2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Dam I'm hearing braylon to the fins and cro to the 49'ers
30t6p3b.gif

Everything was all good yesterday now We're screwed. Hope tanny pulls one outta his #%+ here ...

-______________- It was all good just a day ago too. I still think all will turn out well in the long run tho.

-______________- It was all good just a day ago too. I still think all will turn out well in the long run tho.

Cliff lee'd , lebron'd , getting sad how ny can't seem to land the big fish no more.

I blame bloomberg
30t6p3b.gif

Cliff lee'd , lebron'd , getting sad how ny can't seem to land the big fish no more.

I blame bloomberg
30t6p3b.gif

"The Rangers got screwed more with Cliff Lee than the Yankees, let's not get carried away"

Maybe, but just like the Jets...the Yanks threw all their eggs in a basket on ONE player. Everything about last off-season was contingent on Cliff Lee signing with us...

"The Rangers got screwed more with Cliff Lee than the Yankees, let's not get carried away"

Maybe, but just like the Jets...the Yanks threw all their eggs in a basket on ONE player. Everything about last off-season was contingent on Cliff Lee signing with us...

We should of been the Knicks and had a back up plan right in place as soon as this fell through
Good thing we have a couple weeks
Right now Cro is more important than Braylon

We should of been the Knicks and had a back up plan right in place as soon as this fell through
Good thing we have a couple weeks
Right now Cro is more important than Braylon

well we resigned eric smith at least :

http://www.nj.com/jets/in...ssf/201...ce=twitterfeed

Eric Smith has agreed to terms on a three-year deal with the Jets, according a person with knowledge of the agreement. That person requested anonymity because the Jets have not yet announced the move.

Retaining Smith is good news for the secondary, just hours after the Jets lost out in the Nnamdi Asomugha sweepstakes. Entering free agency, the team had just one true safety under contract, Jim Leonhard, who is coming off a season-ending tibia fracture.

Smith is a smart player as well as a special-teams ace. Special-teams coordinator Mike Westhoff reached out to him several times since the free-agency negotiating period opened and must be relieved he kept at least one of the Smiths, after losing Brad Smith to the Bills Thursday.

Smith, a third-round draft pick for the Jets in 2006, drew interest from a handful of other teams but ultimately wanted to return to the Jets. The team made its first offer earlier today.

jets meeting with Cromartie's camp
pimp.gif

@TheJetsStream
I've been told that the #Jets have been in contact with Antonio Cromartie's camp tonight. Serious interest from three teams. #nyj
12 minutes ago

also it's rumored that sanchez has spoke up to management about resigning braylon , lets see if the kid ( new captain ) holds any weight with the big guys.

well we resigned eric smith at least :

http://www.nj.com/jets/in...ssf/201...ce=twitterfeed

Eric Smith has agreed to terms on a three-year deal with the Jets, according a person with knowledge of the agreement. That person requested anonymity because the Jets have not yet announced the move.

Retaining Smith is good news for the secondary, just hours after the Jets lost out in the Nnamdi Asomugha sweepstakes. Entering free agency, the team had just one true safety under contract, Jim Leonhard, who is coming off a season-ending tibia fracture.

Smith is a smart player as well as a special-teams ace. Special-teams coordinator Mike Westhoff reached out to him several times since the free-agency negotiating period opened and must be relieved he kept at least one of the Smiths, after losing Brad Smith to the Bills Thursday.

Smith, a third-round draft pick for the Jets in 2006, drew interest from a handful of other teams but ultimately wanted to return to the Jets. The team made its first offer earlier today.

jets meeting with Cromartie's camp
pimp.gif

@TheJetsStream
I've been told that the #Jets have been in contact with Antonio Cromartie's camp tonight. Serious interest from three teams. #nyj
12 minutes ago

also it's rumored that sanchez has spoke up to management about resigning braylon , lets see if the kid ( new captain ) holds any weight with the big guys.

Back
Top Bottom