Pick 2 of the four:
Michael Bush
Doug Martin
Dez Bryant
Trent Richardson

Right now I have Dez and Bush starting.

Colston vs KC
LaFell vs NYG
Normally I'd start Colston, but the foot injury worries me.
You're right to worry about Colston's foot but even with the injury and regardless of what happened Thursday night, I'd generally still start Colston over LaFell.

Mikel Leshoure or David Wilson?
Neither, but Leshoure as the lesser of two evils. Any better options?

I actually just switched out B. Lloyd for Pierre Thomas, although everyone is saying Ingram is the Saints RB to start this week.  Just feel like KC is so garbage both will get touches, and Lloyd is nursing an injury and going up against Baltimore.

Anyone have any input?
I'd always start P. Thomas over Ingram. I'd rather own Thomas than Ingram. Sproles obviously being the best NO back to own. Lloyd's thigh is a slight concern with the late Sunday night kickoff. Good move.

Pick 2-PPR league
Andre Johnson
Brandon Lloyd
Brandon Lafell
Pick 1-Standard
Mcgahee
Ben Tate
Dre and Lloyd, easily. Careful with Lloyd's injury status though.

McGahee over Tate.

Alright cool cats of NT who would you choose
Darren sproles or Andre brown?
I'm leaning towards sproles
Tough call so trust your gut and go with Sproles. I could see A. Brown having a good week also. Both players should produce in W3.

Got  R. Rice at (rb1) and I'm trying to figure out who I should sit out of...

McGahee vs. Hou
M. Turner @ SD
A. Brown @ Car

I'm thinking  McGahee at rb2 and Brown in the flex, but is Turner more likely to have a bigger game against SD than Mcgahee against the Texans D? Turner hasn't been used much in the first two weeks tho.
Trust your gut. Brown in the Flex was a good play. I'd start McGahee over Burner Turner.

Full point PPR
PICK ONE:
J Charles vs NO
BJGE VS Washington
I'll give Charles another chance in W3 to put up double-digit fantasy points.

Any trades or moves I can do to improve my team?
33at7w2.png
Team looks good with lots of RB depth. Well done with the double QB start. Matty Ice been huge for you through two weeks. I'd strongly consider sitting AP against SF for K. Smith, Greene, Morris, or DMC.

Randall Cobb vs Seattle or DeSean Jackson vs Cardinals?

Leaning towards Desean, but I have Cards defense so I hope he does nothing :lol:

ChampCru, you have twitter?

Last edited:
Ryan Matthews is coming back this week against the Falcons... would you recommend I play him in hopes of a big game??

or go with my usual Flex in Vincent Jackson who is going up against the Cowboys
Mo and Carr might have V-Jax on lock-down. I'd take the risk and go Ry in W3. He's been hungry to play.

Deangelo Williams or Kevin Smith?
Definitely K. Smith.

Cardinals D if they're available are a great pick up in my opinion.
Underrated DEF in real life and fantasy football.

So, I've got a bit of a dilemma here..Fred Jackson is on the waiver wire and have a chance to scoop him up. Problem is, I'm pretty set at RB and it would only be a luxury to have him...is the upside worth the wait?
Yes, definitely. Stash him for trade value. Who are you considering to drop?

Guys, Hakeem Nicks is out and I'm looking pretty shallow at the Wide out position:
Vincent Jackson and Greg Jennings are for sure starts (hopefully nothing funny happens with jennings since he's nursing an groin injury.
From the rest of my Wide outs, help me choose 2... League is PPR
Pierre Garcon: He's a game time decision, didn't play in week 2 but is RG3's #1 receiving target. if he's healthy he's an autoplay right?
Brandon Gibson: Bradford's #2 receiver, did well last week and he's hauled in a TD each game so far this season.
Santonio Holmes: Undewhelming and I don't really trust Sanchez to come through on the QB end, my weaker options.
Kevin Ogletree: Beasted week 1, and was only targeted ONCE in week 2 for 26 yards...:smh: I don't know if he's going to get the burn from Romo this week...

Also, pick 2 out of the 6
Andre Brown
BJGE
Willis McGahee
Pierre Thomas
Steven Jackson
Deangelo Williams
Jennings may not play this week, dude. Garcon is doubtful as well. I'd go Santonio then Ogletree because you're limited by injuries.

Hope you started Brown. If not, I'm taking McGahee, S-Jax, and P. Thomas in that order.

I'm second guessing it...
standard
i have lafell over desean on one squad
lafell and colston(flex) with DMC on the bench in another
Would never start LaFell over DeSean regardless of match-up.

Hope you inserted DMC in the Flex, and moved Colston into a starting WR spot for LaFell.

is playing ramses barden, and or ruben randel smart this week ?
Anyone that played Barden was risky but smart. He has deep league value if Nicks can't go short-term.

I'd play Ramses, he'll get a few more looks than usual w/ Nicks out.

& K2, I'd go with BGE and A. Brown.

Does DMC for Gronk/Deangelo Williams sound good - I'd be receiving the 2 players?
That sounds great for you if you can afford the RB hit.

damn not looking good for cruz... theyre doubling him, and giants are up big. theyll be running all second half. kudos to anyone that started andre brown
Cruz will be fine beating tougher coverage as long as Nicks can stay on the field to honor defenses. Bennett is helping Victor's cause as well.

How do you guys see Dennis Pitta panning out for the rest of the season? I scooped him up just in case Antonio Gates can't maintain his health this season.
Good insurance to Gates. Flacco is targeting him often and Pitta is benefiting from the uptempo, no-huddle offense.

picked up brown but benched him cus i dont trust over leasean or spiller yet , but started lafell at the flex ..... smh
giants kicker putting on though , lmaooo
Can't ever justify starting Brown over Shady or C.J.

Picked up Brown in one league, but didnt play him :rolleyes oh well at least i kept him from someone else.
Started Barden in like 4 leagues though...glad he did something :pimp:
Props for the Barden start. I didn't have the guts to include him on any of my starting rosters, even in deeper leagues.

Pick 2 plzzz

Desean jax. Greg jennings. Kenny britt

At the moment im thinkin rock with britt n his awful qb over a gimpy jenings n stingy seattle d

Julio is cemented as my wr1. Wish this league hada flex

Scott Chandler vs Cle or Coby Fleener vs Jax??

Fleener is going against a very soft D but it seems Chandler is getting a lot of targets...

I want to commend CruThick, who offers fantasy advice on damn near every question posted up in here.
As for recent stuff -
Dnero,
I'd play Matthews this week and wouldnt think twice about it. He was reportedly cleared for contact last week but they held him out an extra week just to make sure. He should be all good this week.
Props to those who had the guys to start Andre Brown this week.
I had just scooped Kyle Rudolph off waivers on Wednesday to back up Jacob Tamme, but that day somebody dropped Jason Witten on Wednesday for another player.
I was awarded Witten this morning on a waiver claim, had to drop Rudolph tough. Did I make the right decision?
Yea Witten is Witten and Rudolph is largely unproven, but Witten is getting up there in years, had the spleen issue, and has competition for targets. What do you guys think?
Appreciate the shout-out, brotha. Do my best to help out the NT community.

Absolutely. I've loved Rudolph as a sleeper TE since preseason, but Witten is a potential top-5 fantasy TE because of how Romo targets and utilizes him. The spleen injury in the past, Witten is ready to produce normally again.

What do you guys think about this trade?
Mike Vick for Matt Stafford and Lance Moore.
Vick's schedule looks a lot more difficult than Matt's. I don't really care for Lance Moore. I want another RB but idk if I;m asking too much if I tell him to give me Trent Richardson or Cedric Benson.
Thanks.
Stafford and Moore side by a country mile.

Thinking of Trading away RGIII and Lance Moore for Kevin Smith and Cam Newton... PPR league.

This is a no brainer right?
I'm taking the Cam and K. Smith side but expect Smith's value to drop slightly with Leshoure back in the picture. Closer than you initially thought. RG3 will hit the rookie wall eventually though.

Pick 2:
Ridley, DMC, TRich

Tough call on who to sit this week.

Thanks
Richardson a must-start. I trust DMC more than Ridley but both match-ups are tough. I'll give Ridley a slight, slight edge based on this season's early performances.

What do u guys think of the following trade?

I give:
Willis McGahee
Pierre Garcon

I get:
Dez Bryant
Ced Benson

My RBs: Demarco Murray, Doug Martin, Ryan Williams
My WRs: B. Lloyd, D. Moore, R.Cobb

Kinda hurting in the WR department. But I'm reluctant to give up Garcon, only because "when" healthy he'll be RGIIIs no.1 target.
I don't like it. Prefer the McGahee and Garcon side by a significant margin.

Traded Willis McGahee for Jamaal Charles yesterday. Definitely a high risk-high reward deal, hopefully it works out.
Now my team is
Brady
McCoy
Charles
Michael Bush
Fitz
Antonio Brown
Jimmy Graham
Bears D
Justin Tucker
Ben Tate
Garcon
Jared Cook
Mike Williams
Kellen Winslow
Brian Hartline
Shaun Draughn
Should I make anymore moves, or stand put?
Stay put and wait for good offers from desperate managers. You wanted a trade for a while I remember and now you got a good one with high-potential in Charles. Love that deal selling McGahee high after a surprising W2.

Pick ONE:
Adrian Peterson v. SF (very poor matchup, SF doesn't allow any rushing TD's, maybe he can steal one recieving?)
Reggie Bush v. NYJ (went off last week, Miami's only real option on offense...)
Dwayne Bowe @ NO (targeted 15 times last week w/2 TD's @ Buffalo...maybe KC @ NO this week will be a shootout?...)
I was actually leaning towards Bush, Bowe, Peterson in that order. I just don't see Peterson being that effective v. SF this week...
Any input would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Bowe, Reggie, AP in that order. D. Bowe is a must-start in every league this week.

Finley or Chandler at TE this week?
S-Jax, Torrey or Benson at Flex?
Non-PPR.
I'm leaning Chandler and Torrey TBH.
I'm still going Finley despite Chandler being a monster red-zone target, basically all he does.

Definitely not Ced. I'd go Torrey by a slight margin over S-Jax.

Sorry guys. Had to do it. Got rid of Rodgers and Nicks for Romo and McFadden (Luck was a throw in). Reasoning is I have no RB depth and BJGE is my RB1 ever since Jackson got hurt.
I'm trying to flip Romo and McFadden to a Cowboys fan in my league for Brady/Peterson/Deangelo. If i can pull that trade off I'll feel so much better because Brady and Rodgers are pretty much the same, 1a and 1b type, while Peterson and Deangelo give me much needed depth.
Don't love giving away the Rodgers and Nicks package. Romo is an underrated fantasy Q, but DMC isn't enough return I feel. Might feel differently if you can flip Romo and McFadden for Brady, AP, and DeAngelo.

Eh champ you think starting Amendola over Maclin is a good idea over Andrew Hawkins from Cincy wth the matchup problems...
Maclin is confirmed to be out. I'd start Amendola over Hawkins.

Having a really tough time choosing my WRs this week. PPR League:
Brandon Marshall vs. Rams
Antonio Brown @ Raiders
Miles Austin vs. Tampa Bay
Any thoughts? I can only start 2. I also have Danny Amendola :lol: :\.
The conventional play is Marshall and Miles easily. However, call me crazy, but I have a strange feeling Finnegan might lock-down and/or frustrate Marshall. My risky suggestion is A. Brown and Miles. Either way, start Austin this week.

Pick 3,

Brandon marshall , wes welker, calvin johnson , damarious thomas

pick 2

palmer, schuab , freeman
Megatron a must-start. I'd go Welker with Hernandez out and Lloyd questionable. Demaryius drawing a tough Houston match-up but he should get the start as well. The conventional play is Megatron, Marshall, and Demaryius, just to be clear. My risky suggestion (refer to post and reasoning above) is Welker, Megatron, and Demaryius.

Schaub, Freeman, Palmer in that order. Don't love your options this week, man, to be honest.

pick one

Gronk, pettigrew
Gronk. Every week regardless of match-up. That goes for Jimmy as well at TE.

Who should i trade , calvin johnson /welker/damarious thomas / brandon marshall. i want a RB2 and a QB , who would be fair for any of those guys
Sell Demaryius high for Doug Martin and Cutler.

The first half of this post is to illustrate how beautiful fantasy football is. Me and my cousin set up a league this year and my uncle is playing FF for the first time. He's a sports geek jsut like me and at 54 it's a good hobby for him to pick up. We knew he would like it, but he is loving it!
Every Sunday he calls me like 5 times updating me on how all 6 teams in our league are doing. I went over his house week 1 and this dude is watching games on the Redzone channel with his laptop next to him "watching" the fantasy football scores too. Straight glued to the laptop. Had me and my cousin dying.
:pimp:
2nd half of my post...
I've been trying to pull a trade in one of my other leagues and I've been getting played all day.

As you can see I need some RB help (Jackson was a waiver wire stash after his injury)
One guy in the league has 7 RBs (McCoy, MJD, Murray, J. Stewart, Ingram, Ridley, Doug Martin, )
I don't have the pieces to obtain the first 4 so I've been trying to swing a deal for Ridley or Martin, but this fool won't budge. Then again I'm only offering Boldin or Young, and possibly Colston if I like the offer. Any suggestions?
Family bonding over fantasy football. Nothing like it. :pimp: Got a hometown league with my brothers and close family friends. Somehow I'm 0-2.

Colston for Martin straight up. I'd target Martin the heaviest with most urgency. Schiano will guarantee him touches in the ground-and-pound style. He's surplus for that manager with seven RBs. That's how I play too in my leagues and the other managers hate that I stash so much RB depth. I'd even offer Colston and Boldin for Martin and either a WR Filler or Stewart/Ingram.

Sup Fellas,

I'm in two leagues and been debating all week on these:

Greg Little (vs. Buf) or Denarius Moore (vs. Pitt). My gut says little, but I read he was hurt at practice with a sore back.

I'm stuck with a weak core of RB's in my second league, so I'm not sure who to go with this week (I can start two):

Cedric Benson (@ Sea) I don't like this match up too much. But I fear he is my best RB this week.

Ryan Mattews (vs. ATL) First game back, not sure what to expect.

Shonne Grene (@ Mia) Supposedly he got smacked good last week and he is questionable. 

Steven Jackson (@Chi) Supposedly he is hurting too. Not sure how much he'll play this week when he was limited last week.

Right now I'm rolling with Benson and Matthews, only cause I feel like they will actually play lol =\

starting Andrew Hawkins over Jordy Nelson this week and thinking about Kevin Smith over McFadden but I feel like they'll both have decent games.

the guy I traded Cj Spiller to for MJD/David Wilson keeps sending me ridiculous trade offers :smh: he thinks I'm an idiot now :lol:

Rivers or Big Ben?
I've played Rivers the first two weeks but the Raiders are so bad I'm thinking Ben might have a huge week.
Trust your gut if you truly believe in Big Ben this week. But my recommendation is Rivers in most leagues.

PPR league, was offered Doug Martin for Brandon Marshall.
My Current RB's:
Johnathan Stewart
Mark Ingram
Adrain Peterson
My Current WR's:
Steve Smith
Brandon Marshall
Dwyane Bowe
Antonio Brown
Darius Heyward Bey
Deal or no deal?
You need a RB, but I'd counter back with Smitty for Martin. That's more fair for you and still fair for the Martin owner. Marshall is a hefty price to pay in PPR.

i just offerd welker and pettigrew for MJD, do u think ill get it, he doesnt have nay good WRs
He may bite on Welker low, obviously you're winning big on the MJD side.

Got a tough decision to make because they all have favorable match ups:
I need to pick two of the four (PPR):
Doug Martin
Trent Richardson
Michael Bush
Dez Bryant
At the moment I have Dez and Fat *** Bush in my lineup.
Bush is a must-start. I'd go Richardson with relative ease. Martin third, and Dezzy last.

Need help with a proposed trade...

My Ray Rice and Kenny Britt

For his Darren Sproles, Dwayne Bowe, Matt Forte, and Micheal Bush.

I want to counter with replacing his Forte with Mcfadden instead.

What do u guys think?
That's pretty much a done deal for me and I don't trade Ray lightly at all (#1 on my board). First though, counter with Rice and Britt for Bowe, Forte, Sproles, and DMC. Once he rejects, come back with Bowe, Forte, DMC, Bush. If he rejects that, Bowe, DMC, Sproles, Bush.

Golden Tate or Shonn Greene? Miami great run d, tate could have big game what yalll think?
Greene over Tate, comfortably.

NT'er pick two
Wes Welker
V-Jax
Jordy Nelson
Nelson, Welker, V-Jax in that order.

Need help with my flex this week.
Pick one:
Mike Williams
Ben Tate
Titus Young
Devone Bess
Leaning toward Mike Williams but still not sure since he has only seen like 7 targets the first 2 games.
Since my bench is so weak I am thinking of picking up Kyle Rudolph and trading Jermichael Finley for some better bench players. Is this a good move?

Anyone?

^I'd go with Tate just because he will definitely get the chance to put up points and RBS are generally easier to predict than WRS. also good luck trading Finley solo, I wouldn't go near that guy

With forte going down, i gotta start 2 RBs i got mcfadden and then either beanie wells or i picked up darryl richardson up. If stephen jackson doesnt play its easy, richardson, if he does, i guess its pretty much a coin flip
S-Jax sat out practice and is a game-time decision but I wouldn't quite risk the Richardson start yet. Beanie gets the nod, but I don't embrace it lovingly.

Play Coby Fleener vs Jax or Scott Chandler vs Cle?
Hernandez went down for me so I picked up Chandler, had Fleener as an upside bench...
Fleener over Chandler. He's the better TE, Chandler's value is obviously largest with red-zone targets. Outside of that Fleener racks up more receptions and yards.

ben tate or donald brown? standard league
Brown over Tate. Denver game could be close, meaning potentially less carries for Tate late.

Mike vick, alex smith, or josh freeman? Gotta start 2
Vick, Smith, Freeman in that order.

Schaub or Rivers?
Morris or Leshoure?
Nelson or V.Jackson?
ppr
TIA
Rivers over Schaub. Potential shootout against the Dirty Birds.

Morris over Leshoure, comfortably.

Nelson over V-Jax, comfortably.

Dez Bryant (at home) v TB
or
Dwayne Bowe (away) v NO
Bowe. Not close for me.

This is my last week giving Dez a chance so I say Dez.
Pick 3: Michael Bush, Frank Gore, Demarco Murray, Green-Ellis
Bush, Murray, Gore, Law Firm in that order. Could justify Law Firm over Gore, but Frank has been cooking in the opening two weeks.

Need help with my flex this week.
Pick one:
Mike Williams
Ben Tate
Titus Young
Devone Bess
Leaning toward Mike Williams but still not sure since he has only seen like 7 targets the first 2 games.
Since my bench is so weak I am thinking of picking up Kyle Rudolph and trading Jermichael Finley for some better bench players. Is this a good move?
Yeah, you could afford trading Finley to add and start Rudolph consistently.

I'd rank Williams, Tate, Bess, Young in that order for W3.

My fantasy team is very solid except for the random Jamaal Charles in the second round autopick.  I know this will end up killing me.  Dang it.
Could still work out if Charles has a spark-plug performance to trigger confidence and rhythm.

Sea D vs Pack or Buf vs Cle?
Sea played great last week at home vs Dal but kinda liking Buf this week vs Cle and the rookie QB...
Any advice?
Buffalo DEF vs. Cleveland.

need help on which rb i shud start ridley vs ravens o bush vs jets?
Reggie over Ridley by a moderate margin.

Should i drop either Tamme or Gresham for Scott Chandler?
No, I wouldn't. Like both Tamme and Gresham long-term over the season compared to Chandler. He's a very limited TE.

If Pierre Garcon is out, is it a good move to pick up Hankerson and start him VS. CIN? I got Stevie Johnson (VS. CLE) as my FLEX right now.
Edit: Never mind, thought he was available in my league :lol:
Wouldn't ever start Hank over Stevie anyway.

Should I start Ridley over Jamaal Charles or Chris Johnson in a .5PPR league? Ridley is on my bench and I played my flex spot already.
I think I got this week, as I started Ramses Barden and my opponent has a few players out, but this is bugging me.
I'm starting Charles and CJ2K, even though both have disappointed so far. Baltimore a tough run match-up against a relatively unproven RB in Ridley.

Should I pick up Dwyer (Turf Toe) or Redman from Pitt?

Im in a dire situation with my RB spots
Definitely Redman immediately. Dwyer potentially long-term, something to track.

^I'd go with Tate just because he will definitely get the chance to put up points and RBS are generally easier to predict than WRS. also good luck trading Finley solo, I wouldn't go near that guy

Haha yeah Finley looks like he is going to burn me for the 2nd year in a row. I have received a few formidable offers for him but am waiting to see if he can do anything this week, if not he is gone.

I'd roll with Titus Young. I know TB's playing good right now, but I don't see Mike Williams having a big game over the Dallas D. I'd take my chances against the Tennessee D.

I'm not sure who you can pick up for Rudolph and Finley, PPR League? 

I'm in a major pickle, I've done tons of research looked at rankings and IDK who to start....
Jacob Tamme vs Houston
or
Jared Cook vs Detroit.
I'm starting Cook this week, hoping for something in the 6/70 range. Could force Titans to pass if Stafford and Megatron run it up, which I predict will happen. Don't enjoy the Houston match-up for Tamme and Peyton.

So I ended up wimping out of the DMC for Gronk/Deangelo Williams trade :lol:  Got an offer from another GM; DMC/Flacco for Stafford/Hillis

I need help with this one.
Why? I liked the initial Gronk and DeAngelo package for DMC, as long as you could afford the RB1 hit.

Flacco is your starting QB? If so, I'd accept the Stafford and Hillis package.

in a 16 team league. is it safe to cut keller now and I would pick up R.Moss? My other TE's are Pettigrew and M. Lewis.
Another question, who should I start at my 2nd flex? Edelman, Dwyer, Battle, G. Tate, Kerley, or M.Lewis?
Thanks in advance.
I like Keller over Lewis if not for the hammy issue. The injury seems to be lingering so you can go ahead and drop Keller for Moss.

I'd go Lewis or Tate in that order.

Start 2 of these 4. Need help I know I want to start Brown.
Malcolm Floyd WR VS ATL, Antonio Brown WR Vs Oak, Michael Turner VS SD , Shonn Greene vs Miami
I'd start A. Brown, Greene, Floyd, and Burner in that order.

Danny Amendola @ Chicago or Antonio Brown @ Oakland?
A. Brown even in a PPR format. Since a strong W3 for him against Oakland.

Haha yeah Finley looks like he is going to burn me for the 2nd year in a row. I have received a few formidable offers for him but am waiting to see if he can do anything this week, if not he is gone.

man I would take the best offer you got so far and run with it. I've never had him on a team but I've watched him closely because I thought he would beast. seems like he has 3 drops every game. fantasy wise he will be highly ranked but it will be because of two big games meanwhile giving you consistently less than 3 points every week.

Champ, what do you like about that matchup of Green Bay @ Seattle? I think that one could be ugly

What's up with Marques Colston? Even if he does play would starting him be effective if I could start Santonio Holmes instead?
I think I'm gonna start BGE over McFadden too
The foot is bothering him a lot and Drew is looking Jimmy, Sproles, and Lance's way more often than not. Colston is likely playing and I'd give him the start one more week against KC. Brandon Flowers is a cover concern for his production. Just don't trust Santonio because of his quarterback.

I went through with it because I already have Shady McCoy and BJGE so the fact that I get Jackson too is huge. I have him and CJ now.
I also went after DMC in another league. Hated to do it, but I had to get rid of Rodgers and Hicks to get him and Romo, but my RB depth was poor after Fred went down. I'm still trying to flip DMC for something else, but we'll see.
Liked your Eagles avy so much you kept it for good. :wink:

Gotta start 2
Dez Bryant vs TB
Miles Austin vs TB
Donnie Avery vs Jax
Miles, Dez, Avery in that order.

Garcon owner over here:

Should I take a flier on Hankerson vs the Bengals?

My other options are D.Moore vs the Steelers, or Randall Cobb vs the Seahawks.
Garcon is doubtful.

I'd go Moore, Hank, Cobb in that order.

I'm seriously thinking of starting Andy Dalton vs Washington over Mike Vick vs Arizona because of the matchup... am I over thinking this?
Also Isaac Redman or Donnie Avery at flex today?
You could do that but I like Vick over Dalton even with the tough Arizona match-up.

Redman over Avery in the Flex. He looked better and ran harder against the Jets. J-Ville, underrated pass defense.

Don't blame ya but I would stay with Vick. If your gut is telling you to choose Dalton go for it also Redman.
Pick two please
-Micheal Bush
-Jordy Nelson
-Ben Tate
-V-Jax
-Alfred Morris
Bush, Jordy, Morris, V-Jax, Tate in that order.

I'd roll with Titus Young. I know TB's playing good right now, but I don't see Mike Williams having a big game over the Dallas D. I'd take my chances against the Tennessee D.

I'm not sure who you can pick up for Rudolph and Finley, PPR League? 

Yeah it is a PPR. RIght now I have Tate slotted in but I am tempted to put in Titus. My other starters are pretty solid (McCoy, Lynch, Dez, Bowe) so I feel I can take a bit of a risk at my flex this week.

Back
Top Bottom