2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Y'all are overrating Braylon so much, he is easily replaceable.  Moss can easily do what he did last year.  Nnamdi will allow us to do so much defensively.

Y'all are overrating Braylon so much, he is easily replaceable.  Moss can easily do what he did last year.  Nnamdi will allow us to do so much defensively.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by Biggie62

IF we get Nnamdi and Braylon I'm going crazy everywhere!!!

Fixed.

Still don't like the idea of Moss but I've (ever so slightly) warmed up to the idea over the last day or two. If pull Nnamdi and Braylon off I'll really be speechless.

It's possible.  They could sign Nnamdi and then make some cuts here and there, maybe restructure Sanchez and STILL grab Braylon.... You think Braylon hasn't signed with someone because they don't want him??? Please.. he's WAITING for the jets to call .

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by Biggie62

IF we get Nnamdi and Braylon I'm going crazy everywhere!!!

Fixed.

Still don't like the idea of Moss but I've (ever so slightly) warmed up to the idea over the last day or two. If pull Nnamdi and Braylon off I'll really be speechless.

It's possible.  They could sign Nnamdi and then make some cuts here and there, maybe restructure Sanchez and STILL grab Braylon.... You think Braylon hasn't signed with someone because they don't want him??? Please.. he's WAITING for the jets to call .

People are hating on this incarceratedbob guy but I've been following him on twitter and he has broken around 12 FA signings and trades in the last few days. His latest update?

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: As reported L-night by #IBN JETS are the winners in the Nnamdi sweepstakes, NY will announce later this evening

People are hating on this incarceratedbob guy but I've been following him on twitter and he has broken around 12 FA signings and trades in the last few days. His latest update?

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: As reported L-night by #IBN JETS are the winners in the Nnamdi sweepstakes, NY will announce later this evening

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I don't buy it. I don't buy anything this dude tweets. He just runs with already known news from various sources and puts his own spin on it, in a way where he what he has to say is actually a possibility of happening, so that if it does happen, he looks like a credible source.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I don't buy it. I don't buy anything this dude tweets. He just runs with already known news from various sources and puts his own spin on it, in a way where he what he has to say is actually a possibility of happening, so that if it does happen, he looks like a credible source.

All my Knick fans also know incarcerated Bob also claimed Melo to Nets was a lock
laugh.gif

according to bob melo would have been on the nets 4 times already. he is full of #%*+.
edit: AMP beat me to it 
laugh.gif

according to bob melo would have been on the nets 4 times already. he is full of #%*+.
edit: AMP beat me to it 
laugh.gif

Braylon on effort alone wins over Moss. Braylon isn't a top 10 WR but he's a upgrade over Moss bottomline IMO. Not to mention he knows the offense.

Braylon on effort alone wins over Moss. Braylon isn't a top 10 WR but he's a upgrade over Moss bottomline IMO. Not to mention he knows the offense.

Cowboys fan checking in to this thread.

got family in the city , who is die hard jets fans.

If the boys dont win it , i want you guys to do it . Big fan of Ryan and your organization. best of luck.

Cowboys fan checking in to this thread.

got family in the city , who is die hard jets fans.

If the boys dont win it , i want you guys to do it . Big fan of Ryan and your organization. best of luck.

I would much rather have Nnamdi more then Braylon and Cro. Nnamdi being on the field with Revis helps out our pass rush tremendously and that was our problem last year was getting to the QB. The amount of blitz packages Rex and Co. will probably come up with with those two on the field would be ridiculous. And our problem on offense was the play calling and how up and down Sanchez was. Holmes, Keller, LT+Shonne, and that O-Line should be more then enough to move the chains.

Back
Top Bottom