2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

benson came through... took cobb off the field... if he's strictly a WR, he's 3rd or 4th string

Last edited:
Rodgers killed me tonight, Cobb had few plays....running the ball wayy too much

Opponent has Stafford vs 49ers defense, only hope for him to get killed.

Had Alshon starting and he only got me 1pt. >: after how Chicago and GB looked last week, I didn't think this would be the result. :smh:

forte

cobb

jones

nelson with the dropped pases

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Crosby got me 14 pts though :rolleyes

After tonight I think a lot of people are feeling a lil rough about their season prospects,

let me be the first to tell you, it ain't over 'til it's over.

Last year I started 0-4 in one of my money leagues, I kept telling my league-mates I was going to still win this thing. Of course, they laughed in my face. It was a mixture of Arian Foster being hurt early on and me not trusting Cam enough to start 'til week 5.

I rallied back, won 6 straight games and snuck into the playoffs 7-6....

I ended up taking the championship.

Fantasy is a crapshoot sometimes, even the most experienced fantasy grey-beards have rough starts. Even genius-level fantasy minds, guys with more football IQ than most of us fathom have rough starts. It's a long season, and you've got to dig deep,

Getting discouraged will just make your 0-2 start turn into an 0-3 start, I'll tell you guys that right now. This Packers/Bears game was just the perfect storm for fantasy owners, even the surest bets can prove disastrous.

Doug Martin or Jamal Charles I already have CJ spiller and LeSean McCoy as my other RBs

PPR League? honestly i would take both if you could and trade CJ if his production drops / Jackson comes back

PPR League? honestly i would take both if you could and trade CJ if his production drops / Jackson comes back
thats what im thinking on doing haha but for this week im stuck on starting martin or charles and im not in a ppr league. Im leaning more towards starting martin but im not entirely sure. Whats funny is I have fred jackson riding on the bench too. I some how picked up spiller of of waivers this week.

Back
Top Bottom