2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this won't be talked about, but the Spurs have received a few gifts this postseason.
OKC spotted them two games because Ibaka was out.
Lebron body shutting down in game one gifted the Spurs a 1-0 lead.
I personally don't care for the Spurs and would love to see the Heat make history.
Somebody has to do it.
Might as well be the GREATEST PLAYER of ALL TIME

I know this won't be talked about, but the Spurs have received a few gifts this postseason.
I personally don't care for the Spurs and would love to see the Heat make history.
Somebody has to do it.
But Jordan is retired

There's a reason getting to 4 finals is so hard , it's exhausting and everything has to go your way time and time again close game after close game.

It's an accomplishment in itself but these dudes appear to be out of gas, they are soooooo tired :lol:

They lack the passion of years past but they're only human , it's hard to maintain that initial hunger when you've won back to back rings and countless accolades and everybody is calling you the best player in the world hands down.

They're subconsciously complacent and are standing around with a sense of entitlement, look at those weak close outs and that Kawai putback slam. There were four heat players just standing there watching and that is the lack of effort that people are talking about.....it isn't there.

Don't wanna hear this "out if gas " BS. The east was complete trash and didn't ever require their starters to play to win. Wade played half the season. They're fine. Blame lebron for game after game of stat padding

Not only physically but mentally , they don't appear to have the hunger of years ago
As an objective NBA fan.
LeBron better focus. Being down 1-3 is obviously not easy to come back from... Obviously.

But this is literally as close as he'll EVER BE to a 3-Peat.

If there's any miraculous speech left for his team, he needs to think of it.

Him and Wade look so nonchalant after these loses you would think it's not even a big deal to them.

They need to be angry. They need to play with rage.

And I'm not rooting for Miami. In fact, I really want them to lose.

But again, as an objective nba fan. The chances of them coming back are slim, but not impossible.

Bron needs to slap the **** out of Dwhistle and wake him up. These opportunities don't come around often.

Win 3 games in a row now and you'll start to become a real legend.

Lose, and... Well. I think we all know what's going to happen, fair or not.

Either way, this is it for LeBron as far as 3-peats go. He needs to wake his team up.

Exactly the hunger isn't there and it's obvious now, they lost way too many 50/50 balls last night for a team playing for a 3 peat.

They got that ahh we won two chips we good type of look in their eyes right now.

it aint over yet. indeed you are correct. closeout game should be the hardest. lbj....   hes going to be done quicker then most think.

Last edited:
Not only physically but mentally , they don't appear to have the hunger of years ago
Exactly the hunger isn't there and it's obvious now, they lost way too many 50/50 balls last night for a team playing for a 3 peat.

They got that ahh we won two chips we good type of look in their eyes right now.

"Hunger" "wanting it more".... :lol: y'all really believe this? You think the heat don't want to win? This is espn brain washing people. They both want to win the same amount, the difference is one team is better than the other

Last edited:
It's about being able to sustain excellence. 3 rings is impressive. 3 in a row is amazing.
I honestly don't care and I've never heard anyone talk about it before this year. Is the Laker 3 peat squad referenced as having more significance than the recent Kobe chips? No. Chips are chips.

Last edited:
season isnt over yet. I refuse to believe Bron will go out like this. Hats off to the spurs though.

Dwhistle isn't opting out. He'll collect this 40 mil over the next two and retire.

Everybody is talking about Lebron...I've said all year the biggest decision the Heat are going to have to make is what to do with Dwade. His best days are behind him, but with all he's done for the Heat over the years you can't wash your hands of him and move on. If he stays at 40 mil he severely handicaps the team from making moves to win another title. We will see this summer if Wade is truly about chips or Dwade.

IMO, I think he should be about dwade.

If he opts out, he will never ever sniff that kind of money again. He's a three time champ, and he really has nothing left to prove. Hell, who is to say the Heat bring him back if he opts out? It's time for him to think about himself and cash out.

Last edited:
It's crazy how many excuses tho...

Cramps, bathroom dumps, ankles, knees, fatigued, Mario charmers, tired, not enough help, no center, bosh touches...

Crazy man. As if the old *** spurs don't have fatigue and aren't banged up huh? As if ginobli and Parker aren't fatigued as hell with all the euro basketball they played AFTER playing in the finals last year.

The spurs players have 100's of more miles on their bodies but we gotta cut the heat slack because those poor babies are tired...

Gimme a break.

Wade rested a 3rd season. Chillin on his couch. Eatin donuts and increasing the circumference of dat jaw, and now were supposed to feel bad for him for stinking because he's "tired?"

Only person who has a legit excuse AT ALL for any fatigue on the heat is LeBron for carrying the team through the regular season.

Everyone else is just playing horrible and blaming it on lame excuses.

If you don't think Thibs would have won just as much if not more games than Spoelstra the past three seasons if he was the Heat coach you need a ******* clue. Like I don't know if you're even serious. Thibs is a damn legend in this league. I can't wait for Spoelstra to fade into oblivion after he doesn't have LeBron anymore. Troll face *** *****

Somebody has to do it.
Nothing is good enoug for people these days. Injuries happen in sports. 

Said it earlier, but NT really tries to discredit any sort of championship run that doesnt belong to their team.

I honestly don't care and I've never heard anyone talk about it before this year. Is the Laker 3 peat squad referenced as having more significance than the recent Kobe chips? No. Chips are chips.
im no mathematician but 3 is better then 2 .    back to back is great. but 3 in a row. that's special.

Coming back from a 3-1 deficit is hard but def not impossible. Spurs better finish it off on Sunday.

But Jordan is retired
I'm holding Jordan's fake retirement against him.

ESPN Jordan retirement article
The next morning, as Jordan makes his announcement on this surreal Midwest day, Pippen's teary eyes are hidden by black, wire-rimmed glasses. "When Michael spoke," Pippen says later, "it took the spirit out of me. It ripped my heart out."

Sadness and gloom filled the room as a city, a nation, and a league mourns. The impact on the NBA, television, attendance, competition, revenue, merchandise sales (other than MJ's jersey, of course) is staggering. The man who generates billions for others is now going to cost them millions. There is no aspect of the league that Jordan's presence doesn't touch.

As the world watches in disbelief, Jordan calmly explains his reasoning, without any sadness in his voice, without any tears. He actually smiles. He actually proves his decision is one of relief, despite retiring at the height of his power.

"I've reached the pinnacle," he tells the world. "I always said to the people that have known me that when I lose that sense of motivation and that sense that I can prove something, it's time for me to leave."

He pauses. He looks out at the crowd of reporters. He looks down. "It was just a matter of waiting until this time, when basketball was near, to see if my heart ticked for it," he says. "I went through all the different stages of getting myself prepared for the next year, but the desire ... was not there."

Coming down from 3-1 would probably help lebron's legacy more than winning in any other way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom