2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

I've been told #Jets aren't bringing back Braylon Edwards. #NYJ likes him, but they don't have $$ to re-sign him. Source: "It won't happen"

#Jets simply can't afford to keep safety Brodney Pool. He will get a more lucrative deal elsewhere.

-Manish Mehta

This makes no sense, seeing as we supposedly had enough money to throw at Nnamdi, and would still have money leftover after that.

I've been told #Jets aren't bringing back Braylon Edwards. #NYJ likes him, but they don't have $$ to re-sign him. Source: "It won't happen"

#Jets simply can't afford to keep safety Brodney Pool. He will get a more lucrative deal elsewhere.

-Manish Mehta

This makes no sense, seeing as we supposedly had enough money to throw at Nnamdi, and would still have money leftover after that.

Maybe theyre letting Braylon walk bc they want Moss. Id like James Jones too.

Cromartie is all about the $. Hes going where ever he gets the most.

We need to do something about the pass rush.

Maybe theyre letting Braylon walk bc they want Moss. Id like James Jones too.

Cromartie is all about the $. Hes going where ever he gets the most.

We need to do something about the pass rush.

re signed Donald Strickland....good when healthy, pissed we dont have enough money for Pool, he started to play real well at the end of the year

re signed Donald Strickland....good when healthy, pissed we dont have enough money for Pool, he started to play real well at the end of the year

supposedly the jets were offering nnamdi more than the eagles so i dont see how they short on cash for these other guys ....

supposedly the jets were offering nnamdi more than the eagles so i dont see how they short on cash for these other guys ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

exactly...doesnt make sense at all

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

After damn near being guaranteed we were getting Nnamdi, I aint trusting none of these "insider" tweets till +@!# is confirmed.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

After damn near being guaranteed we were getting Nnamdi, I aint trusting none of these "insider" tweets till +@!# is confirmed.

We have to target Cro. That should be our main focus, and it sounds like it is.

I'll miss Braylon, but we're just too tied up. I wouldn't mind seeing Plax in a Jets jersey.

We have to target Cro. That should be our main focus, and it sounds like it is.

I'll miss Braylon, but we're just too tied up. I wouldn't mind seeing Plax in a Jets jersey.

Manish Mehta
@TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
I've been told that Nnamdi Asomugha chose #Eagles because he believes they have best chance (of all his suitors) to win the Super Bowl. #nfl

This N' serious?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Manish Mehta
I've been told that Nnamdi Asomugha chose #Eagles because he believes they have best chance (of all his suitors) to win the Super Bowl. #nfl

This N' serious?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

#Jets are "expected to make big pitch" for Plaxico Burress, according to @EdBouchette. #nyj

I'm likin this
pimp.gif
but I won't get too hyped yet

#Jets are "expected to make big pitch" for Plaxico Burress, according to @EdBouchette. #nyj

I'm likin this
pimp.gif
but I won't get too hyped yet

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I liked Brodney Pool, too. If we miss out on Cro is there anyone else out there that we could sign?

Nate Clements is out there, Carlos Rogers I believe, few other guys, we'll get somebody across from Revis that will be a fine replacement.  Also could trade for Zant possibly.

I think you guys are panicking a little too much.  Braylon will get overpaid by someone else good for him, hes a mediocre receiver who only runs deep routes.  Plax/Moss could easily step in and replace him.

The biggest priority should be finding a pass rusher.  That was the one missing piece to the defense last season, we need a Clay Matthews, Osi type of guy that can put pressure on the QB consistently, we don't have a single guy on the roster who could come close to being labeled an elite pass rusher.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I liked Brodney Pool, too. If we miss out on Cro is there anyone else out there that we could sign?

Nate Clements is out there, Carlos Rogers I believe, few other guys, we'll get somebody across from Revis that will be a fine replacement.  Also could trade for Zant possibly.

I think you guys are panicking a little too much.  Braylon will get overpaid by someone else good for him, hes a mediocre receiver who only runs deep routes.  Plax/Moss could easily step in and replace him.

The biggest priority should be finding a pass rusher.  That was the one missing piece to the defense last season, we need a Clay Matthews, Osi type of guy that can put pressure on the QB consistently, we don't have a single guy on the roster who could come close to being labeled an elite pass rusher.

Back
Top Bottom