2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Got another tough week coming up...so my question is who do I start at my flex?
I have DMC and D.Martin starting at RB and ADP at the flex. Not liking either DMC vs.Pitt or ADP vs. SF but D.Wilson is my only other RB and I refuse to give up on him just yet but I'm definitely not starting him lol.
So do I just leave it as is or do I start K.Britt at flex and bench ADP or DMC ?
Leave your squad the way it is. I don't love DMC or AP's match-ups either, but Britt's reps were limited last week and now Munchak is limiting his routes this week. His highest value will be around W5 on.

I think I'm going to give Cook one more chance at TE this week. Since it's a 10 team league, there's still enough depth in FA TEs for me to grab someone at almost any point in the season.
I believe in Cook long-term over the course of this season, but right now he's not producing the way we expected or wanted. Who's available at TE in your FA pool? With a good option, you have to consider dropping Cook and re-adding him later when he gets hot.

Romo vs the Bucs
or
Vick @ the Cardinals
Eli beasted on the Bucs last week minus the ints plus home game for Romo .
Brady struggled with the Cards for awhile but put up decent #'s but Vick is no Brady.
Thoughts??
Definitely Romo. He's historically a monster against Tampa. Vick is facing a stout, underrated Arizona DEF.

ok here's the lineup I got set for this weekend.
Big Ben vs OAK
McCoy vs Ari
Spiller vs Cle
Peterson vs SF
Dez vs TB
Stevie Johnson vs Cle
J.Graham vs KC
Sill on the fence about starting Seattle or Buffalo..I have M, Floyd on the bench and wondering if I should start him instead of Dez or Stevie J. Dez hasn't been producing lately but he is going up against a secondary that got torched last week.
Close between Malcolm Floyd (I'm assuming that's not Michael) and Dez. I feel Romo has a big game against Tampa and Dez, Miles, and Witten should benefit. However, I do surprisingly feel Floyd will play well against Atlanta also. Dez still the start for me.

Buffalo is the safer DEF start because of the match-up. Rookie QB, rookie RB, limited receiving options. Seattle plays differently at home, but Aaron Rodgers is liable to go off at anytime. He's already seen a better SF DEF. Seattle shouldn't trouble him as much.

donald brown vs jac or ben tate @ den?
larry fitz:smh: vs phi or danny amendola @chi? (seriously)
Donald Brown's the starter. Kubiak won't be able to rest Foster in the third and fourth-quarters as much assuming the game is tight and competitive. Brown is the choice start.

Can't justify starting Amendola over Fitz, even in a PPR format. I trust Fitzgerald to get going this season after the rough start, even with Skelton and Kolb.

Amendola @ Bears or Andrew Hawkins@********?....don't trust Maclin he's hurt I'm benching him
Yeah, Maclin isn't playing. I'd go with Amendola in a PPR format, Hawkins in a standard league.

Which Defense should I Start this week?

Colts (vs Jacksonville)
Bengals (vs ********)
Dolphins (vs Jets)
Cowboys (vs Tampa)
Packers (vs Seattle)
I'm liking the Cowboys at home or Colts against Gabbert. GB another option because of the rookie Q, but hard to predict what they do in Seattle in front of their "twelfth man."

Having trouble deciding between McFadden v Pitt or BGE v Wash
I don't like sitting DMC but I truly don't like the PIT match-up. Law Firm by a hair. He's had seven rushing TDs in his last eight games against NFC opponents.

What's up with Marques Colston? Even if he does play would starting him be effective if I could start Santonio Holmes instead?

I think I'm gonna start BGE over McFadden too

I need to pick up DEF this week since I have Baltimore and Gonk on my team with my opponent having Brady.

Tampa Bay

(TB - DEF)     @Dal

Atlanta

(Atl - DEF)     @SD     

Washington

(Was - DEF)    Cin

Arizona

(Ari - DEF)     Phi

St. Louis

(StL - DEF)    @Chi

Buffalo

(Buf - DEF)     @Cle

San Diego

(SD - DEF)    Atl

Carolina

(Car - DEF)     NYG

Miami

(Mia - DEF)    NYJ

Indianapolis

(Ind - DEF)     Jac

Cincinnati

(Cin - DEF)    @Was

Minnesota

(Min - DEF)     SF

Dallas

(Dal - DEF)    TB

New Orleans

(NO - DEF)      KC

Jacksonville

(Jac - DEF)     @Ind

Tennessee

(Ten - DEF)    Det

Oakland

(Oak - DEF)    Pit

Kansas City

(KC - DEF)     @NO
Your best bet is Buffalo by far. They were ranked high as a DEF in the preseason but have under-performed. I expect the Bills to get back on track with a stellar performance against a weak, young Cleveland offense.

Arizona a close second. Very underrated even given the Philly match-up.

Hey guys,

Need advice for my Flex play this week. Right now I have my roster set as

QB Brees
WR Cruz
WR Amendola
RB CJ2K
RB T. Rich
TE V. Davis
FLX B. Lloyd
D/ST NYJ

I have Pierre Thomas also, who I think could have a monster day against the weak KC defense, especially since NO will probably go up early.  So I was thinking move him to the Flex and bench Lloyd.  Or possibly move Lloyd to WR2 and bench Amendola? 

Thoughts?
I'd leave Amendola in and decide between Lloyd and P. Thomas. The reason being Lloyd is questionable with a thigh injury and plays in the Sunday night game. Therefore you risk leaving him slotted in the Flex. Safe play might be Thomas just to make sure you get some points if Lloyd can't go or comes out early in the game.

who should I start at WR
Anquan Boldin vs NE (he has been kinda quite)
Justin Blackman vs IND (he has been a no show but I think against INDY D this might be his break out)
Eric Decker vs HOU (Peyton has Decker & Thomas as his top targets)
Decker is your best and safest option. I've been wrong about his early production but it's a long season and I think Decker salvages his numbers in remaining weeks.

I got offered Jamaal Charles and Desean Jackson for McFadden. I really wanna pull the trigger but damn...IDK!!!
I would accept that, man. But only if you believe Charles can regain some of his pre-injury form. Another worry is Hillis sitting right behind Charles. Keep us posted on what you decide.

Who to start at QB:

Andy Dalton vs WAS
or
Alex Smith vs MIN

Also got offered DMC for my Demarco Murray and Kolb. Thoughts?
Can't believe I'm saying this but Dalton should be the start. However, my gut says Smith. He's earned my trust in the NO playoff game and two early regular season games this year. Smith finally has a plethora of weapons in SF with Manningham, Crabby, VD, and Moss.

Basically DMC for Murray straight up. DMC has the higher ceiling by far and Murray is an injury concern. I'd stick with the McFadden side unless people plan to sell him low at this point.

Bennett or Tamme?
Torrey Smith or Antonio Brown?
Hope you started Bennett, Pro. Especially with the TD snatch.

I'm going Brown over Smith fairly comfortably and easily. Torrey has under-performed in two early weeks to Pitta's benefit.

is Hawkins worth a pickup?
Absolutely, even more so in deeper PPR format leagues. How many teams in your league, and PPR or non-PPR?

Who you looking to drop for Hawkins? He sees considerable targets from Dalton while A.J. and Gresham command constant attention and coverage.

Who should I start in the flex? Andre Brown, Antonio brown, Danny Amendola. For my WR I have Calvin Johnson and Jordy Nelson and for RB I have Steven Ridley and Demarco Murray. Im learning morie towards Andre Brown as Bradshaw is being ruled out for the game Thursday.
Hope you trusted your gut with Andre. Big week for him. If not, I'd start Antonio Brown over Amendola by far.

I need some help at the TE.
I have Witten at TE (due to Hernandez going down.)
On FA, Pettigrew and Tamme are still available.
I wanted some advice at Flex.
I have Desean Jackson starting.
I have A Brown (PIT) and Jordy Nelson on the bench.
Available on FA,
Reggie Wayne
Malcolm Floyd
Santonio Holmes
Marcus Colston
Really think I should pick up either Floyd or Wayne.
Defense
I have Bengals starting, Eagles on the bench.
FA,
Seahawks
Packers
Pats
Advice please....
With more recovery time from the spleen injury, Witten becomes the best TE option because Tony loves utilizing him. Pettigrew next. Tamme third.

I'd start Jordy over DeSean even in Seattle because Jennings may not suit up. Next best bet is Antonio Brown. DeSean is a sit for me likely drawing PP, one of the top young cover corners in the league. Maclin out and Arizona has a strong defense playing at home.

I'd start Philly DEF over Cincy DEF. Yes, I trust Castillo finally. We've looked strong on the defensive of the ball. Kolb and Skelton are no threat. Arizona has a limited running attack with an underachieving combo of Beanie and Ry.

Long-term, I'd add Colston, Wayne, Floyd, and Holmes in that order. Wayne and then Floyd is the best add now in the short-term, but Colston will get it going once the foot injury heals or goes away.

Your best bet is Buffalo by far. They were ranked high as a DEF in the preseason but have under-performed. I expect the Bills to get back on track with a stellar performance against a weak, young Cleveland offense.
Arizona a close second. Very underrated even given the Philly match-up.
I'd leave Amendola in and decide between Lloyd and P. Thomas. The reason being Lloyd is questionable with a thigh injury and plays in the Sunday night game. Therefore you risk leaving him slotted in the Flex. Safe play might be Thomas just to make sure you get some points if Lloyd can't go or comes out early in the game.
Decker is your best and safest option. I've been wrong about his early production but it's a long season and I think Decker salvages his numbers in remaining weeks.
I would accept that, man. But only if you believe Charles can regain some of his pre-injury form. Another worry is Hillis sitting right behind Charles. Keep us posted on what you decide.

I went through with it because I already have Shady McCoy and BJGE so the fact that I get Jackson too is huge. I have him and CJ now.

I also went after DMC in another league. Hated to do it, but I had to get rid of Rodgers and Hicks to get him and Romo, but my RB depth was poor after Fred went down. I'm still trying to flip DMC for something else, but we'll see.

Last edited:
Need RB Advice this week. I think I'm a little heavy on the RB's so I'm going to drop/trade a few for some better wide outs, but I do need a little help on who to start:
Here are my RB's, in the order I plan on playing them this week.
Andre Brown @ Carolina: Just got promoted to NYG's first string since Bradshaw is out. Is he worth starting over my other RB's? He had a solid run game last week behind a monster passing game with Nicks, Cruz and Manning. Also Carolina defense is kinda soft no?
Willis McGahee vs Houston: Monster game VS ATL last week with 2 TD, but is going to face a tough Houston this week. IDK, kinda iffy
Steven Jackson @ Chicago: Groin injury last week, questionable for this week but he's one of my ace RB's so idk if I should start him if he gets healthy or not.
BenJarvus Green-Ellis @ Washington: Solid all around dude, good for 10-15 any given sunday.
Pierre Thomas vs Kansas City: NO's second stringer, probably not going to start him but he had a decent game last week, despite no TD's. He gave me 20 points...
Deangelo Williams vs NYG: one of my weakest links at RB, even though Carolina is a rushing team.
Here's my team for week 3
Phenomenal RB depth and a good problem to have, deciding who to start weekly. You could even package some of your depth to improve each starting position outside of QB, of course.

Hope you started Andre Brown, who obviously had a monster week at Carolina.

I'd start Law Firm, McGahee, S-Jax, and P. Thomas in that order for RBs.

Also, Jennings may not suit up Monday night. Track his groin status. Might have to insert Santonio or Ogletree proactively to avoid risking zero points from Jennings.

The picture doesn't show up, but I'd start Andre (should see around 12-15 carries again) and Benjarvus. If you're not sold on Andre, I believe it's a toss up between S-Jax and McGahee. Obviously McGahee won't have the game he did against ATL, who basically dared Denver to run the ball, but he will continue to be involved in the offense as Peyton audibles to runs/check downs, etc...
For my squad, I traded Chris Johnson/Mike Bush to receive Jamaal Charles. Happy to get rid of CJ, even if I had to give up a lot.
AG, I always keep it real with you, my man. I don't like that trade for you one bit. Johnson and Bush are a hefty package and price for Charles. Would have preferred to see you getting Shady for that "bounty."

Just sent Steve Smith away for Greg Jennings... I think the 11 days is plenty for him to recover from the groin... I just hope its not something that nags him this year.....
Glad you made the move, Fraij. I don't feel good about Greg's W3 production at Seattle if he even plays. After that should be fine though.

So as a owner of Bradshaw...
I picked up Brown off waivers as a safer play for this week
But someone dropped David Wilson and i think his upside is great past this week as a hand cuff because i dont believe tom is not gonna try to further integrate Wilson into the offense and basically sheltering a 1st rounder that has talent....
Is it a dumb move if i pick up David Wilson too? Which means id have 3 NYG RBs on my roster for the short term.... And dropping one later on...
HALP!
Also im thinkin of benching Larry Fitz this week due to his last 2performances and now facing PHI this week... And i have VJax & Stevie Johnson in the main 2 WR slots... but is it a smart decision to bench a stud like Larry Fitz in ANY week?
Please and thanks for any input
Brown has taken his opportunity by storm. Wilson has fallen down the pecking order under Coughlin because of the fumble in the opener. There's no reason to believe Wilson will supplant Brown on the depth chart anytime soon while Bradshaw is recovering from the neck injury. I'd track and flag Wilson for now, nothing more.

Stevie is the must-start. I would start Fitz over V-Jax even still. Freeman may look Mike Williams' way more at times. Buc Em can confirm this. Also I trust Fitz to beat Nnamdi and/or DRC more than I trust V-Jax to beat Mo and/or Carr.

andre brown worth a pick up?
Yes, hope you did immediately, otherwise it's too late.

So considering what's happened this past week...

Brown over Turner in the flex?
Yes, if you mean Andre. I've been low on Turner since preseason.

yea i just scooped him up , panthers giving up 149 rushing yards a game this season....anyone think
he's a better flex than lafell? non ppr
Once again, hope you did trust your gut with Brown over LaFell.

any1 thinks Larry Fitzgerald for Stevan Ridley a fair trade?
No chance. That's selling Fitz super-low, and Ridley super-high. Fitz will get it together, guys. Trust me.

Thanks I'll see if I can drop Antonio Brown, Witten and maybe the Bengals D/ST (change Def as I go every week) for those 3.
I think so much talent is available to the league being so small. Theres only 6 people in my league. One picked with totally bias (49ers, yet to win a game)...
Woah, even in a 6-teamer don't drop Brown or Witten. Bengals DEF can be dropped though.

Picked up Lafell..Now I have to decide which group of receivers to go with.
Need 3:
Dez
LaFell
M.Floyd
S.Johnson
Definitely Dez, Stevie, and Floyd. Easy choices.

offered everyone in my league Chris Johnson on monday for their 5th round draft pick next year and every single person in that league declined it....Guess I'm stuck with him :lol:
Might not be the worst thing. Imagine if he starts going off like the CJ2K from two years ago pre-contract dispute.

Got offered to give up Dez Bryant to get Nicks. Agreed to do it for next week since Nicks is out tomorrow. Worth it?
I'm taking Nicks over Dez in any league at anytime this season. Only thing to watch is the nagging foot injury that held him out against Carolina. I'd chalk that up as a short-week in an away game.

I had Nicks so Bowe is now my WR2 I think I'm going to give McFadden one more week. He dropeed a touchdown and he just missed that swing pass that Goodson took in.
Plan is changed, man. Update says Lloyd's questionable with a thigh injury for SNF, so start DMC and hope he gets a good amount of points rather than risk nothing from Lloyd in the Flex and Bowe moved to WR2 for Nicks.

would larry fitzgerald for his chris johnson be worth it they're both struggling??
My running backs are currently murray, stewart and wells smh
My wide receivers are currently megatron, fitz, marshall and crabtree
we can start 2 WR, 2 RB and 1 flex
Preseason was CJ2K over Fitz, but now I'm taking Fitz's long-term season value over Johnson's. No running lanes or holes. Although Kolb and Skelton are also a cause for concern. Based on your squad, you do need a RB2 rather badly. Can you get a Marshawn Lynch or Jamaal Charles instead, for Fitz?

Just moved Run DMC/Garcon for Antonio Brown/Alfred Morris/Andre Brown. Feeling good about it, but I'm not done in this league, where I'm 0-2.
Will be targeting Benjarvus next.
Risky play but I like the guts. Good attempt to dig yourself out of a 0-2 hole that we're all familiar with.

Got a couple situations im trying to figure out

League 1: Desean or Law Firm for my flex, no ppr. Leaning towards BJGE since pat peterson matches up well with DJAX

League 2: This ones kinda tough. I ended up with NoBurners Turner and Bradshaw as my RB2 and RB3, so I had to handcuff both with Rogers and Wilson. My TE is Celek so I have Fleener also as a match up play. This has left me with very little flexibility to add players, and I don't really know what to do. The only player i can drop easily would be Lance Moore. Im thinking about dropping Wilson. I was so confused by this that I didn't add anyone this week, even though I had the number 1 waiver. Vick is my starting QB and I want to add Palmer, so thats the 1st move Id make. Greg Little, Shaun Draughn, and Alshon, are also available, and I'd like to add at least 2 of them.

My wr's are julio, steve johnson, britt, and moore
Rb's- Mcfadden, bradshaw, turner, rodgers, wilson
Law Firm. I don't like the Arizona match-up one bit. PP focuses on D-Jax with Maclin out.

I wouldn't drop Lance Moore for Carson Palmer. You could drop Wilson for Palmer, Little, or Jeffery, however. Or even one of your TEs, maybe Celek, for Little or Jeffery.

LaFELL or GARCON??!?!?!?!?!

plz help asap..PANTHERS play tomorrow.
Garcon is doubtful for W3. LaFell already played and it wasn't pretty. Any other options?

What do you guys feel about Donnie Avery?
He's getting tons of buzz.
Thinking about starting over him over Lafell as my 3rd WR this week behind Cruz and Vince Jackson...thoughts?
Hope you trusted your gut. Avery is Luck's clear #2 after Wayne. Good speed receiver.

I met get chancy and start Wilson this week, he has big play ability and panthers give up the run....
Hope you didn't, bro.

Having trouble deciding on my flex position this week. Standard league.
Willis McGahee vs Texans
Alfred Morris vs Bengals
Brandon LaFell vs Giants
Antonio Gates vs Falcons
I'm leaning towards LaFell. Sitting McGahee because he's going up against a tough Texans D. I like Morris but RGIII takes away from his production. And with Gates I'm just not sure about him. If he wasn't injured I've have him in there no question (you can start WR/TE/RB at flex in this league).
Any help?
Hope you didn't go with LaFell ultimately. If your Flex is still open, I'd go Gates, McGahee, and Morris in that order.

Got offered Nicks for Chris Johnson? I know Nicks is out this week but should I go ahead and do this?
I'm taking the Nicks side rather comfortably even with the foot injury. CJ2K has broken my trust for over a full year now.

Who's a better play this week - Run DMC @ PIT, or Percy Harvin vs SF?
Percy. He'll get touches regardless of the tough SF match-up.

I added some of my thinking into my post after you quoted me. I know McGahee had a great game last week against the Falcons but this week he's going up against a much better Texans D. That's why I'm leaning on starting Michael Bush vs Rams instead. I could still start McGahee at flex, but I think LaFell would be the better choice. If Gates was 100% I'd be starting him, but as always, he's injured :lol:.
Michael Bush is a must-start in every league this week.

Got offered Brandon Lloyd for Amendola. Other Wr's are Fitz, Mike Wallace, Torrey Smith and Nate Washington. Should I take it?
I'm taking that trade in a heartbeat. Lloyd will figure things out with McDaniels and Brady, plus Welker allegedly being phased out.

Start Matt Ryan VS Chargers or Matt Stafford VS Titans? Ryan has been better the past two weeks, but Titans pass D isn't great, so think Stafford may have a big game.
Stafford. I see monster weeks for Matty Stafford and Drew Brees. Megatron should go off today as well.

fill in these 4 slots (PPR league)
WR, TE, W/T, W/R
eric decker vs hou
antonio gates vs atl
dennis pitta vs ne
brandon lafell vs nyg
jacob tamme vs hou
ben tate @den
dexter mccluster @NO

drop any of these players for andre brown? (PPR league)
dexter mccluster
randall cobb
peyton hillis
robert meachem'
dennis pitta
Hope you picked up Brown already. Would have dropped Meach, not really linking up with RIvers yet as Floyd flourishes.

I'd go Decker, Gates, McCluster, and Pitta or Tamme. Pitta is the safer fourth start based on targets, but I still have a hunch about Tamme. Lock in Pitta.

Week 3.....Pick 1 (PPR)
Brandon Pettigrew @ TEN
or
Dennis Pitta vs NE
Pettigrew over Pitta for me. I see Stafford going off to Megatron and Pettigrew (hopefully).

Garcon owner over here:

Should I take a flier on Hankerson vs the Bengals?

My other options are D.Moore vs the Steelers, or Randall Cobb vs the Seahawks.

Give: Matt Stafford, Steven Jackson
Get: Tony Romo, Maurice Jones-Drew

What do y'all think?  Would I be getting fair value here?

My backup QB is Locker and my other RBs are Forte, Bush, Ryan Williams, and Mendenhall.

Damn, I just realized that would put me in a hell of a bind in Week 6...
I'm taking the Romo and MJD side in a heartbeat, but after the trade, try to compensate for the W6 byes through the FA pool. MJD will get cooking sooner than later. Romo an underrated fantasy QB.

I've been going back and fourth with someone trying to trade Chris Johnson for Demarco Murray
I give up:
Chris Johnson
Andy Dalton
I get:
Demarco Murray
Russell Wilson
keep in mind Dalton is my back up so essentially we are trading backup qb's and I reallyl need a RB as my top 2 rb's were CJ and Fred Jackson..
I'd make that trade at this point, being so frustrated with CJ2K and the lack of running lanes. But keep in mind Murray is a slight injury concern. Dalton is the better backup compared to Russell. Do it, selling CJ2K for a relatively fair price.

NT pick 2 out of 3 WR......
Reggie Wayne Vs Jac
Steve Smith Vs Giants (Tomorrow)
Stevie Johnson Vs Cle
I am leaning towards Stevie Johnson and R Wayne due to match ups
Trust your gut. I would have said Stevie and Wayne easily, regardless of what Smitty posted on Thursday night.

Who's a better play this week, Andre Brown or Kevin Smith? (standard scoring, non-PPR)
The thing about staying with Smith is that I could take him out of my lineup if Forte can play. If I play Brown, I would have to take out Trent Richardson if Forte plays.
And what about starting Seahawks DEF? They're at home, but against the Packers. Should I just roll with them, or pickup a good matchup for one week. Some available DEFs are Falcons, Cardinals, Bills, Cowboys, Dolphins.
Forte isn't playing, man. Hope you started Brown over K. Smith with Leshoure coming back into the picture.

I would start Buffalo DEF based on match-up this week and drop them after the Cleveland game.

What type of player should I expect in return for Fitzgerald at this point?
And should I drop Kendall Wright for Donnie Avery, Brian Hartline, Kevin Ogletree or Brandon Gibson? I just don't think that Jake Locker is good enough to get Wright very many points.
I'd seriously keep Fitz. You can't get fair return for Larry right now. If you really want though, Marshawn, CJ2K, DMC (if you're lucky), Charles.

I'd drop Wright for Avery then Ogletree in that order.

Start Peyton Manning or Philip Rivers?
Houston a tough DEF. Peyton looked poor and inconsistent with the deep-ball seam last week on MNF. Rivers gets the start in a potential shootout with ATL.

Give: Jamal Charles and Dez Bryant
Receive: Vernon Davis and Brandon Lloyd
What do you guys think?
No deal. Not close.

Going into week 3 this is my line up. Please let me know If I should change something. Non-PPR
QB E. Manning
RB R. Rice
RB R. Bush
WR W. Welker
WR V. Cruz
TE B. Celek
W/R M. Bush
W/R/T J. Nelson
K J. Hanson
DEF Giants
Bench:
RB F. Jackson
RB M. Forte
RB B. Tate
WR P. Garcon
WR V-Jax
RB- A. Morris
Also who has the edge this week in your opinion? This is my opp:
QB D. Brees
RB J. Stewart
RB MJD
WR D. Bowe
WR P. Harvin
TE J. Finley
W/R B. Wells
W/R/T M. Floyd
K M. Bryant
DEF Steelers
He has R. Matthews and S. Smith on the BN that he might switch into his line up later on in the week. Appreciate it guys.
Lineup looks good. You should get the win, no jinx. Stewart didn't even play.

Looking to bolster my RB corps in my ppr league, currently 2-0
My RBs:
Ray Rice
Doug Martin
Alfred Morris
Mike Goodson
WRs:
Roddy White
AJ Green
Wes Welker
Santana Moss
Kendall Wright
2 trade proposals:
Reggie Bush/Boldin for AJ Green/Alfred Morris
Should I make the move? Any comments or feedback are appreciated!
That proposal is not remotely close for A.J. Your squad and RB/WR depth are both fine. I'd stay put at 2-0.

I'm seriously thinking of starting Andy Dalton vs Washington over Mike Vick vs Arizona because of the matchup... am I over thinking this?

Also Isaac Redman or Donnie Avery at flex today?

is stewart gonna play?.. i see hillis, Pierre Thomas, Mark Ingram out there...im thinking of picking up 1 of stewart isnt playing
Hope you sat Stewart because he obviously didn't play Thursday night. I'd start P. Thomas, Ingram, and Hillis in that order if you still can add any of those three.

Andre Brown, Hillis or Tate as my flex
:nerd:
Hope you started Brown. But if not, Tate over Hillis.

Just picked up Pitta and Rudolph. Hoping they do well the rest of the season.
I have more long-term faith in Rudolph since preseason but Pitta is slowly proving his worth.

I'm starting Andre Brown tonight over Shonn Greene. Greene can't be trusted. :rolleyes
In one league, I have Brees, RG3, and Flacco. No one wants to trade me for RG3 since I got him for the low and still have Brees. :smh:
Way to trust your gut. Paid dividends.

Need some help for my team.
I need to fill these positions for this week:
WR
WR
FLEX
My options are:
Dez Bryant - hasn't done much, but they're playing TB who got torched by Cruz and Nicks last week
Dwayne Bowe - big game last week, and NO also giving up a lot to WRs this year
Brandon Lafell - playing well, and Giants also got a lot of points scored on them last week
Michael Bush - not sure if Forte will play or not
I also have Greg Jennings, but was thinking of not playing him this week, since it's his first week back and he's up agains SEA
Bowe is a must-start. Bush as well in the Flex. Your other WR spot should go to Dez over Jennings or LaFell.

Randall Cobb vs Sea
Eric Decker vs Houston
Alshon Jeffries vs STL
For my final Flex spot in a league where PR yrds count. Im leaning towards Alshon just because the other 2 have pretty bad matchups. But Cobb could always break a PR off and with another good defense he might get the looks like in the 49ers game. Decker is pretty much benched because of matchup and he hasnt really produced this year. But if you guys can convince me he might break through this week maybe I would start him.
I'd go Decker, Cobb, Jeffery in that order.

need a flex rb to start: PPR League
andre brown vs giants
or
kevin smith vs titans
Hope you went Brown.

quick question (hopefully) but I'm struggling with it.
Andre Brown tonight at Carolina
or
Ryan Matthews home against Atlanta
normally I'd go with Matthews no question, but it's his first game back, ATL might jump ahead early, and Brown is coming off a strong game Sunday.
Any advice? I hate these Thursday games.
Can't say in advance that I would have selected Brown over Ryan Mathews. I like Ry more than most. Hope he has a good week against ATL.

need a te to start:
dennis pitta vs patriots
or
jacob tamme vs. texans
Pitta. Although I like Tamme, his production in W2 doesn't justify a start in W3 against Houston.

Back
Top Bottom