2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

rex is the best thing to ever happen to this franchise
pimp.gif

* heads up *

rex ryan press conference live on espn @ 12 noon

can't wait for this
laugh.gif

* heads up *

rex ryan press conference live on espn @ 12 noon

can't wait for this
laugh.gif

Don't like this. UNLESS it's to create cap space to bring Bray back.

@michaelombardi
Michael Lombardi
Yes confirmed from 2 NFL team sources, the Jets are willing to trade WR--Jerrico Cotchery-possiblely to free up cap space and sign other FAs

Don't like this. UNLESS it's to create cap space to bring Bray back.

@michaelombardi
Michael Lombardi
Yes confirmed from 2 NFL team sources, the Jets are willing to trade WR--Jerrico Cotchery-possiblely to free up cap space and sign other FAs

dont like that at all but if we can land osi with cotch i think we have to do it.

would hate to see him go though .......

dont like that at all but if we can land osi with cotch i think we have to do it.

would hate to see him go though .......

RichCimini Rich Cimini
Tannenbaum didn't rule out adding another vet WR. That, coupled with Cotchery trade talk, makes you think Randy Moss might be on radar. #nyj

I'm gonna pis my pants if we have a 3 WR set of Holmes, Plax, and Moss....

RichCimini Rich Cimini
Tannenbaum didn't rule out adding another vet WR. That, coupled with Cotchery trade talk, makes you think Randy Moss might be on radar. #nyj

I'm gonna pis my pants if we have a 3 WR set of Holmes, Plax, and Moss....

Originally Posted by onewearz

just seen this now, awesome news .
 agree with whats been said about getting a pass rusher and we are golden . is it ridiculous to think maybe we can pry Osi or is he gonna want the earth and the Jets to change their colors to " Osi " green ?
we'd have to trade for Osi..  he's not a free agent

agree with whats been said about getting a pass rusher and we are golden . is it ridiculous to think maybe we can pry Osi or is he gonna want the earth and the Jets to change their colors to " Osi " green ?

If we let J-Cotch go, it better be for Moss, Osi, or Bray

3wr set of bray, plax, with holmes in slot ?
eek.gif

If we let J-Cotch go, it better be for Moss, Osi, or Bray

3wr set of bray, plax, with holmes in slot ?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

but we'd still have to pay him. sign and trade deal i believe .

and moss just retired ...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

but we'd still have to pay him. sign and trade deal i believe .

and moss just retired ...

mad.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
  - exact emotions over the Cotchery talks.

I know he has not been the same after the injuries but he still is my Favorite Jet. For the team I know it is right but I will always root for him even if he went to the Pats (DEAD SERIOUS)

I was told from Marty Lyons (Knew him from when he was doing promotion work and selling cars for a year) at a Jets Team Store event when I was buying Cotch's jersey that he was a Terrell Owens mold WR but with no mouth and due to the fact that he did not act like most WR do, he was always going to be under appreciated. For the purpose of the Green and White I understand if Cotch is gone though.

Back
Top Bottom