2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Suspense is killing me, I'm at work, I'll be up all night so if he signs with us I'll be breaking loose in here
laugh.gif

No fly zone:

Any thing thrown in the area shall be shot down or confiscated

Tanny is the man if he work this deal out how its rumored

No fly zone:

Any thing thrown in the area shall be shot down or confiscated

Tanny is the man if he work this deal out how its rumored

IF we get Nnamdi and another WR I'm going crazy on Facebook and everywhere else tomorrow!!!

IF we get Nnamdi and another WR I'm going crazy on Facebook and everywhere else tomorrow!!!

Originally Posted by Biggie62

IF we get Nnamdi and Braylon I'm going crazy everywhere!!!

Fixed.

Still don't like the idea of Moss but I've (ever so slightly) warmed up to the idea over the last day or two. If pull Nnamdi and Braylon off I'll really be speechless.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

IF we get Nnamdi and Braylon I'm going crazy everywhere!!!

Fixed.

Still don't like the idea of Moss but I've (ever so slightly) warmed up to the idea over the last day or two. If pull Nnamdi and Braylon off I'll really be speechless.

I just got home, I'm falling asleep. I hope I wake up to some Asome news in the morning 
grin.gif
pimp.gif

I just got home, I'm falling asleep. I hope I wake up to some Asome news in the morning 
grin.gif
pimp.gif

patiently waiting but i can't front, thinking about it all night i started to have thoughts that maybe we'd be better off signing braylon & cromartie. seems like we'd be better off filling 2 holes rather than a hole thats more like a crack.

please tell me i'm just being a worrysome %@*#!
laugh.gif

patiently waiting but i can't front, thinking about it all night i started to have thoughts that maybe we'd be better off signing braylon & cromartie. seems like we'd be better off filling 2 holes rather than a hole thats more like a crack.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif
Our offense needs tending to just as much as the defense does. If we sign Nnamdi, which would be Asome (
grin.gif
), more than likely it means Braylon will no longer be a Jet. Who actually wants Randy Moss on this team? I would (have to be forced to) settle with him, but he is not a want.

What about Michael Jenkins?

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif
Our offense needs tending to just as much as the defense does. If we sign Nnamdi, which would be Asome (
grin.gif
), more than likely it means Braylon will no longer be a Jet. Who actually wants Randy Moss on this team? I would (have to be forced to) settle with him, but he is not a want.

What about Michael Jenkins?

Could it be possible that Tannenbaum gets Braylon to sign a deal like Holmes or is that even an impossibility with the cap situation?

Could it be possible that Tannenbaum gets Braylon to sign a deal like Holmes or is that even an impossibility with the cap situation?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

That's the thing...nobody really knows it's all up in the air pending the Nnamdi situation. I have to give Tanny the benefit of the doubt.

Can't front I'm nervous/anxious as hell tho.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

That's the thing...nobody really knows it's all up in the air pending the Nnamdi situation. I have to give Tanny the benefit of the doubt.

Can't front I'm nervous/anxious as hell tho.

As a Raider fan, I'd hate to see him go...Nnamdi has been a class act since day 1 with the Raiders. He's stayed loyal to the Raiders and in all honesty I think he'd stay if we put ourselves in better cap room...

With that said, I hope he lands with the Jets (no pun intended). I don't wanna see him across the bay in SF, I don't think the Cowboys would be a good fit for him...I'd be excited to see him play for the Jets and have crazy success with a SB contender...this dude definitely deserves it 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

As a Raider fan, I'd hate to see him go...Nnamdi has been a class act since day 1 with the Raiders. He's stayed loyal to the Raiders and in all honesty I think he'd stay if we put ourselves in better cap room...

With that said, I hope he lands with the Jets (no pun intended). I don't wanna see him across the bay in SF, I don't think the Cowboys would be a good fit for him...I'd be excited to see him play for the Jets and have crazy success with a SB contender...this dude definitely deserves it 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom