2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Question: why aren't we looking at Nick Barnett?

EDIT:

@TheJetsStream Manish Mehta

#Jets have agreed to terms with their final unsigned draft pick, Kenrick Ellis, according to ESPNNY. All 6 rookies now in the fold. #nyj

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

with our main blocking TE gone in Hartsock...
how's Heap as a blocker? I know he has the size, but is he primarily a pass-catching TE?

At least we have Mulligan, who's a good blocker.

Underrated. He's definitely an upgrade over Hartsock and Mulligan.

Do you remember the 1st game last year against the Ravens on Monday Night football? He got them out of a lot of 3rd down situations. He was abusing Eric Smith and Jim Leonard.

how's Heap as a blocker? I know he has the size, but is he primarily a pass-catching TE?

Do you remember the 1st game last year against the Ravens on Monday Night football? He got them out of a lot of 3rd down situations. He was abusing Eric Smith and Jim Leonard.

plax is a good move for you guys. BIG target for sanchez. that's easy fade route in the red zone everytime. eff y'all
laugh.gif

plax is a good move for you guys. BIG target for sanchez. that's easy fade route in the red zone everytime. eff y'all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

He certainly was...if he signs for cheap.. that's Def a come up for us.. cmon Cro.. you're next.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

He certainly was...if he signs for cheap.. that's Def a come up for us.. cmon Cro.. you're next.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

reason why I was open to having Plax with us. Gives us another dimension on our WR core.
Like Braylon, he'll do all the fade's with his bigger body.

Doubt he'll do the Dougie on Butler after the TD though.... 
happy.gif

If we do sign Cro, I think we should really look at our Safety position... I'm not sold on Eric Smith beside Leonhard. Hard Hitter, but he ain't really the greatest on coverage. I wouldn't mind seeing Pool come back.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

reason why I was open to having Plax with us. Gives us another dimension on our WR core.
Like Braylon, he'll do all the fade's with his bigger body.

Doubt he'll do the Dougie on Butler after the TD though.... 
happy.gif

If we do sign Cro, I think we should really look at our Safety position... I'm not sold on Eric Smith beside Leonhard. Hard Hitter, but he ain't really the greatest on coverage. I wouldn't mind seeing Pool come back.

frown.gif
no more dougie.. that was avy for most of last season.. damn damn damn.. I really do have favoritism towards Braylon.. I felt like he saw what this Jets team is bout and he fit perfect with our swag.

frown.gif
no more dougie.. that was avy for most of last season.. damn damn damn.. I really do have favoritism towards Braylon.. I felt like he saw what this Jets team is bout and he fit perfect with our swag.

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
As he was visiting with the Jets, former Ravens TE Todd Heap reached agreement with the Arizona Cardinals on a two-year deal.

Adam Schefter
As he was visiting with the Jets, former Ravens TE Todd Heap reached agreement with the Arizona Cardinals on a two-year deal.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Adam Schefter
Nice pick-up for the Cards. What other holes do we need to fill though?

Adam Schefter
Nice pick-up for the Cards. What other holes do we need to fill though?

Adam Schefter

eek.gif
This guy Heap was texting under the table on the low
laugh.gif

Adam Schefter

eek.gif
This guy Heap was texting under the table on the low
laugh.gif

I've been told that the #Jets have reached out to free agent defensive end Shaun Ellis and expressed a level of interest. #nyj

Ellis still isn't the pass rusher we need but I would gladly take him back
pimp.gif

I've been told that the #Jets have reached out to free agent defensive end Shaun Ellis and expressed a level of interest. #nyj

Ellis still isn't the pass rusher we need but I would gladly take him back
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom