2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’d say top 10,’’ the Miami Heat fifth-year man said of where he ranks. “I’m not in the lower part (of the top 10), I’m in the middle part. I just have confidence in myself. I think I can compete with the best of them…..
“That’s how I feel no matter what people say or what people think,’’ Chalmers said.

:rofl:

Still cant believe Chalmers uttered that statement, what's he averaging 3.5 ppg??

Not only physically but mentally , they don't appear to have the hunger of years ago
Exactly the hunger isn't there and it's obvious now, they lost way too many 50/50 balls last night for a team playing for a 3 peat.

They got that ahh we won two chips we good type of look in their eyes right now.

"Hunger" "wanting it more".... :lol: y'all really believe this? You think the hear do t want to win? This is espn brain washing people. They both want to him the same amount, the difference is one team is better than the other

Do you not see everyone talking about dudes are being passive, nonchalant , lack of aggression, etc etc etc its not just me fam :lol:

They're not hustling fam, again they're standing around watching while kiwi gettin putback slams....:smh: I'm loving it :smokin

Surgical.
tumblr_ma69cbcR4T1r7tq9yo1_250.gif

Thats how the game was designed to be played.

The league has been changed so much over the years from ISO's that when you see real basketball it looks like some sort of wizardry.

Pop knows the game. He knows it damn good.

I know this won't be talked about, but the Spurs have received a few gifts this postseason.
OKC spotted them two games because Ibaka was out.
Lebron body shutting down in game one gifted the Spurs a 1-0 lead.
I personally don't care for the Spurs and would love to see the Heat make history.
Somebody has to do it.
Might as well be the GREATEST PLAYER of ALL TIME

Nothing is good enoug for people these days. Injuries happen in sports. 

Said it earlier, but NT really tries to discredit any sort of championship run that doesnt belong to their team.
Your right injuries happen, and the Spurs have benefited from that.
They have a strike year title, and an injury/broken AC title.

It's not about making excuses , like u said LTB u wanna see rage and anger outta these dudes....they're jogging around like its a 5 point game and they're down 20.

The Spurs are playing with passion and with a purpose, of course revenge is a great motivator.

The Heat are just playing, they're playing like these are the last few games before the all star break.

i feel this series will be interesting if it goes 7 but already have a feel in spurs closeout on Sunday. Pop got his revenge from last yr

Do you not see everyone talking about dudes are being passive, nonchalant , lack of aggression, etc etc etc its not just me fam :lol:

They're not hustling fam, again they're standing around watching while kiwi gettin putback slams....:smh: I'm loving it :smokin

That's because they're getting their ***** handed to them before the end of the 1st qtr. how posses off would you be if the fat boy was schooling you? If sad face was dunking and busting 3's like its nothing? If your main man was leaving to go poop ?

Nothing to do with "hunger", that's just knowing you're beat

Last edited:
they just look gassed on the real. its not no effort. they just tired. everyones shot was off yesterday . why is that.

Last edited:
Diddy boppin into the Finals has finally come back to haunt the Heat. They haven't faced adversity all playoffs and aren't physically and mentally prepared for all of this IMO.

Miami needs to change rotations and probably starting line ups. Play Greg Oden, Shane Battier and Udonis. Oh and Michael Beasley as well.

Miami is not defending the three-point line. This is why the leads are so large for San Antonio. If they could run at just about every three point attempt, Miami woulda won games 3 & 4.

Hold up, did Chalmers claim to be a top 10 player in the league, or top 10 PG? Either or he is nowhere near on those lists. ***** with that BS.

Chalmers es basura. He might flourish on another team.

Hold up, did Chalmers claim to be a top 10 player in the league, or top 10 PG? Either or he is nowhere near on those lists. ***** with that BS.

Top 10 PG. He also implied that he was good as if not better than Rondo

He doesn't have to win it every year. Spurs and Lakers didn't win it every year and they're still what I'd characterize as dynasties. LeBron has 5 more prime years to win a few more. Don't look for the dynasty chatter to die just yet. With the same squad they'll be Vegas future favorites again next season. Add Melo and even more so. People are overreacting for real. Man, especially if Lance leaves the Pacers, the east is a complete joke; they'll walk to he finals again no question.
No he doesn't.  I just don't want any comparisons to the GOAT.  The GOAT wins it every year or used to.  LeBron can keep his 2 hell even win 4 rings.  Just no Three-Peat.  Not Five, Not Six, Not Seven, Not Eight.  All that crap dies Sunday night.  I'm not overreacting, I just don't want him in the same sentence as Jordan unless you are talking inferior.

do yall get tired of hating . jesus

Yes.
shameful

It's crazy how many excuses tho...

Cramps, bathroom dumps, ankles, knees, fatigued, Mario charmers, tired, not enough help, no center, bosh touches...

Crazy man. As if the old *** spurs don't have fatigue and aren't banged up huh? As if ginobli and Parker aren't fatigued as hell with all the euro basketball they played AFTER playing in the finals last year.

The spurs players have 100's of more miles on their bodies but we gotta cut the heat slack because those poor babies are tired...

Gimme a break.

Wade rested a 3rd season. Chillin on his couch. Eatin donuts and increasing the circumference of dat jaw, and now were supposed to feel bad for him for stinking because he's "tired?"

Only person who has a legit excuse AT ALL for any fatigue on the heat is LeBron for carrying the team through the regular season.

Everyone else is just playing horrible and blaming it on lame excuses.

If you don't think Thibs would have won just as much if not more games than Spoelstra the past three seasons if he was the Heat coach you need a ******* clue. Like I don't know if you're even serious. Thibs is a damn legend in this league. I can't wait for Spoelstra to fade into oblivion after he doesn't have LeBron anymore. Troll face *** *****

“I’d say top 10,’’ the Miami Heat fifth-year man said of where he ranks. “I’m not in the lower part (of the top 10), I’m in the middle part. I just have confidence in myself. I think I can compete with the best of them…..
“That’s how I feel no matter what people say or what people think,’’ Chalmers said.

:rofl:

Still cant believe Chalmers uttered that statement, what's he averaging 3.5 ppg??

top 1000
It's not about making excuses , like u said LTB u wanna see rage and anger outta these dudes....they're jogging around like its a 5 point game and they're down 20.

The Spurs are playing with passion and with a purpose, of course revenge is a great motivator.

The Heat are just playing, they're playing like these are the last few games before the all star break.

+1

top 1000 at best

Yeah one game determines the outcome of the series. Each game is an independent entity and losing game one has little to do with anything

That's because they're getting their ***** handed to them before the end of the 1st qtr. how posses off would you be if the fat boy was schooling you? If sad face was dunking and busting 3's like its nothing? If your main man was leaving to go poop ?

Nothing to do with "hunger", that's just knowing you're beat

You splitting hairs dog c'mon now, I'm saying they're not hungry being passive and not hustling and you're saying its because they know they're beat there's really nothing to argue there lets move on from that.

Please be clear I'm hoping the Heat lose so I'm not trying to make excuses for them just calling what I see on my tv.

I say heat expend all their energy physically & mentally on Sun and win, but then are too physically & mentally gassed for GM6 and lose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom