2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by OG2345

Let me ask you guys right off the back, what do you see wrong in these pics? Pay close attention...
nerd.gif
you are watching old "schoolhouse rock" cartoons in the background?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really,I see two different elephant print
Yeah, most if not all the 3's are like that. Thank God u dnt have the tumble/smooth leather
happy.gif

Let me ask you guys right off the back, what do you see wrong in these pics? Pay close attention...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, most if not all the 3's are like that. Thank God u dnt have the tumble/smooth leather
happy.gif

nerd.gif

Ha!
laugh.gif
 No, I was actually watching a documentary on netflix called "Waiting for Superman", crazy elementary school system flick

Anywho, what I was trying to point out is not technically the way the elephant print looks but how it was actually cut and looks smaller on the right shoe on the pic. JB quality has been not on point, least the the TB's came out good
ohwell.gif

And actually talking about the tumble/smooth leather, the left shoe has a somewhat smoother tumble leather than the right shoe tumble leather, but rarely noticeable, but then again what can I do now??
grin.gif

nerd.gif

Ha!
laugh.gif
 No, I was actually watching a documentary on netflix called "Waiting for Superman", crazy elementary school system flick

Anywho, what I was trying to point out is not technically the way the elephant print looks but how it was actually cut and looks smaller on the right shoe on the pic. JB quality has been not on point, least the the TB's came out good
ohwell.gif

And actually talking about the tumble/smooth leather, the left shoe has a somewhat smoother tumble leather than the right shoe tumble leather, but rarely noticeable, but then again what can I do now??
grin.gif

wore these to work last friday...for some reason, these feel more comfortable than the TB's. Felt like there was more cushion...anyone else feel that way?

wore these to work last friday...for some reason, these feel more comfortable than the TB's. Felt like there was more cushion...anyone else feel that way?

The cement's tight but they really shorted with the quality.. I wore mine once and they look like I've had em all year

The cement's tight but they really shorted with the quality.. I wore mine once and they look like I've had em all year

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You must be new to this

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You must be new to this

Originally Posted by rtdix214

You went hiking in the mountains with them on?

Ive worn them about 4 times all day in NYC and they still look basically brand new. Im trying to get them to look worn quick. 3's and 1's are the Jordans that look best worn out a bit.

Ive worn them about 4 times all day in NYC and they still look basically brand new. Im trying to get them to look worn quick. 3's and 1's are the Jordans that look best worn out a bit.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I second both of those statements. I've worn mine the same amount of times, all day and they still look like I just took them out of the box.  3's and 1's worn >>>>>>

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I second both of those statements. I've worn mine the same amount of times, all day and they still look like I just took them out of the box.  3's and 1's worn >>>>>>

Originally Posted by DREdwards

thats crazy they still sitting on shelves in tampa...

Thats not crazy to me at all, its a good thing if some one missed the blk friday madness, they have a chance to grab a pair to me thats the way it should be

Originally Posted by DREdwards

thats crazy they still sitting on shelves in tampa...

Thats not crazy to me at all, its a good thing if some one missed the blk friday madness, they have a chance to grab a pair to me thats the way it should be

Finally got my pair today, like the look of the CDPS better, but these are my favorite J's so whatever

Finally got my pair today, like the look of the CDPS better, but these are my favorite J's so whatever

Back
Top Bottom