2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't think Thibs would have won just as much if not more games than Spoelstra the past three seasons if he was the Heat coach you need a ******* clue. Like I don't know if you're even serious. Thibs is a damn legend in this league. I can't wait for Spoelstra to fade into oblivion after he doesn't have LeBron anymore. Troll face *** *****
This guy is right.

Me and CP tried to warn y'all nobody is going to four straight finals and winning but yall don't wanna listen.

All y'all wanna do is squawk about Lebron. :smh: :lol:

A lot of you need to take some basketball 101 classes.

Just 10 days ago....
#NTlogic

(sigh) what's your damn point :lol: they aren't losing because they are tired. But they have played an incredible amount of games and logged an incredible amount of minutes in this four year span. That's not an excuse, it's a fact. They did. Point blank period.

Show me where I said the heat were loosing because of fatigue. Please. I'll wait.

Let me live :lol: stop following me around on here.

Wut.

The entire conversation was about using the excuse of fatigue for the Heat's failures. You agreed with someone that's blaming these losses on fatigue. I pointed out that just ten days ago you said:

1) The Way Miami defended D Green in games 6 & 7 last year is how they'll defend him for most of the series. I can't fathom how he goes absurd this year from deep against them. Spo and co. already figured out how to shut him out completely. Also Gary Neal was going stupid too, and while they still have capable shooters, I don't think any of them will be going that ballistic and be that prolific from downtown like Gary was last year in the finals. Whatever D Green and the others do from deep I think Battier, Allen, Chalmers, Cole, and Lewis will be able to replicate. Lewis confidence is at an all time high right now, that's a good thing for Miami

2) Miami defense is the best it's been all season. While the Heat's defense hasn't been what it was the last two years, the last two, three games of that Indy series they were swarming. Straight flying around the court. Have to like the fact that they are peaking defensively at the right time. Rotations are crisp and hard, people aren't getting beat and if they are the help and recovery is swift and quick. I just loved what I saw defensively from them to end this series.

3) The Big 3 for Miami is peaking at the right time as well. The Big 3 have played their finest the last three games of that series. Wade was really good throughout, and Bosh has found his confidence in his game again. Both were not nearly this good going into the finals last year. Bosh is a confident shooter going into the finals which makes him a legit threat offensively from deep and opens the floor more than it was in the series last summer.

4) Bron and Wade both have played a grueling 7 game series against the Spurs already. This is important to me because they now know what the spurs are going to do, and how they are going to play them. As a basketball player, they know what they did that was successful against them and I feel like that experience of playing against the spurs on defense will allow them to come into this series confident and prepared for what they are going to see. Thus, i expect both to be better against them

5) The Lebron James factor. The best player in not only the series, but the league. If he catches fire from the 3 or just from a overall scoring perspective, it's lights out because when he's scoring well, great things happen for Miami due to his ability to create open shots for their shooters.

For the aforementioned, that's why I originally had the Heat in 5 but I changed that to Heat in 6 because I think they'll split at home instead of stealing the first two which I originally thought. Also, if I'm wrong on this....it won't be because they are "tired" :lol: The Big 3 are in great shape right now from a health and age perspective, and haven't had to extend themselves this season and postseason thus far.

Not sure what the hell you are rambling on about.

Oh, and aren't you supposed to have me blocked?

Me and CP tried to warn y'all nobody is going to four straight finals and winning but yall don't wanna listen.

All y'all wanna do is squawk about Lebron. :smh: :lol:

A lot of you need to take some basketball 101 classes.

Someone should hire you bro

Basketball genius

Its doesn't take a genius it's basic as 1+1

but all people wanna talk is Lebron this, Lebron, Kobe this, MJ that, that the level of obsession is crazy.

Wut.

The entire conversation was about using the excuse of fatigue for the Heat's failures. You agreed with someone that's blaming these losses on fatigue. I pointed out that just ten days ago you said:
Not sure what the hell you are rambling on about.

Oh, and aren't you supposed to have me blocked?

It was joked. I don't have you blocked. I don't have anyone blocked on here. I don't care that much :lol: but you guard me so damn tough on here. From my predictions, to how I am a "bandwagon, frontrunning fan," I mean damn, stop guarding me so tough :lol: sheesh

And for the record I was agreeing with the fact of which he said. I never said that that is why the heat were loosing. Again, show me where I said the Heat were loosing because of fatigue. All I was agreeing with was the facts that he posted. That isn't the same as using fatigue as an excuse.

Last edited:
How are the Heat tired when nobody even plays hard during the regular season? Especially in the east, dudes just going through the motions against bum squads up until April or May.

How are the Heat tired when nobody even plays hard during the regular season? Especially in the east, dudes just going through the motions against bum squads up until April or May.

They are tired cause of having to make constant rotations on defense, when the ball moves that much of course your gonna get gassed over the course of a game

Its doesn't take a genius it's basic as 1+1

but all people wanna talk is Lebron this, Lebron, Kobe this, MJ that, that the level of obsession is crazy.

I tend to see that the people who are all about debating Kobe this, LeBron that, MJ this in real life are all ******* idiots.

On this site whenever I see people go into those little Player A vs Player B arguments I just keep scrolling til I notice it's over.

welp.... crappy end to an nba season...

kings please win tonight to make me feel better...

watch kings win and then next week lakers hire byron scott. oh lawd :smh:

I think we all still won't believe the Spurs will win the championship until the trophy gets hoisted by Tim Duncan's lanky arms. After what happened last year you have to be on edge.

I just hate how people who are so quick to shoot down Lebron, do so by bringing up Jordan, and Kobe, and Magic, and Bird....Like, they have nothing to do with this NBA Finals :rolleyes

The excuses in here man 
mean.gif

shameful.

They're professional Basketball players, i think they have plenty good conditioning. Quit pretending they are "fatigued" and just admit they are getting their **** pushed in

Last edited:
They are tired cause of having to make constant rotations on defense, when the ball moves that much of course your gonna get gassed over the course of a game

Um.......

That's basketball.

Corny but what Im talking about is play style, no one moves the ball as much as the spurs and most teams now are iso heavy so the rest of the players on D can sit back and relax

Your gonna get tired obviously playing a team like that but the heat just gotta work harder on offense

S shoeking2101 Nope but LBJ is given the title "best player on the planet" should he be compared to BJ Armstrong? Comes with the territory, it is what it is...

Last edited:
Well we would discuss the Heat team, but apparently the Heat have went from a team with two all stars and a cast COMPLETELY built too the strengths of Lebron to a cast of throwaway players in the span of a week... funny how that works.

They Lose dudes come in here saying Lebron can't do it all.... when they win it's look at how Lebron carried that team to victory, how is it possible that one man can both be responsible for the wins/ but never be responsible for the losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom