2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Start or Sit Ryan Mathews?
Start for me. What other options you strongly considering?

Help me pick 2 RBs to start: Bush, Lynch, Spiller or Murray
Michael or Reggie?

If Michael, Bush, C.J., Lynch, Murray. Very close.

If Reggie, C.J., Lynch, Murray, Reggie.

Going to ask again because I still can't decide:
Pick 2 of the four:
Michael Bush
Doug Martin
Dez Bryant
Trent Richardson
Right now I have Dez and Bush starting.
Bush and Trent. Then Martin, then Dez. In that order.

Any news on colston and his injury ? Garçon as well ?
Garcon doubtful again. Colston expected to play, don't like Flowers covering him though.

I'm hearing S-Jax is good to go as well. Limits Richardson's value against Chicago.

Randall Cobb vs Seattle or DeSean Jackson vs Cardinals?
Leaning towards Desean, but I have Cards defense so I hope he does nothing :lol:
ChampCru, you have twitter?
Tough match-up but D-Jax will see more targets with Maclin out. Cobb could see more touches if Jennings can't go but I'm starting DeSean and hoping PP lets a deep one slip.

Nah, man. Not a big Twitter guy. Feel free to PM anytime, Mez.

Pick 2 plzzz
Desean jax. Greg jennings. Kenny britt
At the moment im thinkin rock with britt n his awful qb over a gimpy jenings n stingy seattle d
Julio is cemented as my wr1. Wish this league hada flex
You might be forced to go DeSean and Britt. Jennings is questionable with the groin injury and plays Monday night. You risk getting zero points if you start him and he doesn't play. Go Britt and D-Jax.

Scott Chandler vs Cle or Coby Fleener vs Jax??
Fleener is going against a very soft D but it seems Chandler is getting a lot of targets...
I'm riding with Fleener since preseason. Chandler is one-dimensional, only a threat in the red-zone, which is valuable but not entirely dependable.

Sup Fellas,

I'm in two leagues and been debating all week on these:

Greg Little (vs. Buf) or Denarius Moore (vs. Pitt). My gut says little, but I read he was hurt at practice with a sore back.

I'm stuck with a weak core of RB's in my second league, so I'm not sure who to go with this week (I can start two):

Cedric Benson (@ Sea) I don't like this match up too much. But I fear he is my best RB this week.
Ryan Mattews (vs. ATL) First game back, not sure what to expect.
Shonne Grene (@ Mia) Supposedly he got smacked good last week and he is questionable. 
Steven Jackson (@Chi) Supposedly he is hurting too. Not sure how much he'll play this week when he was limited last week.

Right now I'm rolling with Benson and Matthews, only cause I feel like they will actually play lol =\
Trust your gut. But my recommendation is Moore, comfortably.

Start Mathews, Greene, S-Jax, and Ced in that order. Could substitute S-Jax for Mathews if you don't believe in Ry. However, I do.

starting Andrew Hawkins over Jordy Nelson this week and thinking about Kevin Smith over McFadden but I feel like they'll both have decent games.
the guy I traded Cj Spiller to for MJD/David Wilson keeps sending me ridiculous trade offers :smh: he thinks I'm an idiot now :lol:
I'd start Jordy easily over Hawkins. Jennings might not play. I'd start K. Smith over DMC though.

I still like MJD and Wilson over C.J. Agree to disagree like we decided upon.

Refer to earlier posts. Addressed your initial question.

mike williams or titus young
DSA, Mike Williams, my man. Titus' value isn't exactly high right now but he's still a sleeper for me, probably mid-season or late-season. He still has a role to play in Detroit.

PPR LEAGUE.... Who do I start at FLEX???!!!

Percy Harvin
Malcom Floyd
Darren McFadden

HELP!!! LMAO.

PPR LEAGUE.... Who do I start at FLEX???!!!
Percy Harvin
Malcom Floyd
Darren McFadden
HELP!!! LMAO.
Percy, Floyd, DMC in that order. Could justify Floyd over Percy if you don't like the SF match-up and see a Floyd TD against an ATL secondary without Optimus Grimes.

Mission Accomplished: Happy to help out and get through this thread. Missed some action from Thursday to Saturday, and was celebrating a friend's birthday last night. Glad to respond thoroughly before the early 1 PM EST kickoff.

Good luck this week, guys. Always trust your intuition.

My dude ChampCruThik coming through yet again 
nthat.gif
. I said this before but I'll say it again, NT needs more people like you sir. 

Steven Jackson will suit up for anybody out there that has him

Champ don't get me wrong I like the trade, just enjoy having a sleeper blow up. I like Hawkins because of the situation, two young QBs facing weak secondaries it just has the feel of a pickup game. I know Jordy tends to go off every 3 weeks or so I just don't like the matchup Seattle has an underrated corner in Richard Sherman

Percy, Floyd, DMC in that order. Could justify Floyd over Percy if you don't like the SF match-up and see a Floyd TD against an ATL secondary without Optimus Grimes.

Thanks CCT...

Damn it seems like no one likes McFadden. LOL.

Harvin over Floyd is a NO BRAINER.... But I really dont like the matchup against the 49ers... I really like Floyd but Gates and Matthews will be playing today and that alone should take significant touches away from Floyd IMO.

Last edited:
I like, not love, but like McFadden. My instincts have always told me to stay away and my instincts I trust greatly. I've had to go his route in a couple leagues because given the situation it was the smarter thing to do. Not my favorite RB at all though.

Last edited:
Thanks ChampCruThik. And it was Reggie. Lets see how it goes this week.

I feel like trading Spiller because I might get something good now. What ya think?

any shot Torrey Smith plays tonight? i just found out about the death of his lil bro. sad man :smh: :frown:

If not, who should play my flex?

Donald Brown
Eric Decker
Jared Cook

Need help at WR ( 2 spots )

Now clue who to start :nerd:

Amendola

Aldrick Robinson

Wes Welker

Colston ( P )

another league

RB

CJ28 , Alfred Morris, Leshoure, Dwyer (2 Sports)

TE

Fleener or Davis

Last edited:
Pierre Thomas vs KC or Daryl Richardson vs Chi in the flex?

Should I play Greg Jennings this week? I have Fitz and Amendola at the 1 and 3 spots with Lance Moore, Torrey Smith, Alshon on the bench

Champ

thoughts on R Wayne (v JAC) or Stevie Johnson (v. CLE)?

Love Wayne's targets over past 2 wks, but Avery is trending up and like you stated, JAC has a solid pass D. Meanwhile, Stevie goes into CLE against their weak secondary, but Buffalo will want to establish the run w Spiller out there

Could be a toss up.. thoughts?

would you guys sit Chris Johnson for Leshoure since he's starting today?

Ridley @ BAL or Trent Richardson vs BUF?

Last edited:
Darryl Richardson, Steven Jackson, or Malcolm Floyd in a 1ppr.

I'm leaning Floyd because they will have to throw.

I know Leshoure is gonna start, but i wonder what kinda split its gonna be...:rolleyes

This

one thing's for sure K Smith will play his heart out to keep his job and will be involved no matter how the game goes as he is the better pass catcher. reminds me of the Andre Brown/D Wilson scenario

Last edited:
might start alex smith over romo and vick

anybody want to talk me out of it ????

someone please talk me out of it

Back
Top Bottom