2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't about how poorly the Heat are playing. It's about how well the Spurs are playing, and the Spurs being hungry to win a title after what happened to them last year. LeBron's going to get the blame no matter what, but this is just about the Spurs taking matters into their own hands and dominating. When a team is clicking on all cylinders, there's nothing you can do about it.
completely agree

they're incredibly focused and sure that helps their cause tremendously, but they're just flat out the better team here

Despite what these clowns on NT, twitter, and first take may lead you to believe, Lebron is as good as logical, sensible people make him out to be.

See what he did against boston in a must win, against detroit, hell tonight alone he had 19 of the Heat's first 21 points in the 3rd quarter or something like that. He literally is capable of having some incredible moments man.

I don't see no way in hell that the heat can win 3 games in a row, however I also didn't see the spurs going up 3-1 either.

Point is, Lebron is capable of doing some outstanding things and we don't know what can happen. No way the heat win 3 in a row to me, but I don't think game 5 is an automatic coronation either. We'll see, but I'm not counting Lebron out fully yet. He's that good.

He really is that damn good. I don't remember when the last time the Heat won a playoff game where Lebron didn't play well. People can say whatever they want about him playing with Wade and Bosh but everything lies on Lebron. People can hate on him all they want, but not a damn hater in the world that wouldn't play the change of heart card if he were to sign with their favorite team.

Agreed with most of y'all. I get that miami is ******** the bed but Spurs aren't getting nearly enough of the credit they deserve. Many experts did pick the Heat to win, so it's not like the Heat losing this bad was expected, maybe the Spurs are just that much better, hungrier and have the depth.

Oh, and Pop is just cementing his legacy as one of the GOAT's as a coach. Give him the MVP.

Last edited:
Not only do the Heat have to win out but they also have to win 2 more times IN San Antonio

just not realistic IMO.

Even more difficult now that it is no longer 2-3-2 format..

Allowed for more momentum. Now longer wait in between games for travel.

Last edited:
Can we put to rest the whole "NBA's Agenda of having the Heat win" thing put to rest?

I mean some of the chatter in here before the game about the officiating was incredible :lol: :lol:

S shoeking2101 I totally get where you're coming from, I really do....but this series is over. There is nothing more that lebron can do. The spurs have completely dominated the heat so far and they are going to give them their best game on sunday. As a team you might be capable of squeezing out one win for morale purposes but that discounts the spurs having their foot on your neck telling you that even if you win this game you're not gonna win the series and that's enough to kill your will. Game 5 is basically gonna be a forfeit by the heat. As a competitor you know when you're outmatched. The effort will be there for literally the first 5 minutes before the spurs just trample them

S shoeking2101 I totally get where you're coming from, I really do....but this series is over. There is nothing more that lebron can do. The spurs have completely dominated the heat so far and they are going to give them their best game on sunday. As a team you might be capable of squeezing out one win for morale purposes but that discounts the spurs having their foot on your neck telling you that even if you win this game you're not gonna win the series and that's enough to kill your will. Game 5 is basically gonna be a forfeit by the heat. As a competitor you know when you're outmatched. The effort will be there for literally the first 5 minutes before the spurs just trample them

I can see this happening...if The Spurs of course jump on them early as they did in games 3 and 4. If they get up like 12, 15 before the half then that's when you'll see what you alluded to.

However, the longer the Heat stay in contact with the Spurs the better their confidence will be. I tend to take each game as it's own individual game and yeah if the Heat come out getting blasted like in games 3 and 4 then the feeling of being outmatched will for sure come up. But if they stay close throughout, then who knows what may happen they could steal one.

Bron can go for 50-60 in game 5 but the Spurs will still smack Miami. The rest of that heat team is defeated and have already given up imo.

I feel you but based on what we have seen these past 4 games how are the heat gonna keep it close....? They are gassed, outmatched and playing on the road Where every little mistake is magnified. I'm telling you I have seen the lakers lose by 30 in closeout games when I know for a fact they were good enough to win but just too many factors prevented it. You get down by 10 on the road against a team that's better than you AND has more energy AND is out for revenge...it's a wrap

LeBron still is putting up 28/7/4 on 60% shooting, and the heat are still getting blown out.

The spurs role players and overall depth is just too much to handle. Duncan, ginobili, and Parker aren't even cracking 20 points. Pop is a genius.

This dude Wade has the greatest job in the world. Play every three games in the regular season, half *** your effort when you do play, play like trash and still not get any of the blame. All while getting paid a max contract. How do you miss 6 lay ups in one finals game and then get beaten off the dribble multiple times by Boris Diaw :x :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom