2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by green rhino123

missed out on this release...

will continue to wear the 1994 edition
you son of a.... I envy you so much right now.

but congrats on being able to wear your '94's.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

missed out on this release...

will continue to wear the 1994 edition
you son of a.... I envy you so much right now.

but congrats on being able to wear your '94's.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

anyone still waiting for their ct order
eyes.gif
?

yea bro i am, are you too? its been over 2 weeks.

Both my pairs that came in from FNL were perfect. Compared to my 2001's they do run larger (which is GREAT since I have wide feet). So far my pair have endured 4 mall trips, an Olive Garden brunch, 2 AYCE sushi dinner gatherings, 1 entire weekend of trekking the LV strip, 2 visits to my local bar "Insert Coins" and they are still holding up great....no creases or cracks. It almost feels like my pairs know that I have lowered my expectations because of previous posts on this thread and that I don't care for them too much, so they are constantly trying to impress me(kinda like a red headed step child).

Both my pairs that came in from FNL were perfect. Compared to my 2001's they do run larger (which is GREAT since I have wide feet). So far my pair have endured 4 mall trips, an Olive Garden brunch, 2 AYCE sushi dinner gatherings, 1 entire weekend of trekking the LV strip, 2 visits to my local bar "Insert Coins" and they are still holding up great....no creases or cracks. It almost feels like my pairs know that I have lowered my expectations because of previous posts on this thread and that I don't care for them too much, so they are constantly trying to impress me(kinda like a red headed step child).

Free or cheap shipping from the European sites is almost ALWAYS surface shipping, which means it's coming by boat. It could be as long as 6-8 weeks to arrive. This is why when I order from a European site, I always spring for the £20 shipping, costs a lot but the package will get there quickly.

Free or cheap shipping from the European sites is almost ALWAYS surface shipping, which means it's coming by boat. It could be as long as 6-8 weeks to arrive. This is why when I order from a European site, I always spring for the £20 shipping, costs a lot but the package will get there quickly.

Originally Posted by mints

Learning the hard way. Free isnt good unless they specify thats its free express

Learning the hard way. Free isnt good unless they specify thats its free express

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I hear you, it's the one thing that stops me from ordering from size, they get a lot of what I'd like that my local shops just won't carry (since I'm the only person in the US looking for a pair of retro Oregon Waffles) but their shipping is the pits, they don't even offer a more expensive tier, just regular surface mail. I ordered 2 pairs of the co.jp retros earlier and almost flipped when it took a month and the only way they responded to me was through twitter, all my emails went ignored. 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I hear you, it's the one thing that stops me from ordering from size, they get a lot of what I'd like that my local shops just won't carry (since I'm the only person in the US looking for a pair of retro Oregon Waffles) but their shipping is the pits, they don't even offer a more expensive tier, just regular surface mail. I ordered 2 pairs of the co.jp retros earlier and almost flipped when it took a month and the only way they responded to me was through twitter, all my emails went ignored. 

Walked in Foot Action yesterday and saw them on display. Turns out, it was the last pair and it was my size. Not bad, since I totally missed out on this on Black Friday.

Walked in Foot Action yesterday and saw them on display. Turns out, it was the last pair and it was my size. Not bad, since I totally missed out on this on Black Friday.

mine made it through on crazy $$@ Heels game last night. Went to the UNC BB museum, with everyone crowded arond the "MIKE" exhibit!!!! had his 98 ship ring, all-star game MVP trophy, the letters from Dean, and that guy from puke saying "Dam.n, wished you were coming here
tired.gif
" raymond felton's 10's from 95...too SWEET!

mine made it through on crazy $$@ Heels game last night. Went to the UNC BB museum, with everyone crowded arond the "MIKE" exhibit!!!! had his 98 ship ring, all-star game MVP trophy, the letters from Dean, and that guy from puke saying "Dam.n, wished you were coming here
tired.gif
" raymond felton's 10's from 95...too SWEET!

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

tired.gif
" raymond felton's 10's from 95...too SWEET! my bad! 05! sure to get some $!%# on that! and the 82 ship ball, tons of autographs!

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

tired.gif
" raymond felton's 10's from 95...too SWEET! my bad! 05! sure to get some $!%# on that! and the 82 ship ball, tons of autographs!

Back
Top Bottom