2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Would you drop Titus Young for Randall Cobb??
I don't want to but I would at this point. Young could have a better second-half to the season than first. He's immature and gets flagged for unnecessary and avoidable penalties. Schwartz is a bit frustrated with him at the moment despite the receiving talent. Meanwhile Cobb is ballin' out as a WR and return man. I'd still track and flag Titus though. He could be valuable from like W7 or W8 on.

He makes plays, even with his arm from time to time. That's something Hasselbeck has real problems doing this late in his career. He's not even the same type of player he was last year. Unless it's certain the CJ2K can carry the load then Locker is the guy. We'll just wait and see what happens, I guess.
I think we're definitely on opposite sides of the spectrum in regards to Jake Locker. To this day I don't believe he, Gabbert, or Ponder were worthy of top-12 selections. The running ability and athleticism are there for Jake, but still too raw as a passer for my taste. Will he develop consistency throwing accurately? I don't know, will Tanny? I don't like the idea of project QBs selected on pure athleticism.

That's just the thing...I'm not arguing for Locker, I'm arguing against Hasselbeck. I don't see him being the guy that you do, and in that case, given the choices, Locker is the better option for the Titans. So, I'm simply highlighting things that Locker can do that Hasselbeck can't, because at this point, the biggest thing Hass has going for him is experience, but right now it's a minimal factor with all the drawbacks.

Last edited:
My starting game this week in my money :nerd: any pointers :nerd:

QB – Rivers @TEN
RB – CJ28 @SD
RB – Forte @GB
WR – Nelson @CHI
WR – J.Jones @DEN
TE – F.Davis @STL
FLX – Cobb @CHI
D/ST – Steelers @NYJ
K – Bailey @SEA

BENCH

WR – D.Thomas @ ATL
WR – R.Wayne @ MIN
QB – Dalton @CLE
WR – N.Washington @SD
TE – Fleener @MIN
D – Vikings @IND
RB – Morris @STL

Alfred Morris for Pierre Garvin.

Who gets the better end of the deal?

My starting game this week in my money :nerd: any pointers :nerd:
QB – Rivers @TEN
RB – CJ28 @SD
RB – Forte @GB
WR – Nelson @CHI
WR – J.Jones @DEN
TE – F.Davis @STL
FLX – Cobb @CHI
D/ST – Steelers @NYJ
K – Bailey @SEA

BENCH

WR – D.Thomas @ ATL
WR – R.Wayne @ MIN
QB – Dalton @CLE
WR – N.Washington @SD
TE – Fleener @MIN
D – Vikings @IND
RB – Morris @STL
Davis is the right start at TE if Garcon doesn't go. If Pierre plays, I'd strongly consider moving Fleener into the starting lineup against MIN.

Like I said earlier, Demaryius versus Cobb is a tough call for me because I was wrong about Thomas W1. Right about Cobb. Even Wayne garners Flex attention. It's very difficult to pick between the three options with Jennings out.

That's my issue as well, last week I started Moore over Wayne but Cobb sat the bench, No Jennings has me :nerd: plus Cobb does special teams with WR so it's like high risk / high reward a

That's my issue as well, last week I started Moore over Wayne but Cobb sat the bench, No Jennings has me :nerd: plus Cobb does special teams with WR so it's like high risk / high reward a
Completely understand where you're coming from. Cobb is the highest risk with highest potential reward. But you almost have to start Demaryius or Wayne based on ADP and W1 production. I've seen both listed in the top-15 for WRs in W2.

Very tough call. Trust your intuition.

Damn I just noticed he got the same bye week with drew Bree's in wk6 :smh:
Yeah, that kind of defeats the purpose of having Cutler as a backup but you could always hold him just so another manager doesn't get him. Takes a roster spot but many believe Cutler has top-50 fantasy potential this year with Marshall, Bush and Jeffery added to the offensive mix.

Peyton Manning / Alfred morris/ Trent Richardson

For

Newton/ Cedric Benson/ dominik hixson or alshon Jeffrey?

Whogets better trade!!!??

Last edited:
Ok I got two def 9ers n patriots n the bench is big Ben Decker Kenny britt Alfred Morris Randall Cobb n cj spiller...so I'm like who do I really drop

Someone dropped Vick today. I am picking him up. I now have Rivers, Vick and RG3

Who should I Get rid of ?  I am thinking Rivers. 

Do I go C. Fleener or J. Greshime at TE?

Leaning towards Fleener this week for some reason...

Someone dropped Vick today. I am picking him up. I now have Rivers, Vick and RG3

Who should I Get rid of ?  I am thinking Rivers. 

Rivers, he always puts up consistent numbers.

Vick has to stay healthy and reid has to call the proper game

RG3 is a rookie and they play some solid defensive teams in the next 3 weeks.

Hillis is on the waivers in my league..Should I drop Helu for him? Dont think I want to put y trust in any of Shanahan's backs.

I also need some advice on Helu. Should I wait for him to (eventually) start and put up good numbers then sell high? Or should I dump him now?

PICK ONE: Romo at Seattle or Cutler at GB tonight??

I'm thinking Cutler....any help would be appreciated! Thx in advance!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom