2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

mad.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
  - exact emotions over the Cotchery talks.

I know he has not been the same after the injuries but he still is my Favorite Jet. For the team I know it is right but I will always root for him even if he went to the Pats (DEAD SERIOUS)

I was told from Marty Lyons (Knew him from when he was doing promotion work and selling cars for a year) at a Jets Team Store event when I was buying Cotch's jersey that he was a Terrell Owens mold WR but with no mouth and due to the fact that he did not act like most WR do, he was always going to be under appreciated. For the purpose of the Green and White I understand if Cotch is gone though.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Don't like this. UNLESS it's to create cap space to bring Bray back.

@michaelombardi
Michael Lombardi
Yes confirmed from 2 NFL team sources, the Jets are willing to trade WR--Jerrico Cotchery-possiblely to free up cap space and sign other FAs
Damn.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Don't like this. UNLESS it's to create cap space to bring Bray back.

@michaelombardi
Michael Lombardi
Yes confirmed from 2 NFL team sources, the Jets are willing to trade WR--Jerrico Cotchery-possiblely to free up cap space and sign other FAs
Damn.

I was so happy last year with our 3 receiver set of Holmes, Cotch, and Edwards.... please don't get rid of Cotch.. he has been doing his Jet this for a minute. Glad about the Plax addition.. but still. Don't let him go unless its helping us get a good pass rusher.

I was so happy last year with our 3 receiver set of Holmes, Cotch, and Edwards.... please don't get rid of Cotch.. he has been doing his Jet this for a minute. Glad about the Plax addition.. but still. Don't let him go unless its helping us get a good pass rusher.

Re- signing Cro lessens the lost of Brad smith. Imo Cromartie is a more explosive kick returner. 

Re- signing Cro lessens the lost of Brad smith. Imo Cromartie is a more explosive kick returner. 

Originally Posted by Dok

the couple of times he returned he did a good job. Clutch return vs. the Colts.
But B. Smith added a different dynamic to our offense and on special teams overall. Westhoff appointed him the Special Teams captain for a reason.

Originally Posted by Dok

the couple of times he returned he did a good job. Clutch return vs. the Colts.
But B. Smith added a different dynamic to our offense and on special teams overall. Westhoff appointed him the Special Teams captain for a reason.

Originally Posted by Dok

he is but you cant afford cro to get injured by returning kicks full time.  Brad smith was def appreciated and will be missed

Originally Posted by Dok

he is but you cant afford cro to get injured by returning kicks full time.  Brad smith was def appreciated and will be missed

rex is at it again, just issued a challenge to the rest of the league

Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols Rachel Nichols
Rex Ryan just challenged the rest of the league to beat the Patriots. He said "someone's got to beat them besides us"

laugh.gif

best thing that ever happened to this franchise
pimp.gif

Rachel Nichols
Rex Ryan just challenged the rest of the league to beat the Patriots. He said "someone's got to beat them besides us"

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

Rachel Nichols

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

Rachel Nichols

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom