2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah one game determines the outcome of the series. Each game is an independent entity and losing game one has little to do with anything

Errrrrr game ah game 7 dawg....... Rrrrrrrer game ahhh gagame SA SA 7 dawg

:lol: im sorry but this cracks me up every time. Almost as much as "da stweets iz talking, da stweets......" :lol:

Last edited:
As if the old *** spurs don't have fatigue and aren't banged up huh? As if ginobli and Parker aren't fatigued as hell with all the euro basketball they played AFTER playing in the finals last year.

Manu didn't play international ball last summer. He and TP played 68 games each this year and again, neither of them cracked 30 minutes a game. The Spurs have been ahead of the curve at understanding the importance of rest.

Because of their Finals runs, Miami's Big 3 has played over 10,000 more minutes than San Antonio's since 2011.

:rofl:

Still cant believe Chalmers uttered that statement, what's he averaging 3.5 ppg??

LOL that is pretty funny, but I like his swagger. Hell, if you ain't got confidence in yourself who will. We all know that's a bunch of BS but what would we think of him if he said...I pretty much suck and don't deserve to be this team's point gaurd.

Manu didn't play international ball last summer. He and TP played 68 games each this year and again, neither of them cracked 30 minutes a game. The Spurs have been ahead of the curve at understanding the importance of rest.

Because of their Finals runs, Miami's Big 3 has played over 10,000 more minutes than San Antonio's since 2011.

This is NT. No logic allowed

I don't remember seeing all these excuses prior to this series starting. Matter of fact a lot of you clowns picked Miami to sweep or win in 5 games. What possessed you to do that initially? Now they getting skull drug in what should have been a sweep and all the usual excuses are right in play like clockwork.

This is NT. No logic allowed

Just 10 days ago....

1) The Way Miami defended D Green in games 6 & 7 last year is how they'll defend him for most of the series. I can't fathom how he goes absurd this year from deep against them. Spo and co. already figured out how to shut him out completely. Also Gary Neal was going stupid too, and while they still have capable shooters, I don't think any of them will be going that ballistic and be that prolific from downtown like Gary was last year in the finals. Whatever D Green and the others do from deep I think Battier, Allen, Chalmers, Cole, and Lewis will be able to replicate. Lewis confidence is at an all time high right now, that's a good thing for Miami

2) Miami defense is the best it's been all season. While the Heat's defense hasn't been what it was the last two years, the last two, three games of that Indy series they were swarming. Straight flying around the court. Have to like the fact that they are peaking defensively at the right time. Rotations are crisp and hard, people aren't getting beat and if they are the help and recovery is swift and quick. I just loved what I saw defensively from them to end this series.

3) The Big 3 for Miami is peaking at the right time as well. The Big 3 have played their finest the last three games of that series. Wade was really good throughout, and Bosh has found his confidence in his game again. Both were not nearly this good going into the finals last year. Bosh is a confident shooter going into the finals which makes him a legit threat offensively from deep and opens the floor more than it was in the series last summer.

4) Bron and Wade both have played a grueling 7 game series against the Spurs already. This is important to me because they now know what the spurs are going to do, and how they are going to play them. As a basketball player, they know what they did that was successful against them and I feel like that experience of playing against the spurs on defense will allow them to come into this series confident and prepared for what they are going to see. Thus, i expect both to be better against them

5) The Lebron James factor. The best player in not only the series, but the league. If he catches fire from the 3 or just from a overall scoring perspective, it's lights out because when he's scoring well, great things happen for Miami due to his ability to create open shots for their shooters.

For the aforementioned, that's why I originally had the Heat in 5 but I changed that to Heat in 6 because I think they'll split at home instead of stealing the first two which I originally thought. Also, if I'm wrong on this....it won't be because they are "tired" :lol: The Big 3 are in great shape right now from a health and age perspective, and haven't had to extend themselves this season and postseason thus far.

#NTlogic

Last edited:
Miami was spotted 3 rounds because they played in the East. So what's your point?

Not only this but if you want to play the spotted some breaks over the Years game for the Heat?

Played a Bulls Team with no rose, A Celtics team with No Rondo, a Pacers With No Granger, a Nets with No Lopez, A Bobcats with a one foot Jefferson.... Their only challenge in those three years was the Pacers :smh:

Then people want to bring up mileage? As if all those years of finals runs and long playoff runs haven't caught up to Manu & Tim? As if they also aren't coming fromt he Finals last year, as if they didn't have the Luxury of resting most of their team throughout the first 3 rounds... ya'll wanna talk about Mileage.... against the Spurs?

I think most ppl hedged their bets that the Heat was going to win lastnight at least one home but to lose back to back home gms with blow outs like that sums up the heat can't even make adjustments let alone make it even a gm. It's a wrap come Sunday, if anything heat fans should be worried if Bron is staying I don't see how especially the way Wade has been getting Melo still won't solve that weak *** bench

I don't remember seeing all these excuses prior to this series starting. Matter of fact a lot of you clowns picked Miami to sweep or win in 5 games. What possessed you to do that initially? Now they getting skull drug in what should have been a sweep and all the usual excuses are right in play like clockwork.

THIS
If Kawhi woulda flushed that tomahawk.... :smh:

he cocked it back & looked at birdman like he was gonna heat his heart the crowd wouldve walked out then if it happened

Miami was spotted 3 rounds because they played in the East. So what's your point?

Not only this but if you want to play the spotted some breaks over the Years game for the Heat?

Played a Bulls Team with no rose, A Celtics team with No Rondo, a Pacers With No Granger, a Nets with No Lopez, A Bobcats with a one foot Jefferson.... Their only challenge in those three years was the Pacers :smh:

Then people want to bring up mileage? As if all those years of finals runs and long playoff runs haven't caught up to Manu & Tim? As if they also aren't coming fromt he Finals last year, as if they didn't have the Luxury of resting most of their team throughout the first 3 rounds... ya'll wanna talk about Mileage.... against the Spurs?
THIS

Just 10 days ago....
#NTlogic

I believe me and a few laker fans thought playing in3 straight finals would take a toll on the heat

How they cruised through the east made it seem like they were ok but we forget the east is a pile of trash. The heat would have gotten more competition facing the wnba

1. I never picked Miami to win the series, let alone sweep.

2. It's a simple fact, not an "excuse."

Thank you

When you make a valid point I'll answer your questions.

Those are all valid points, but they only get mentioned when it's the Heat or Lakers.
The media hasn't taught you to hate the Spurs, so all the "luck" they received gets glossed over.
I live in Texas. I know the real San Antonio Spurs.
They are an arrogant pompous organization that plays dirty and cries wolf when you get the best of them.
Never liked them. Never will.

Just 10 days ago....
#NTlogic

(sigh) what's your damn point :lol: they aren't losing because they are tired. But they have played an incredible amount of games and logged an incredible amount of minutes in this four year span. That's not an excuse, it's a fact. They did. Point blank period.

Show me where I said the heat were loosing because of fatigue. Please. I'll wait.

Let me live :lol: stop following me around on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom