2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I ordered mine the day after Thanksgiving from Crooked Tongues, still haven't received them
they told me to wait another 10 business days, forget that, I'm filing a dispute with my credit card

Anyone have problems with CT before? I did the free shipping that was supposed to take 11 days max, it's now 13

I ordered mine the day after Thanksgiving from Crooked Tongues, still haven't received them
they told me to wait another 10 business days, forget that, I'm filing a dispute with my credit card

Anyone have problems with CT before? I did the free shipping that was supposed to take 11 days max, it's now 13

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Where are you located?  I ordered 11/24 and it shipped 11/25. Took ridiculously long because of the free shipping. it arrived yesterday 12/12. Im located in NY

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Where are you located?  I ordered 11/24 and it shipped 11/25. Took ridiculously long because of the free shipping. it arrived yesterday 12/12. Im located in NY

Yea bro its ridiculous. Never use the free ship from them. Freaking blows. Its literally boated over the atlantic ocean.

Yea bro its ridiculous. Never use the free ship from them. Freaking blows. Its literally boated over the atlantic ocean.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by DREdwards

thats crazy they still sitting on shelves in tampa...

nerd.gif
 Where at? University? I'm coming home for the holiday and might scoop up another pair.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Went to Finishline yesterday to pick up something else and they still had a few 10.5's in stock. So I picked up a second pair. Didn't think they were still out there like that.... Was semi-mad I had just paid $200 from Sneaker Street. First time I doubled up in a LONG time.

Went to Finishline yesterday to pick up something else and they still had a few 10.5's in stock. So I picked up a second pair. Didn't think they were still out there like that.... Was semi-mad I had just paid $200 from Sneaker Street. First time I doubled up in a LONG time.

Seems like the most of the QC issues were with the right shoe, all my left shoes look good. Probably an assembly line for lefts and rights, whoever worked the rights needs to be fired.

Seems like the most of the QC issues were with the right shoe, all my left shoes look good. Probably an assembly line for lefts and rights, whoever worked the rights needs to be fired.

IDK if anyones posted this, or if anyones even LOOKING anymore, but they're back up in a FSR on opium

IDK if anyones posted this, or if anyones even LOOKING anymore, but they're back up in a FSR on opium

Back
Top Bottom