2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

@TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
RT @BCusterSNY Hearing Kerry Rhodes is campaigning hard to get his good friend @OfficialBraylon to join him with the #Cardinals. #nyj

RT @BCusterSNY Hearing Kerry Rhodes is campaigning hard to get his good friend @OfficialBraylon to join him with the #Cardinals. #nyj

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Having said that...we are dumb for letting him go.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Having said that...we are dumb for letting him go.

No offense but seeing BE with Fitz would be dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Mark Brunell is back as well. Get the wheelchair ready
Mark "Booger Board" Burnell
pimp.gif

I've been told that the #Jets have reached out to free agent defensive end Shaun Ellis and expressed a level of interest. #nyj

Ellis still isn't the pass rusher we need but I would gladly take him back
pimp.gif
Very surprised you have not hear Ellis' name linked  to other teams having interest. I most definitely want him re-signed. The only thing is, I expect the Jets to want to bring him back on the Vet' Minimum, or a price very similar yet increased. He definitely deserves a decent amount of money, but nothing crazy.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Mark Brunell is back as well. Get the wheelchair ready
Mark "Booger Board" Burnell
pimp.gif

I've been told that the #Jets have reached out to free agent defensive end Shaun Ellis and expressed a level of interest. #nyj

Ellis still isn't the pass rusher we need but I would gladly take him back
pimp.gif
Very surprised you have not hear Ellis' name linked  to other teams having interest. I most definitely want him re-signed. The only thing is, I expect the Jets to want to bring him back on the Vet' Minimum, or a price very similar yet increased. He definitely deserves a decent amount of money, but nothing crazy.

Jets supposedly view Braylon as a "diva"

http://profootballtalk.nb...jets-viewed-him-as-diva/

rumor is the jets are looking to trade to make room to sign Cromartie. Doesn't really make sense considering what they were offering Nnamdi but who knows, thats why they're rumors.

quotes from the Plaxico conference call :

Plax says he never spoke to Rex Ryan before signing. That's weird. Says Ryan left him a couple of messages, but never talked. #jets

Plax: "A lot of people are going to be surprised with my conditioning...I expect rust to be there," but doesn't anticipate any problems.

Plax says SF, Phil, Stl, Pitt also were interested. And, oh yeah, Giants, too.

Plax says Sanchez, Jets offense: He "can be an elite QB ... We're gonna drive defensive coordinators crazy."

Plax on Holmes: "It's going to be special....We know we can go out and dominate games and make big plays ... "

Plax says he sat down w/ Woody J and Tanny in spring, 09, and that meant a lot to him. "I was really humbled by it."

Plax: Says #Jets were first to support him. "It felt right to come here." "I felt like I made the right decision."

Plax on why he chose #Jets: "They have something special over there."

Plax on conf call w/ NY media ... On not playing for 2 yrs, he says not a concern. "Everybody will see soon" and make own judgments.

rumor is the jets are looking to trade to make room to sign Cromartie. Doesn't really make sense considering what they were offering Nnamdi but who knows, thats why they're rumors.

Plax says he never spoke to Rex Ryan before signing. That's weird. Says Ryan left him a couple of messages, but never talked. #jets

Plax: "A lot of people are going to be surprised with my conditioning...I expect rust to be there," but doesn't anticipate any problems.

Plax says Sanchez, Jets offense: He "can be an elite QB ... We're gonna drive defensive coordinators crazy."

Plax on Holmes: "It's going to be special....We know we can go out and dominate games and make big plays ... "

Plax says he sat down w/ Woody J and Tanny in spring, 09, and that meant a lot to him. "I was really humbled by it."

Plax: Says #Jets were first to support him. "It felt right to come here." "I felt like I made the right decision."

Plax on conf call w/ NY media ... On not playing for 2 yrs, he says not a concern. "Everybody will see soon" and make own judgments.

Originally Posted by onewearz

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

pimp.gif

Dude's been outta the game for a while but hey, so was Vick. Hopefully he could be a solid compliment to Santonio.

Dude's been outta the game for a while but hey, so was Vick. Hopefully he could be a solid compliment to Santonio.

Manish Mehta
RT @caplannfl Veteran CB Phillip Buchanon visited the Jets this weekend. #nyj

Manish Mehta
RT @caplannfl Veteran CB Phillip Buchanon visited the Jets this weekend. #nyj

Manish Mehta
#Jets Antonio Cromartie agreed to a four-year deal for $32 million, per source. #nyj

Antonio Cromartie
@A_Cromartie31 Antonio Cromartie
They say Cro is back, Cro is back all #GangGreen fans say is Cro...lol I'm on my FLT headed home glad 2 b a JET...let's go win a Superbowl

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3rd time's the charm

Back
Top Bottom