2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

^
word
through the years i've found og air revs, air aces & even air maxes with intact midsoles
but haven't seen a pair of og '88 white or black cement 3's like that in 20 years
strange

88 AJ3 has a midsole mold almost identical to the 2011 releases I must say, look closely

the elephant print on the 88 & 94 are the same, muted, but yes, the mudguard strip containing the print is much taller/wider on the 94
but the material is a thin cut like it's supposed to be (not thick cut & rolled at the top like all the new ones...it looks awful)

both 88 & 94 are actually mid-tops...the rest aren't

in a way i am glad to see everybody and their mama rockin the black 3s, as opposed to
5 years ago, i would see way too many spizikes, fusions, retro+ colorways etc for my liking

if there is gonna be hype, am happy to see people getting back to the basics
with the new having slightly more respect or knowledge of og regardless of where it came from

in a way i am glad to see everybody and their mama rockin the black 3s, as opposed to
5 years ago, i would see way too many spizikes, fusions, retro+ colorways etc for my liking

if there is gonna be hype, am happy to see people getting back to the basics
with the new having slightly more respect or knowledge of og regardless of where it came from

my 11.5 fit and feel perfect, Wish i would have copped another pair release day, i don't feel the leather is too "shiny" i got a crease in the right foot almost but thats whats gonna happen when you wear them

my 11.5 fit and feel perfect, Wish i would have copped another pair release day, i don't feel the leather is too "shiny" i got a crease in the right foot almost but thats whats gonna happen when you wear them

pimp.gif
these shoes are the truth

To all the people who had perfect pairs: have yall worn em, and did yall experience any problems??? I wore mine once to the mall and dinner the other night, and they really only creased very slightly, and it's not too noticeable. You really have to come in close to see it.

To all the people who had perfect pairs: have yall worn em, and did yall experience any problems??? I wore mine once to the mall and dinner the other night, and they really only creased very slightly, and it's not too noticeable. You really have to come in close to see it.

Finally got a chance to go to the mall tonite, i couldnt believe Champs still had pairs, all of the popular sizes at that. So i had to re-up...

Finally got a chance to go to the mall tonite, i couldnt believe Champs still had pairs, all of the popular sizes at that. So i had to re-up...

these dont crease really much at all. i like these much more than i thought i would. and i almost considered not getting them. now i have 2 pairs. first pair came from sneakerpost, second pair came from a restock at champs, just so happened to be second to last pair...and just so happens that's the largest volume Champs/Footaction/FTL in the state of Louisiana. Add that to a back up spot for me.

these dont crease really much at all. i like these much more than i thought i would. and i almost considered not getting them. now i have 2 pairs. first pair came from sneakerpost, second pair came from a restock at champs, just so happened to be second to last pair...and just so happens that's the largest volume Champs/Footaction/FTL in the state of Louisiana. Add that to a back up spot for me.

I wore my pair today for bout 10 hours straight (Xmas shopping) and they look good! No paint cracking or chipping over all I'm satisfied with my pair!

I wore my pair today for bout 10 hours straight (Xmas shopping) and they look good! No paint cracking or chipping over all I'm satisfied with my pair!

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Where is this Champs you speak of?

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Where is this Champs you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom