2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dj Khaled is the death of music.

the truth is: San Antonio is the most deep team of the League.

they can play big, they can play small, they can play D. their Offense is gorgeous and they have the highest basketball IQ of the league by far.

If you think about that and you put on top that they have the best coach in the league.

you can easy understand why they are blowing out the second best team in the league.

Dude, Diaw is playing like the BIG O

yes the destruction of the little 3 
devil.gif

i love it 
laugh.gif

wade thought he was going to coast on lebron's back but now bron can't do the heavy lifting 
grin.gif

no more rings for any of them, i hope wade ends up on the bobcats and bosh to the bucks 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Not sure how this is a surprise to anyone
The Heat was the #2 seed in the weakest Eastern Conference ever

The Spurs was the number 1 seed in the Deepest western conference ever.

I said it once before and I will say it again.
Blazers and OKC were harder matchups than this heat team for the Spurs.

Don't matter what Lebron or Wade does, any team out of the East this year was going to be food for the west.

Maybe in a 2-3-2 setting the heat could have had a chance but in a 2-2-1-1-1 the best team always wins.

Last edited:
Wade is just physically about spent, its not his heart in question. He's peaked and is in free fall mode at this point.

I honestly don't care who wins, but I must admit, Mia losing will bring infinite LOL's, and possibly bosh on his knees crying again + lebron "normal lives" speech pt.2 . I WOULD LOVE THAT :rofl:

The thing about this is that the spurs were the way better team last year as well. This is exactly what should've happened last year. I've seen wade's bum *** come back from an 0-2 deficit thanks to the help of whistles. It's not over till it's over :smh:

You guys expect LeBron to do absolutely everything though. His teammates have been completely irrelevant other than Ray Allen and Lewis hitting some 3's and Bosh getting a few baskets in a row each game. The Spurs are a complete team from their best player down to the last man on the bench. It's a good thing basically the whole team is free agents this summer cause it's a wrap for this particular group.

It would be good for the NBA if all three of them just split up. LeBron to Cleveland, Wade to the nearest steroid recovery program and Bosh to Houston.

I don't expect hit to do everything, but the world tells me he does everything and has no weakness. All i hear all year is how he's the most complete player ever, He can defend all position, can't be held in the paint blah blah blah.... So either people exaggerated the depth of his skills or he's simply not putting in the EFFORT. IDC if you lose but to be as skilled as he is and be irrelevant in the game is unacceptable. GOATS don't commonly go missing for portions of the game at a time, Im not asking him to overcome a team by himself i'm asking him to however attack the team.

I don't expect hit to do everything, but the world tells me he does everything and has no weakness. All i hear all year is how he's the most complete player ever, He can defend all position, can't be held in the paint blah blah blah.... So either people exaggerated the depth of his skills or he's simply not putting in the EFFORT. IDC if you lose but to be as skilled as he is and be irrelevant in the game is unacceptable. GOATS don't commonly go missing for portions of the game at a time, Im not asking him to overcome a team by himself i'm asking him to however attack the team.

They gotta pick their poison. Even if they choose to disregard one excuse, it completely validates the other.

The spurs got 12 people who can perform inside their system.
that is the reason of their success
This is where Popovich separates himself from the rest of the coaches.
He would play 5 bench players at the same time in a close game.
That gave them game experience in tight games and has helped them in these playoffs.

But....GOAT's HAVE games like this also. 
eyes.gif

How coaches don't try and Mimic Pop to a T baffles my mind... He turns average players into valuable players every single year.

How coaches don't try and Mimic Pop to a T baffles my mind... He turns average players into valuable players every single year.

I have never seen an NBA team play like this. Closest thing I can remember is the JKidd Nets lol. I was born around the time the Lakers were doing their Showtime thing..

How many coaches have the collective ball handlers, passers and shooters the Spurs have?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom