2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Manish Mehta
@TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
#Jets Antonio Cromartie agreed to a four-year deal for $32 million, per source. #nyj

Antonio Cromartie
@A_Cromartie31 Antonio Cromartie
They say Cro is back, Cro is back all #GangGreen fans say is Cro...lol I'm on my FLT headed home glad 2 b a JET...let's go win a Superbowl

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3rd time's the charm

I'm really glad at the fact that we got em for 4 years as opposed to just a one year joint like Plax.

I'm really glad at the fact that we got em for 4 years as opposed to just a one year joint like Plax.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

In jail for two years, not having his body getting pummled is a positive thing, look at vick. Plax is an amazing athlete, he'll be ready.phy

physically he was so messed up when he was still playing. The man didnt practice for like 2 years......

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

In jail for two years, not having his body getting pummled is a positive thing, look at vick. Plax is an amazing athlete, he'll be ready.phy

physically he was so messed up when he was still playing. The man didnt practice for like 2 years......

Cromartie re-signed, great news to wake up to 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

re sign Ellis and Ihedigbo and this a good offseason
This.

Cromartie re-signed, great news to wake up to 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

re sign Ellis and Ihedigbo and this a good offseason
This.

just seen this now, awesome news .

agree with whats been said about getting a pass rusher and we are golden . is it ridiculous to think maybe we can pry Osi or is he gonna want the earth and the Jets to change their colors to " Osi " green ?

i'll let Tannenbaum work his magic
pimp.gif

wizardtanny_thumb.jpg

just seen this now, awesome news .

agree with whats been said about getting a pass rusher and we are golden . is it ridiculous to think maybe we can pry Osi or is he gonna want the earth and the Jets to change their colors to " Osi " green ?

i'll let Tannenbaum work his magic
pimp.gif

wizardtanny_thumb.jpg

btw fellas ,

the enthusiasm shown so far in this thread brings a tear to the old man's eye
laugh.gif

i been a jet fan all my life , since richard todd was hittin wesley walker for 6 with ease . i've never been so excited about this team. we've been saying it for a couple years now but this team is close if not there.

lets enjoy this one to the fullest and i apologize if my estrogen levels seem alittle high to u but i'm excited as hell to get crackin
laugh.gif

OUR YEAR FELLAS !!
pimp.gif

btw fellas ,

the enthusiasm shown so far in this thread brings a tear to the old man's eye
laugh.gif

i been a jet fan all my life , since richard todd was hittin wesley walker for 6 with ease . i've never been so excited about this team. we've been saying it for a couple years now but this team is close if not there.

lets enjoy this one to the fullest and i apologize if my estrogen levels seem alittle high to u but i'm excited as hell to get crackin
laugh.gif

OUR YEAR FELLAS !!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom