2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Lol. All of this cant be happening  all we've heard from the Jets and their fans is how every player in the NFL wants to play for Rex. Bunch of clowns 

Go Pats

Lol. All of this cant be happening  all we've heard from the Jets and their fans is how every player in the NFL wants to play for Rex. Bunch of clowns 

Go Pats

So Plax is a Jets now? Anyone have an 'official word' no twitter BS?

If so, welcome to the NY JETS Plax!

So Plax is a Jets now? Anyone have an 'official word' no twitter BS?

If so, welcome to the NY JETS Plax!

RichCimini Rich Cimini
Jets announce they have agreed in principle with Plaxico Burress. #Jets.

Was just confirmed on NFL Network as well.

RichCimini Rich Cimini
Jets announce they have agreed in principle with Plaxico Burress. #Jets.

Was just confirmed on NFL Network as well.

Hard to get excited by this, especially when they gave him 3mil and he hasn't played in years.....I hope he proves me wrong tho.

Jets need a another CB too.

Hard to get excited by this, especially when they gave him 3mil and he hasn't played in years.....I hope he proves me wrong tho.

Jets need a another CB too.

I do agree Airmax that a 34 year old Plax out of the league for two years is better than Braylon but I just do not know right now if it is going to be a great move.

It could be one of those great moves or it could be Curtis Conway, Justin McCarenins etc etc again (Yes I still think like a typical jets fan) I just want to see him in the pre-season to decide if he will work.

great one year try and he might be lightning in a bottle and Superbowl Plax.

I do agree Airmax that a 34 year old Plax out of the league for two years is better than Braylon but I just do not know right now if it is going to be a great move.

It could be one of those great moves or it could be Curtis Conway, Justin McCarenins etc etc again (Yes I still think like a typical jets fan) I just want to see him in the pre-season to decide if he will work.

great one year try and he might be lightning in a bottle and Superbowl Plax.

In jail for two years, not having his body getting pummled is a positive thing, look at vick. Plax is an amazing athlete, he'll be ready.

In jail for two years, not having his body getting pummled is a positive thing, look at vick. Plax is an amazing athlete, he'll be ready.

Back
Top Bottom