2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

just throwing it out there. I work for MSNBC so I was getting it from sports guys. He had the offer this morning and pretty much held the eagles in his back pocket.

I think all of as are just shocked who mentioned info.

just throwing it out there. I work for MSNBC so I was getting it from sports guys. He had the offer this morning and pretty much held the eagles in his back pocket.

I think all of as are just shocked who mentioned info.

The only annoying thing here now is Cromartie has the same agent as Nnamdi. We may have to throw some extra, unnecessary, money at Cromartie because of what Nnamdi is getting from the Eagles.

-Weatherford signed with the Giants.
-Drew Coleman signed with the Jaguars. 3 years $7.4M
eek.gif
laugh.gif

We are losing and not adding, but In Money Mike Tannenbaum We Trust.

The only annoying thing here now is Cromartie has the same agent as Nnamdi. We may have to throw some extra, unnecessary, money at Cromartie because of what Nnamdi is getting from the Eagles.

-Weatherford signed with the Giants.
-Drew Coleman signed with the Jaguars. 3 years $7.4M
eek.gif
laugh.gif

We are losing and not adding, but In Money Mike Tannenbaum We Trust.

Holy #+@$, being banned for the past week while all of this been going down has been torture.

Im not tight we didnt get Nnamdi but as my fellow Jet fan said, it sucks that we wasted our efforts when we couldve been focusing on Cro and Edwards.
Losing Smith is a huge issue many people seem to be over looking. He got injured last season and didnt play agisnt the Steelers and we def suffered for it.

Holy #+@$, being banned for the past week while all of this been going down has been torture.

Im not tight we didnt get Nnamdi but as my fellow Jet fan said, it sucks that we wasted our efforts when we couldve been focusing on Cro and Edwards.
Losing Smith is a huge issue many people seem to be over looking. He got injured last season and didnt play agisnt the Steelers and we def suffered for it.

Well, this sucks but whatever. Hopefully we sign Cro and he steps it up this year knowing that he was plan B.

Well, this sucks but whatever. Hopefully we sign Cro and he steps it up this year knowing that he was plan B.

I no joke didn't see the need in adding Aso. A legit pass rusher and resigning Bray should have been the plan. Aso would have been a luxury that I don't think the Jets particularly needed. This team will win because of Sanchez and Bray will be a big key to that.

I no joke didn't see the need in adding Aso. A legit pass rusher and resigning Bray should have been the plan. Aso would have been a luxury that I don't think the Jets particularly needed. This team will win because of Sanchez and Bray will be a big key to that.

Phins or Pats are getting Braylon, just have a feeling. IDK what they are waiting on but the game plan this FA period has me scratching my head in disbelief.

Phins or Pats are getting Braylon, just have a feeling. IDK what they are waiting on but the game plan this FA period has me scratching my head in disbelief.

Braylon to fins sound weird since Lebron is in Miami.

We might of screwed ourselves with this one.

Tanny get us out of this

Braylon to fins sound weird since Lebron is in Miami.

We might of screwed ourselves with this one.

Tanny get us out of this

Dam I'm hearing braylon to the fins and cro to the 49'ers
30t6p3b.gif

Everything was all good yesterday now We're screwed. Hope tanny pulls one outta his #%+ here ...

Back
Top Bottom