2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

I would much rather have Nnamdi more then Braylon and Cro. Nnamdi being on the field with Revis helps out our pass rush tremendously and that was our problem last year was getting to the QB. The amount of blitz packages Rex and Co. will probably come up with with those two on the field would be ridiculous. And our problem on offense was the play calling and how up and down Sanchez was. Holmes, Keller, LT+Shonne, and that O-Line should be more then enough to move the chains.

looks like nnamdi's goin to the cowboys
30t6p3b.gif

oh well , hopefully we can get Cro and Braylon back. sucks that we lost Brad Smith with this crap .....

looks like nnamdi's goin to the cowboys
30t6p3b.gif

oh well , hopefully we can get Cro and Braylon back. sucks that we lost Brad Smith with this crap .....

My guy just called me who said the same thing onewearz said last night. Wants money and closer to west. Sorry guys for the info I previously said

My guy just called me who said the same thing onewearz said last night. Wants money and closer to west. Sorry guys for the info I previously said

supposedly jets offered 4 yrs $ 40 mil guaranteed and got impatient with waiting.

cowboys offered more , screw it .

he wasn't a necessity , he was a luxury . probably would've made us weaker in the bigger picture. would've been awesome to have two absolute shut down corners but most teams only have one receiver that needs that kind of attention and we got the guy to shut em down so i'm good

just hope it aint too late to get the parts we really need .......

supposedly jets offered 4 yrs $ 40 mil guaranteed and got impatient with waiting.

cowboys offered more , screw it .

he wasn't a necessity , he was a luxury . probably would've made us weaker in the bigger picture. would've been awesome to have two absolute shut down corners but most teams only have one receiver that needs that kind of attention and we got the guy to shut em down so i'm good

just hope it aint too late to get the parts we really need .......

I'm ok with not getting Aso. Sure it woulda been crazy to have him and Revis but like others said, he wasn't a necessity.

Now we can focus on other guys, like Bray, Moss, James Jones, and Cro.

This doesn't really bother me
pimp.gif

I'm ok with not getting Aso. Sure it woulda been crazy to have him and Revis but like others said, he wasn't a necessity.

Now we can focus on other guys, like Bray, Moss, James Jones, and Cro.

This doesn't really bother me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom