happening. That's why when they lose it's "he can't do it alone" because when they do lose, nobody else is really showing up.

Every other superstar in history got the blame when their team loses. But not bron bron. You need to give his PR team and ESPN some type of award. The way they protect this guy is magical. Very impressive.

Payton Manning's good old boy self got super Dooper slander for getting whomped in the ultimate team sport. But the team sport where an indidual has the most impact got a magic shield around him.

Amazing

you would think them being so ahead of the curve they would atleast have gotten one or two in them 7 years

didnt hurt that they lucked up and won the nba lottery and got one of the best pf of all time

Meh. You can't win it all every year. To be a serious contender every one of those 7 years is an accomplishment IMO. Nothing to scoff at by any means.

Meh. You can't win it all every year. To be a serious contender every one of those 7 years is an accomplishment IMO. Nothing to scoff at by any means.

Cool. Goat talk is over though. Better than Jordan talk is over though. Better than ____ talk is over though.

Melo to Mia talk is now open for discussion

Cool. Goat talk is over though. Better than Jordan talk is over though. Better than ____ talk is over though.

Melo to Mia talk is now open for discussion

That comment was in regards to the spurs achievements and success. You're so thirsty to hate on Lebron that you didn't even bother to see the context of what I said :lol: :lol:

I just hate how people who are so quick to shoot down Lebron, do so by bringing up Jordan, and Kobe, and Magic, and Bird....Like, they have nothing to do with this NBA Finals
eyes.gif
If he had kept his mouth shut and was a more humble guy I wouldn't say anything.

But, He's not a humble guy.

He does say a lot of stupid things.

"I'm taking my talents to Miami"

He did say "Not Six, Not Seven, Not Eight..."

This is the same guy that said " I get to go back to my life and you have to go back to yours" After the Mavs beat them.

Let's not forget he calls himself "King James"

That comment was in regards to the spurs achievements and success. You're so thirsty to hate on Lebron that you didn't even bother to see the context of what I said :lol: :lol:

And? You're so quick to cape that you're taking everything as a personal attack against lebae. You don't have to shield him from every comment made here (which you do).

You're entering jay z caping status

Last edited:
I can't imagine ever moving to Cleveland after getting a taste of Miami. Dude would be bored out of his mind. It's regression. I don't think he cares about Cleveland at all to be honest.

And? You're so quick to cape that you're taking everything as a personal attack against lebae

Huh? You commented about Lebron on a post that I commented about the Spurs. What are you even talking about :lol: ?

You quoted me talking about Lebron...on a post that had nothing to do with him :lol: :lol: that has nothing to do with "caping" that's all you. You really quoted a post I made about the spurs to talk about Lebron. The end :lol:

The Crazy Part it that if Melo comes over and this team wins a chip people will say Bron MADE Melo a winner as if he didn't help take the team to the next level.

I also find it funny that Lebron fans claim he doesn't have help...But Melo, KD, & CP3 are failures because they do have the team able to win a ring :lol: pure hilarity in these parts.

Spolestra is absolutely better than Thibbs.

He manages minutes better and coaches both sides of the court.

Spo is criminally underrated right now. Pop, Carlisle,and Spo are the 3 best in the league right now.

Yes.

And it's not hating to say Thibodeau isnt in the class of the head coaches who have actually done something in this league.

Huh? You commented about Lebron on a post that I commented about the Spurs. What are you even talking about :lol: ?

You quoted me talking about Lebron...on a post that had nothing to do with him :lol: :lol: that has nothing to do with "caping" that's all you. You really quoted a post I made about the spurs to talk about Lebron. The end :lol:

Who cares. I made a separate statement. Sue me

Yes, thank you for informing us that this wouldn't be possible without Duncan. :lol:

They only hand out one chip a year man, you need a combination of a great team and a little bit of luck, they caught a few tough breaks over the years but 9 Conference Finals in 17 years is pretty amazing. They're in contention every year. Give credit where it's due.

I can't imagine ever moving to Cleveland after getting a taste of Miami. Dude would be bored out of his mind. It's regression. I don't think he cares about Cleveland at all to be honest.

Let's dead this dumb *** comment once and for all.

He grew up in Akron. Which means from the time his mother gave birth to him to until he was 25, all he's ever known is Akron/Cleveland. He loves home. There isn't a place he'd rather be than with his family at home, whenever that may be.

To sit there and say 'he'll ge bored, its regression" is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard for a reason not to go to a place to play. To sit here and say he doesn't care about Cleveland, means he doesn't care about Akron.

What some of you don't understand is Akron is basically Cleveland. 99% of Akron people are Cleveland fans. Until some of you visit Akron, your words mean nothing on the subject of his sentiments towards Northeast Ohio.

And? You're so quick to cape that you're taking everything as a personal attack against lebae. You don't have to shield him from every comment made here (which you do).

You're entering jay z caping status

Word.

The amount of caping is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom