2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen an NBA team play like this. Closest thing I can remember is the JKidd Nets lol. I was born around the time the Lakers were doing their Showtime thing..
Very college like with all the ball movement.

Pop could give a crap if he had a Lebron or Kobe on his team. He would have them play in HIS system. 

Need a team full of high IQ players to run as fluid as the Spurs are currently. Not every coach has that at their disposal nor the wherewithal to instill that kind of consistency and dominance.

But....GOAT's HAVE games like this also. :rolleyes

Goats have bad games, Goats get blown out Yes it's inevitable, they don't have Countless SERIES where they reduce themselves to spot up shooters or non chalant superstars.

Kobe is my favorite players, he had a bad series against Detroit, his team got slaughtered, However throughout that series he was atleast attempting to create, willing to attack, Detroit had his card but at no time did he just shrug his shoulders & chalk it up as a Loss.

their's a big difference in being stopped and stopping yourself, Lebron constantly stops himself & it's annoying because he has the tools to really be the GOAT but he's not made up for it.

What? 
laugh.gif

The slander Lebron gets. 
mean.gif
 The story here isnt "Wheres Lebron?" The story is the Spurs are outplaying Miami, period.

Need a team full of high IQ players to run as fluid as the Spurs are currently. Not every coach has that at their disposal nor the wherewithal to instill that kind of consistency and dominance.

Indeed true.

But I don't see any teams in the NBA currently who have half the ball movement that the spurs have & it's so damn effective even when he's running it with his second unit i don't understand why more coaches don't atleast attempt to copy.

So how much of the spurs offensive success is attributed to their roster being comprised of majority international players. I ask because i really dislike the aau standard of ball that is having a large affect on the game. Everyone wants to be the star, dunk and shoot threes. Where as this team concept is a style played in many euro countries

Goats have bad games, Goats get blown out Yes it's inevitable, they don't have Countless SERIES where they reduce themselves to spot up shooters or non chalant superstars.

Kobe is my favorite players, he had a bad series against Detroit, his team got slaughtered, However throughout that series he was atleast attempting to create, willing to attack, Detroit had his card but at no time did he just shrug his shoulders & chalk it up as a Loss.

their's a big difference in being stopped and stopping yourself, Lebron constantly stops himself & it's annoying because he has the tools to really be the GOAT but he's not made up for it.

LMAO! What a surprise.

I love how you act like he was just ghost the entire game like he didn't try and come out in the second half and dominate that 3rd. Obviously, the TEAM couldn't make ANY stops so even with Lebron having that GREAT 3rd quarter, it wasn't gonna do nothing as the lead for the Spurs stayed between 14-20 due to the HEAT'S inability to stop them. Was bron not "attempting to create then or willing to attack then?"

Maybe I don't see what you're seeing, but I haven't seen LeBron not display effort or aggression. They're running the offense through him and he is creating, it's just that no one is really hitting shots. You can't equate not forcing shots to not playing with effort or being aggressive. You're wanting him to stop trying to create for others and score more, which I won't say I'm completely opposed to, but don't make this about effort.

What? :lol:

The slander Lebron gets. :smh:  The story here isnt "Wheres Lebron?" The story is the Spurs are outplaying Miami, period.

Nope despite how the Media tries to write it the story should be the spurs outplaying the Heat / Where is Lebrons EFFORT. If it wasn't for game 2, this is essentially Mavs 2011 all over again.

This team has all the pieces necessary to beat SA and once again the effort of their players & their star player is in question AGAIN.

How coaches don't try and Mimic Pop to a T baffles my mind... He turns average players into valuable players every single year.
What other team has a roster like this, that can put out 4 guys who have PG ability (Parker, Manu, Mills, and Diaw) on the floor at once?

The "lack of effort" is only magnified cause the Spurs are literally running them out of their own building. This is where coaching comes into question. Is Spo not getting any heat for this? I fail to see how blowouts always lead to a question in "effort". Its easy to lose your groove when you are getting pummeled, I woudnt necessarily call it a lack of effort.

What? :lol:

The slander Lebron gets. :smh:  The story here isnt "Wheres Lebron?" The story is the Spurs are outplaying Miami, period.

Nope despite how the Media tries to write it the story should be the spurs outplaying the Heat / Where is Lebrons EFFORT. If it wasn't for game 2, this is essentially Mavs 2011 all over again.

This team has all the pieces necessary to beat SA and once again the effort of their players & their star player is in question AGAIN.

This is just dumb. They've caught back to back drums. How do you figure they have the pieces to best this San Antonio team?

Sometimes y'all gotta stop actively seeking out blame, and give someone credit. San Antonio is playing at a complete other level right now, and Miami can't match up with them.

I think the Blazers are the team best equipped to run a similar offense to the Spurs. Loved watching them this past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom