2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I copped 3 pairs of these...Ive never ever done that in my life...This is how much I love this shoe! So versatile!!! Classic

I copped 3 pairs of these...Ive never ever done that in my life...This is how much I love this shoe! So versatile!!! Classic

on the prowl for ma 3rd pair
roll.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

not hatin on them 94s (i got 01s still rockable) but 88's are the best......

what separates 88's from 94's? the front cement is so much thinner on the 88's......thin front rand on 88's is greater thn 94/01 's

TRUTH
Ok, try wearing the 1988 OG's or in fact find an OG that looks nearly in the condition of the 1994's.

what the fudge are talkin about??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whoever said 88's are wearable in 2011?? (basically 2012)

all im sayin is that the 88's are better than 94's and 01's and 11's....you coulda said 'thank you captain obvious' and i still woulda had a come back for you. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

not hatin on them 94s (i got 01s still rockable) but 88's are the best......

what separates 88's from 94's? the front cement is so much thinner on the 88's......thin front rand on 88's is greater thn 94/01 's

TRUTH
Ok, try wearing the 1988 OG's or in fact find an OG that looks nearly in the condition of the 1994's.

what the fudge are talkin about??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whoever said 88's are wearable in 2011?? (basically 2012)

all im sayin is that the 88's are better than 94's and 01's and 11's....you coulda said 'thank you captain obvious' and i still woulda had a come back for you. 
pimp.gif

Let me ask you guys right off the back, what do you see wrong in these pics? Pay close attention...
nerd.gif

Let me ask you guys right off the back, what do you see wrong in these pics? Pay close attention...
nerd.gif

SoMe one returned these to my store along w/ some Flips. I hate the Flips but these are nice. We also have the 20% off sale going on too. That and the discount help immensely

SoMe one returned these to my store along w/ some Flips. I hate the Flips but these are nice. We also have the 20% off sale going on too. That and the discount help immensely

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by OG2345

nerd.gif
you are watching old "schoolhouse rock" cartoons in the background?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really,I see two different elephant print

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by OG2345

nerd.gif
you are watching old "schoolhouse rock" cartoons in the background?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really,I see two different elephant print

@D: this was luck. It's good we have this Scottsdale store cuz people return new product to us often, or we get good transfers like Air Max 2011's or these crazy looking Free's. All from the Scottsdale store.

@D: this was luck. It's good we have this Scottsdale store cuz people return new product to us often, or we get good transfers like Air Max 2011's or these crazy looking Free's. All from the Scottsdale store.

Is it just me or is the quality seemingly much "cheaper" on these than the TB3s?  Perhaps its just the contrast between the side leather and the toe leather, but I am less than impressed.

Is it just me or is the quality seemingly much "cheaper" on these than the TB3s?  Perhaps its just the contrast between the side leather and the toe leather, but I am less than impressed.

Originally Posted by DREdwards

thats crazy they still sitting on shelves in tampa...

nerd.gif
 Where at? University? I'm coming home for the holiday and might scoop up another pair.

Originally Posted by DREdwards

thats crazy they still sitting on shelves in tampa...

nerd.gif
 Where at? University? I'm coming home for the holiday and might scoop up another pair.

Back
Top Bottom