2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call it being passive, the defense just isn't letting him get the ball where he wants so he's taken out of the game. LeBron obviously gets a lot of his points at the rim and when he's not getting there he has to rely on his jumper, which is improved but not consistent like KD or Melo. You can only do so much when you're getting very little support from your teammates.

KD imo was passive vs San Antonio. He just stood in the corner and didn't even try to get open in the closing minutes. Russ had to carry the team and go iso vs 4 other guys.

From a non-objective point of view, I am happy that Wade and LeBron won't be bringing home another ring.

AchingFantasticAndeancondor.gif

Scumbag bum. :smokin :smokin

Do the right thing this summer and opt in. :smokin

Outside of game 2 he has been absolutely irrelevant on both ends of the floor.

Pretty much.

Last edited:
This "more help" stuff has me lol all day.

And he supposed to be top 5? Son beat the competition stop trying to build dream teams!

I wouldn't call it being passive, the defense just isn't letting him get the ball where he wants so he's taken out of the game. LeBron obviously gets a lot of his points at the rim and when he's not getting there he has to rely on his jumper, which is improved but not consistent like KD or Melo. You can only do so much when you're getting very little support from your teammates.

KD imo was passive vs San Antonio. He just stood in the corner and didn't even try to get open in the closing minutes. Russ had to carry the team and go iso vs 4 other guys.

So what you're saying is, Lebron can be stopped. His physicality, strength, and speed is his main weapon and when that is stopped, he has to rely on his jumper, which isn't a good enough for him to fall back on.

And this is the GOAT that people are referring to?

Last edited:
LOL @ people defending Lebron. Talking about the casual fan eff outta here. You don't show up for the last half of the game when your team is already down by 20. Have the Heat lead at all this series? Besides game 2 I don't recall them ever even having a lead. Lebron out there trying to protect his shooting percentage instead of coming out blazing. He hasn't shot the ball more than 20 times all series except for game 2 when they won lol. Spurs close this out Sunday. Lebron looks for more help this summer lol.

So much truth.

no first take this morning huh
I'm looking at First Take right this second.

i got the old people golf game on espn and sportscenter on espn2 right now. smh 

ESPN news.

You just muted your Point Russell Westbrook took command against SA and MADE his way to the basket, Nobody in the league can stop Lebron, he simply wasn't in attack mode at all until it was too late. How many times does he have to do this before people realize what's going on?

You CANNOT be the best player on the floor and not Command your way on Both ends of the floor, Suddenly SA is playing like this mythical team that can't be stopped on offense & it's nothing the heat could do? All the praise he gets for making his teammates better & yesterday their was NONE of that. Of course this isn't all his fault but the excuses have got to stop, again in another finals he checked out on both ends of the floor and didn't assert himself.

This is not the cleveland Cavs he's playing with, this team just beat the spurs in 7 a year before, i'm not going to sit here and let ya'll tell me that a team that went 7 against the Mavs & got SMACKED by OKC's 2 players are that much better than the defending world champs. This is all about effort & he being the leader and best player didn't bring it... AGAIN.

They're getting beat by a better team right now period. Could Lebron do more of course. Not sure what that would do at this point, but yes he could. I mean it's like watching MJ win his first ring, once the Bulls figured out the Lakers it was a wrap. There was nothing the Lakers were going to do to counteract that. And that team was stacked full of all stars too. That's exactly what's happening right now. The Spurs have figured out the Heat. Lebron could shot 100 times Sunday, it's not gonna matter, the Spurs have figured them out.

The excuses for this guy, team is unreal. There were times last night he passed the ball @ half court with a smaller defender on him. Dude might be the sickest role player ever.

They're getting beat by a better team right now period. Could Lebron do more of course. Not sure what that would do at this point, but yes he could. I mean it's like watching MJ win his first ring, once the Bulls figured out the Lakers it was a wrap. There was nothing the Lakers were going to do to counteract that. And that team was stacked full of all stars too. That's exactly what's happening right now. The Spurs have figured out the Heat. Lebron could shot 100 times Sunday, it's not gonna matter, the Spurs have figured them out.

That is a LIE man straight up & down, The Spurs are Not that much of a superior team, they didn't suddenly flip a switch and become a 100 times better. All you have to do is look at game 2, is Lebron gonna have shooting nights like that all the time? of course not.

But he was aggressive all game, attacking, getting guys in foul trouble, Drawing double & triple teams.... That leads to a close game and an eventual W (Not to mention that SA couldn't get into their offense at all in the 4th)

This isn't about better teams this is about EFFORT & Lebron along with the rest of his team are showing none, when they gave it 100% they showed they could be disruptive, have a good offense.... unfortunately they only did that 1/4 games, and when your the leader and the team feeds off of you their is NO excuse to play like that at home. NONE.

Word Skip Bayless you're gonna twerk? Oh.....

laugh.gif
I dont even. 

I do think the Spurs are THAT much better than Miami. Using examples like Dallas and OKC arent relevant IMO, those rosters are constructed differently

Oh snap theyre at Clevelander, Iove that place.

Last edited:
Lebrons personality is passive and he's a likeable dude. If hr don't get nasty as hell and start pissing folks of its a dunnie. LBJ should slapped somebody in the locker room last night...

First Take is hillarious right now. They got Emmanuel Sanders on here ready to go straight into NFL season.

Lebron's legacy will take a hit but Wade is a BUM. That ***** should be slandered off the face of the earth. You can't play the full reg. season. You under perform in the playoffs and finals. Bum

You guys expect LeBron to do absolutely everything though. His teammates have been completely irrelevant other than Ray Allen and Lewis hitting some 3's and Bosh getting a few baskets in a row each game. The Spurs are a complete team from their best player down to the last man on the bench. It's a good thing basically the whole team is free agents this summer cause it's a wrap for this particular group.

It would be good for the NBA if all three of them just split up. LeBron to Cleveland, Wade to the nearest steroid recovery program and Bosh to Houston.

Lol. Lebby stans have to pick their poison. Either he is:

1 - Passive, doesn't have that X factor, that killer instinct to take 100 shots, drive to the rim and take over a game. Even if his team is down by 50 by halftime.

or

2 - His game has finally been exposed and if he can't use his strength, physicality, speed to get to a well defended rim, he has to fall back on his jumper. Even though his jumper has improved, it is still suspect at best.

Lebrons personality is passive and he's a likeable dude. If hr don't get nasty as hell and start pissing folks of its a dunnie. LBJ should slapped somebody in the locker room last night...

Have we already forgot "go back to your normal lives, with all your problems" ??

Wade missed half the season and he's still crumbling apart right in front of us.

Only thing that could probably keep him going is that magic cactus water out in Phoenix but even they can't stop knee issues for prolonged periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom