2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

not hatin on them 94s (i got 01s still rockable) but 88's are the best......

what separates 88's from 94's? the front cement is so much thinner on the 88's......thin front rand on 88's is greater thn 94/01 's

TRUTH

what separates 88's from 94's? the front cement is so much thinner on the 88's......thin front rand on 88's is greater thn 94/01 's

TRUTH

Originally Posted by green rhino123

missed out on this release...

will continue to wear the 1994 edition
these pair are very nice ... 
pimp.gif

The patina on those '94s is beautiful. Ageing just like a fine wine.
smokin.gif

Are there any 12.5s still in stores in the 2011?

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

smokin.gif

I was just in HOH Thursday here and they had quite a few sizes don't know the specifics but give them a try (913)888-4400

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

smokin.gif

I was just in HOH Thursday here and they had quite a few sizes don't know the specifics but give them a try (913)888-4400

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

I haven't received my CT order yet. They shipped out on the 30th so I'm hoping either today or early next week since they said it takes 8-11 days.

bro same here. im in NY, and they shipped out the 25th. Keep me updated on your order, I'll do the same

i think they seriously boating it over, or swimming. smh

Hopefully no one took your guys' package. The shoes come in a box that has crooked tongues written all over it! I mean if they just left it at your door and someone walking by saw that and knew what the site was! Man scary thought.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

I haven't received my CT order yet. They shipped out on the 30th so I'm hoping either today or early next week since they said it takes 8-11 days.

bro same here. im in NY, and they shipped out the 25th. Keep me updated on your order, I'll do the same

i think they seriously boating it over, or swimming. smh

Hopefully no one took your guys' package. The shoes come in a box that has crooked tongues written all over it! I mean if they just left it at your door and someone walking by saw that and knew what the site was! Man scary thought.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When they leave it at my residence, its out of sight. But its taking a while. Another NTer said he didnt receive his either yet. Luckily its paid through paypal. If i dont get anything within a week or so, I'll file. Cant take a loss.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When they leave it at my residence, its out of sight. But its taking a while. Another NTer said he didnt receive his either yet. Luckily its paid through paypal. If i dont get anything within a week or so, I'll file. Cant take a loss.

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

Got a pair for my wifey and baby girl.

I call it my "Family T(h)ree"

Son...let me tell you...

I almost broke my foot sprinting to the store once the mall opened (after waiting 2hrs)
Barely got myself a pair and my girl a pair. Looked in my box in the store and it had a scuff. Tried to exchange it and they told me NO because all the tickets for the shoes have been given out. Fine...

Went home and tried them on...........TOO BIG(apparently these are a half size bigger now)

Let my shorty try them on................TOO SMALL(this was my first time getting her a pair)

*update : Went too return them.......they said HELL NO! WAIT TWO WEEKS!!

Im still in debate on weither to sell or return and it looks like i might return them on tuesday. My life is full of Win 8'(

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

Got a pair for my wifey and baby girl.

I call it my "Family T(h)ree"

Son...let me tell you...

I almost broke my foot sprinting to the store once the mall opened (after waiting 2hrs)
Barely got myself a pair and my girl a pair. Looked in my box in the store and it had a scuff. Tried to exchange it and they told me NO because all the tickets for the shoes have been given out. Fine...

Went home and tried them on...........TOO BIG(apparently these are a half size bigger now)

Let my shorty try them on................TOO SMALL(this was my first time getting her a pair)

*update : Went too return them.......they said HELL NO! WAIT TWO WEEKS!!

Im still in debate on weither to sell or return and it looks like i might return them on tuesday. My life is full of Win 8'(

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

TRUTH
Ok, try wearing the 1988 OG's or in fact find an OG that looks nearly in the condition of the 1994's.

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

TRUTH
Ok, try wearing the 1988 OG's or in fact find an OG that looks nearly in the condition of the 1994's.

^
word
through the years i've found og air revs, air aces & even air maxes with intact midsoles
but haven't seen a pair of og '88 white or black cement 3's like that in 20 years
strange

88 AJ3 has a midsole mold almost identical to the 2011 releases I must say, look closely

the elephant print on the 88 & 94 are the same, muted, but yes, the mudguard strip containing the print is much taller/wider on the 94
but the material is a thin cut like it's supposed to be (not thick cut & rolled at the top like all the new ones...it looks awful)

both 88 & 94 are actually mid-tops...the rest aren't

Back
Top Bottom