2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOSPURSGO!

Much Love to any true SA fan on this board. They SHOCKED the world tonight. Been on a mission since the Game 7 2013 loss.
1 more Game until Ring #5. Haters Gon' Hate.

PO
eek.gif
Whats going on man?

Anybody who blames Lebron for this or uses this to "prove" he's not Jordan is obviously a troll.

#1. He ain't Jordan...let it go. he is the best player on the planet now...deal with it.

#2. Looking at the stats Lebron is ballin' out there everyone else is out to lunch.

#3. The Spurs are playing historically well. There is a saying in bball...nobody shoots 50%. The best shooters shoot in the 40's. The spurs are shooting 54% AS A TEAM for the series. That's unreal. The heat aren't playing great defensively but they aren't stinking it up out there.

As Barkley says the better team always wins a 7 game series. Even though the spurs lost game 6 last year; they had a game 7 and lost. That's not a fluke.

Spurs are better this year; end of story

agree.
Lebron and Jordan are different go to guys in their way. Lebron is more an allrounder, rather like a modern Magic Johnson combined
with the slashing power of young Shawn Kemp etc. while Jordan was rather a scoring machine who would drop even more if the
coach allowed him to.
Lebron plays well but the rest must step up if the Heat want to have a chance against the Spurs.
The Spurs play the best team basketball in the NBA. That's why they are ahead.
A trio of Superstars is not guaranteeing success.

Bron gotta go boston gm 6 for 3 straight gms if the heat want any chance to win, spurs offensive execution is on a different level :smh:

Anybody who blames Lebron for this or uses this to "prove" he's not Jordan is obviously a troll.

#1. He ain't Jordan...let it go. he is the best player on the planet now...deal with it.

#2. Looking at the stats Lebron is ballin' out there everyone else is out to lunch.

#3. The Spurs are playing historically well. There is a saying in bball...nobody shoots 50%. The best shooters shoot in the 40's. The spurs are shooting 54% AS A TEAM for the series. That's unreal. The heat aren't playing great defensively but they aren't stinking it up out there.

As Barkley says the better team always wins a 7 game series. Even though the spurs lost game 6 last year; they had a game 7 and lost. That's not a fluke.

Spurs are better this year; end of story

http://s85.photobucket.com/user/ste...2-4789-AE3D-8E4F34194D0C_zpsjg9hxa9s.gif.html

Ain't nobody tryna hear this bra, let us hate in joy.

We deserve this.

MJ>Kobe>KiWi>Shuttlesworth> Mike Mike from down the way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LeBronze

Stop trying to scapegoat the boy Wade in an effort to save Lebron from slander and criticism , if they lose no way can Bron get a pass idc what his fg% is or how gimpy Wade knees are.

Bron gets all the accolades and praise when they win, so when they lose he should feel the wrath as well.....put that cape down and let justice be served.

Of course Lebron will get blame that's what the casual fan does...it's the way of the world...but anybody who actually watches the games can't lay blame at Lebron's feet.

STephen A Smith gotta be on lebrons payroll. I've never seen such groupie **** to such a high level. Protect his image at all costs. Find blame elsewhere.

He was a NO SHOW I the first half. Who gives a **** if he starts scoring when they are down 20. ******* pathetic

He deserves this. He left Cleveland to go jump on these ****** laps and what do u know these dudes looked like Cleveland last night. Let's watch how he quits and jumps on another team and tries to be bffs

STephen A Smith gotta be on lebrons payroll. I've never seen such groupie **** to such a high level. Protect his image at all costs. Find blame elsewhere.

He was a NO SHOW I the first half. Who gives a **** if he starts scoring when they are down 20. ******* pathetic
That ESPN money is real.

This is what the Heat get for starting Mario Chalmers and turning Chris Bosh into a catch and shoot guy. I've always felt it's extra pointless for them to trot a point guard out there alongside Bron and Wade. A Jamal Crawford type is what they need. Don't need a pure 1, get someone that can score and knock down shots.

If Spurs win next game (or the series) who do you see winning the finals MVP?

All. Hear on espn is.... No help, no help, no help, no help, no help, no help.

I think they are trying to push some type of narrative. Not sure what it is. Hard puzzle to figure out

**** bron and the excuses That nobody else in history got

TMAC> lebron. Just didn't have enough help
AI> lebron. Jus didn't have enough help

Throw in Ewing and Malone too

Any sign of @UnchartedDrake ?

Starting to fear for this guys safety. Hope all is well with him.

Nvm, saw you posted last night. Glad to see you're being a good a sport about this. Get that kobe avatar ready Pa.

Last edited:

Kawhi...easily. He's been the best player. They are destroying the heat and none of those three guys (Duncan, Parker, Ginobli) has had a monster performance in any one game

LeBron does have a fault in this and that's being too passive or waiting too long to finally get the engine started. But I can't put all the blame on him when they are other glaring problems like Miami's defense having gone to sh*t, Wade's knees are probably dust at this point, Bosh having trouble picking his spots.

Kawhi...easily. He's been the best player. They are destroying the heat and none of those three guys (Duncan, Parker, Ginobli) has had a monster performance in any one game
Tim Duncan game one was a monster game.

I've gotta think its Diaw so far, hes been consistently playing well. Kiwi has at the highest of highs, but also lows.

I think it would be more appropriate to have co-mvp's. Kawhi, Diaw...and Popovich should get it.

Diaw and Leonard are the true MVP of this series. But Timmy will get that award. He is the best player of his generation (yes, he is better than KOBE)  and he deserves that

oh sorry.

I think also that Mario Chalmers could be a serious candidate to win the finals MVP for San Antonio.

He changed the both ends of the floor in their favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom