green-ellis @ CLE
or steven jackson @ WAS

Last edited:
champ- im ridin with cutler, good lookin out
which RB do i sit?
reggie buch @ OAK
green-ellis @ CLE
or steven jackson @ WAS
Law Firm is a definite start. S-Jax as well. Reggie close to both but not quite good enough to take RB2 spot away from Law Firm or S-Jax.

i started cobb also, please dont tell me hes out already... this day cant get any worse
Hope tomorrow's a better day for you, man.

Rodgers' right elbow is alright. Cobb should be fine as well, just shaken up. Smaller frame than most new generation NFL receivers.

Ced getting a lot of carries thus far.

Ry has been forcing the issue since W1. Dude wanted to go on MNF against the Raiders. I see limited effectiveness W2, but from W3 on Matthews could be RB1 money. I'd trade for him now in all leagues. Beast in PPR. Top-10 fantasy potential.

I agree. I'm worried he rushes back into "game" contact too soon. I think it's good news to see him in limited practice today. He's definitely getting close, but I doubt he sees the field for Week 2. Week 3 is looking more like a realistic opportunity.

Witten or Owen Daniels?
Daniels unless you believe Witten is closer to his normal self and production. W1 was hard to watch. Prime example of a man forcing himself onto the football field when not truly ready to play or produce.

Daniels unless you believe Witten is closer to his normal self and production. W1 was hard to watch. Prime example of a man forcing himself onto the football field when not truly ready to play or produce.

They said Witten was a full practice participant today and looks back to normal...

A couple questions re: the upcoming week.

@ TE -- do I stay with Tamme vs. ATL, or play Fred Davis vs STL?

@ FLEX should I keep Antonio Brown in, or play B. Green-Ellis vs CLE?

Back
Top Bottom