2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by onewearz

I will low-key hate on Nnamdi if we don't re-sign Cromartie and Edwards. I understand it's his life he has to think about, but this waiting game Nnamdi played could have potentially screwed us out of re-signing two of our premiere players, and necessary players for success.

he's Lebron to me
laugh.gif
I'm saying! I seriously wonder why we got the shaft. I can't wait to see the figures we offered him, because I could have sworn I read we offered something very similar to what he took with the Eagles, making this all the more confusing on our end.
roll.gif

I will low-key hate on Nnamdi if we don't re-sign Cromartie and Edwards. I understand it's his life he has to think about, but this waiting game Nnamdi played could have potentially screwed us out of re-signing two of our premiere players, and necessary players for success.

he's Lebron to me
laugh.gif
I'm saying! I seriously wonder why we got the shaft. I can't wait to see the figures we offered him, because I could have sworn I read we offered something very similar to what he took with the Eagles, making this all the more confusing on our end.
tumblr_lp0faspbtw1qie3i0.gif

he's Lebron to me
laugh.gif
tumblr_lp0faspbtw1qie3i0.gif

seriously , i'm just embarassed that we jump the gun but i ain't mad at all that we lost out on em. like i said you dont need 2 shutdowns. he was a luxury not a necessity .

congrats to the eagles , no hate here. i was more pissed with the lebron bulls**t than this. this is nothing ...

seriously , i'm just embarassed that we jump the gun but i ain't mad at all that we lost out on em. like i said you dont need 2 shutdowns. he was a luxury not a necessity .

congrats to the eagles , no hate here. i was more pissed with the lebron bulls**t than this. this is nothing ...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

he's Lebron to me
laugh.gif
roll.gif

38-0  WITH Nnamdi
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

he's Lebron to me
laugh.gif
roll.gif

38-0  WITH Nnamdi
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Tough luck guys. You had Revis anyway. Haha. Looking forward to the season.
Good luck to you guys too. I'll be rooting for you guys to meet us in Indy in Feb.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Tough luck guys. You had Revis anyway. Haha. Looking forward to the season.
Good luck to you guys too. I'll be rooting for you guys to meet us in Indy in Feb.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Dudes in the FA thread clownin on us, more worried about the Jets than their own teams. Sad
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they're clownin cause you guys were celebrating the done deal last night
We only read wat was written. You would of reacted the same if they were sayin it was a done deal for the Pats
laugh.gif
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]

Dudes in the FA thread clownin on us, more worried about the Jets than their own teams. Sad
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hey i made sure i put question marks in the title
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
nah i know. it's just so funny how these media people can just be so reckless with their reporting. i'd be so pissed after getting blue balled with that %$!$

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
We only read wat was written. You would of reacted the same if they were sayin it was a done deal for the Pats
laugh.gif
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hey i made sure i put question marks in the title
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
nah i know. it's just so funny how these media people can just be so reckless with their reporting. i'd be so pissed after getting blue balled with that %$!$

Hey guys, if you are going to the Home opener let me know. I will try to meet up or have you guys fins me for some burgers hot dogs and chinese sausage (my specialty)

i feel embarrassed as well. my token of appreciation to my fellow jets fans.

Hey guys, if you are going to the Home opener let me know. I will try to meet up or have you guys fins me for some burgers hot dogs and chinese sausage (my specialty)

Wow you guys are really bored huh? We aint even that upset with this situation.
laugh.gif

This. Some people are, but most level headed (Jets) fans aren't. It's not like the Antoine Winfield situation IMO, that one hurt. At least this allows the Jets to make better decisions with that $$, fill some holes and maybe get some depth.

What I worry about is going back to Bray/Cro (possibly) with our tails between our legs because 'plan A' didn't workout as expected.

Maybe the Eagles release Asante?

Stay tuned!

Wow you guys are really bored huh? We aint even that upset with this situation.
laugh.gif

This. Some people are, but most level headed (Jets) fans aren't. It's not like the Antoine Winfield situation IMO, that one hurt. At least this allows the Jets to make better decisions with that $$, fill some holes and maybe get some depth.

What I worry about is going back to Bray/Cro (possibly) with our tails between our legs because 'plan A' didn't workout as expected.

Maybe the Eagles release Asante?

Stay tuned!

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I'll be there with my boys, I know Ced will be there too. Haven't heard anyone else say they are goin yet. BK, One, Fizzy?

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I'll be there with my boys, I know Ced will be there too. Haven't heard anyone else say they are goin yet. BK, One, Fizzy?

Back
Top Bottom